PDA

View Full Version : My Hair!!!

Felix
05-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Before I knew you guys I had my hair shaved and I loved it. I grew it for various reasons and do have regrets about it. A couple of nights ago we went out to our local GLBT haunt, There were quite a few butches there. There was one and if I didn't know it she could have passed for a man in fact a few of them could. Who am I to box they may have been trans who knows!! Anyways I was lookin at this one and I was like I loved it when my hair was like that. I told Yachica and she said 'Let me do it for ya again'. It's a big decision because of school and the biggest because of my parents. I'm going in a few weeks so I don't want it done before then cos she will go mad. Then I have to time it right so it will have grown enough before I go again. OMG!! Life is so complicated. If I was totally selfish I would just do it but I'm not and yet it is in my mind and I feel drawn to havin it this way. What do ya all think???????????? Wish I had a pic to show ya but haven't xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
05-28-2007, 01:05 PM
If you can pull it off definitely. My head would look scary completely shaved which is why I keep a little on top.

bi_weird
05-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Dude sounds like a lot of fun, even if you can't keep it that way. Post pics when you get the chance!

Adam
05-28-2007, 01:33 PM
go for it i wish i could :D

CaptLex
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Felix, how about if you wear it they way you want and when you have to go see the parents you put on a baseball hat or some other head covering? Otherwise, I know what you mean about timing things just right before visits. The fun never stops. :p

Felix
05-29-2007, 04:42 AM
Thanx guys :hugs:

Lex if I wore a base ball cap that would be just as sacrilege believe you me. Thats definitely a boy thing in my mother's 77 year old head and worse in my dads probably. Still thinking about it anyways the earliest I can do it would be after june 15 when I've visited them. I used to hav it with a little bit sticking up at the front might do that again xx Felix :hugs:

Dasein9
05-29-2007, 09:39 AM
How do you feel about fibbing?

You could shave it, and then tell your folks that one of the kids came in to school with lice, so you shaved your head so as to deal with it.

Felix
05-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Lol don't think she would go for that she is very astute so wouldn't get away with it xx Felix :hugs:

Nat
05-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Well, if you feel drawn to it then I'd say go for it, but time it so it's after seeing your parents if you'd feel it'd be akward being shaved headed around them.

Ps, if you do it, show us pictures *nod*

Felix
05-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanx Nat, yeah I would time it right if I do it and I will post pics :heehee: xx Felix :hugs: