PDA

View Full Version : First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

Pages : [1] 2

heathr1
05-28-2007, 02:04 PM
In my case it was my mother's lipstick.

The colour and the smell of it were all too tempting.

Dixie
05-28-2007, 02:09 PM
The first thing that "I" chose was a pair of panties and a bra of my mom's.

carnut62
05-28-2007, 02:11 PM
The earliest was either a dance outfit my sister had for dress up or her bathing suit. Those are the earliest memories I have.

alshea243
05-28-2007, 02:14 PM
was my mom perfume the smell was so attracted i was about 8 then i got caught wearing it she was mad then explain why she was mad later i stole panty,bra,night gown, and a slip i keep them hidden my mom never ask anybody what happen to them then at age 9 a good friend of my mom move in a gg she was 21 she helped me out with my cd

Sandra H
05-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Mine was panties, I have loved wearing panties ever since.

Foxy Lady
05-28-2007, 02:43 PM
My mom's open bottom Playtex rubber girdle. I was 8 or 9

Sheri 4242
05-28-2007, 02:52 PM
I can't remember which was first. It was either (a.) when I would put on a denim skirt of a neighbor playmate (and she would put on my pants -- girls didn't wear pants very much back then), or (b.) when I would wear my aunt's high heels while at her house, or (c.) when I woke up at my aunt's (I was spending the night and had wet the bed; she was very small -- 4'10" and had put me in one of her nighties) anyway, I woke up in this nightie and it felt GREAT -- so natural, too.

Anyway, I don't recall which was first. They all happened at about age 4 and are my earliest of memories. I tend to think that either (a.) or (c.) were first.

Leah B
05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
I wore my mom's workout outfit, but I'm not sure what it was called. A unitard? It was a one-piece spandex dealy with short legs.

After that, it was her blue sundress.

Victoria Anne
05-28-2007, 04:11 PM
no doubts here...panties

Melissa Jane Martin
05-28-2007, 04:15 PM
My sister made me undress and then she promplty dressed me in her swimsuit. (one piece). I was about 9 years old.

Lisa Marie
05-28-2007, 04:51 PM
First thing I rememeber was wearing mom's pantyhose that's what got me going.

Andi
05-28-2007, 05:19 PM
When I was 8 years old I found a box of my aunts clothes stored in our shed. When I opened it there was a pair of white high-heeled sandals starring at me. I don’t know why but I just had to try them on. I had never done anything like that before and I haven't stopped since.

marie354
05-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I think that I was 3 or 4, maybe even 5, I'm not sure really. I had been noticing how much nicer my sister's underwear was compared to mine, and one day in the laundry room... I tried on a pair. They were too big for me, but that didn't matter. It felt wonderful. BTW... My sister is about 12 years older than me, so her stuff was a bit too big for me until I was about 8 or 9 or so. When she went to college, I used to sneak into her room and lock the door... Heaven... I'm in heaven... I was definitely hooked from that first pair of panties though.
:hugs:

veronicagurl85
05-28-2007, 06:12 PM
My first item was a pair of my moms control top pantyhose. When I was younger I would always watch my mom get ready and plus went shopping with her all the time and most of the time she would be wearing them. So from then I always loved pantyhose and well my crossdresing grew and grew

Much love
Vero

Shasta Daisy
05-28-2007, 06:19 PM
:doll: Never thought about cd as a child. When girls started wearing these tight low rise stretch jeans several years ago, I knew I must try on a pair. Well I did, I loved them, and now wear them all the time. Guess it can all be blamed on Britney!:c9: Then I decided to wear earrings, and more recently girls panties or thongs. Now I am trying to build courage to get into wearing makeup and lipstick. Don't think I am a full fledged cd yet, but perhaps some day

Paula G
05-28-2007, 06:24 PM
The first thing was a pair of shoes that a neighbor was throwing out, after that it was a pair of heels and thigh highs that my grandmother left behind. I had to be about 10 or 11 at the time. What attracted me to them was just plain curiosity, but after that I was hooked.

Andrea_girl
for me it was my mothers petticoat.

it was the most wonderful thing Ive ever wore.

I still remember the feeling

SilkyStacey
Fem object wise a fancy pair of Women's Eyeglasses,
Clothes wise a bra and skirt from one of my girlfriends.

Christine Davis
05-28-2007, 06:42 PM
First thing I wore was a pair of my mothers pantyhose that I found in the dirty laundry. I was about 8 or 9

Dixie
05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I guess the actual first things I wore were when my baby sitter dressed me up in pink lacey panties, and a pink dress. She also had little white socks and black patten looking shoes for me to wear. We played house and then changed back for me to go to bed. I think I was 3 or 4 at the time. She dressed me though, I didn't dress myself in anything until much later.

Morgan3705
05-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I think every boy, at one time or another, tried on his mother's or sister's panties, bra, girdle, shoes, or whatever. I'm no different. I tried on her bras and girdles. Never did do anythign with my sister's clothes though.

silkie h
05-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Stockings did it for me. The full female regalia followed.

Dragster
05-28-2007, 08:22 PM
My mother's open bottom, hookside girdle was the first item to "get" me, with stockings hooked up to it. I was shaking when I put it on for the first time, adrenaline I suppose. It was very tight on me, and the pressure on my "equipment" brought on my first (accidental) orgasm. No wonder I still have a strong corset fetish!

Tony

DeeInGeorgia
05-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Petticoat of my sister.

Dee

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
05-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Was playing a game with my sister one day and she said I had to wear a slip as my uniform(I was probably about 5). She was just joking but I asked if I could really try it on so she put it on me. I remember how great it felt but it was a one time thing till I hit puberty and then I just suddently got a compulsion one day to try on more of her stuff. Loved dressing from head to toe.

Cristi
05-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Well... if we don't count things I had little control over (halloween when I was about 5 when my mother dressed me as an old lady, or the time my sisters dressed me up when I was even younger), I'd say the first item I was attracted to, when I was 8 or 9, was pantyhose.

I really don't know why, and I don't even think there was much of an element of 'crossdressing' to it back then. It was more just curiosity about what they were and how they felt.

Of course, pantyhose lead to panties...and pantyhose and panties aren't complete without a dress or skirt. Before I knew it, I was putting together entire outfits from my mom's closet or bags of clothes stored in the attic.

I guess you'd say that for better or worse pantyhose were the 'gateway' to everything else.

It took me YEARS before I wore a bra for any reason other than curiosity. I just never saw the sense to it since I didn't have breasts. Now I don't feel dressed without one.

Makeup took even longer. It has only been in the past few years that I've really started learning how to use it and building a collection of it. I think for the first 20 years of CDing, I never touched it except for the occasional quick dab of lipstick.

sterling12
05-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Around Four years of age. I was attracted to my Mom's and Sister's Stockings, soon followed by trying on panties. What motivated me? Really hard to say, at four years of age you don't think much about motivators.

I can guess, I think naughty Joanie was probably looking up dresses or I must have seen all the ladies around the house in their undies. Probably figured, "Me too!"

Peace and Love, joanie

Taffy
05-28-2007, 09:48 PM
A yellow skort, the 1950s era garment consisting of a short accordian pleated skirt with attached bloomers. It was quite the rage in 1958-59...

Seville
05-28-2007, 10:37 PM
The girl next door, Judy, used to pummel me into
submission and my parents forbade me to fight back.
Anyhow, she "made" me wear a pair of her mothers
black patent strappy heels and I was hooked.
And I kept 'em!!!:thumbsup: (age 6 or 7).

Susan.
05-28-2007, 10:37 PM
My mother had a sexy black bra that was gathered in the middle with something like chiffon (this was in the '50s). I don't know if it was the first, but I remember it better than any other item. Though some classic white pumps are a close second.

dannica
05-29-2007, 08:52 AM
Panties and makeup at the same time actually. I started off by playing with my mom's stuff - I think my first time doing it I actually wore the panties, put on makeup, and shaved under my arms. I'll never forget how good that felt.

By highschool I'd collected several pairs of my own. My favorite pair was a white silk thong - I wore it to school all the time (under a pair of boxers). The silk was so soft against my skin & the thong strap made me feel so sexy.

Kristen Marie
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
It had to be my mom's white slip. The feel of it was wonderful. And then it was her open bottom girdle with the satin front. Those were my prize items. Then it blossomed into my aunt's clothing and my friends sisters clothes.

Billie Jean
05-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Stockings did it for me. The full female regalia followed.Ditto. Panties may have been first but the stockings got my attention the most. Billie Jean

joperinal
05-29-2007, 02:57 PM
my sisters gymnastic outfit

Phyliss
05-29-2007, 03:01 PM
It was the summer of '54 and my Mother had "passed away" that previous Jan. My dad, who hadn't yet been able to clean out her dresser, was working and I was "home alone" during the day, (this was acceptable in those days). Missing her as I did I would quite frequently stand by her dresser and smell her lingering perfume sache, (didn't dare open it, fear? respect?) but with time that wore off and one day I decided that if I move some of her clothes around it might come back. As I was moving the clothing around, I touched something soft and wonderful, and,.....my world was changed forever. I couldn't resist taking out of the drawer this wonderful item. When I saw that it was a pair of panties, I felt this complusion to put them on. We all know "The Rest Of The Story".

JulieC
05-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Earliest memories of desire to crossdress are from around age 5. I'd seen Catwoman lashed to some torture device. I remember laying in bed that night, trying to wrap my own legs around each other like hers were, and wishing I was dressed like she was.

Took a few years, but around age 8 or 9 I raided my mom's closet, putting on a pair of her pantyhose. Being able to stretch them up to my armpits...that was a memory I'll never forget. I've loved pantyhose since.

stephanie100
05-29-2007, 03:45 PM
an old school gym slip of my mothers

MsEva
05-29-2007, 04:01 PM
I am sure I found some shoes or a girdle of my mom's eary on around 7 or 8, but it was really finding two merry widows left by the previous ower in her hope chest! Ow they were wonderful! I still have them, but don't wear them too much anymore, oh BTW that was whe I was around 15 or so. The rest is history!

RuthieER
05-29-2007, 04:35 PM
I never really had the desire to cross dress when I was a child. When I was 16, I was staying at my Grandmother's. She had a big, old house, and took in college students. I was staying in a room next to a cute young co-ed, and we shared a bathroom. One day in the bathroom, while enjoying the delights of the lingerie section of the Sears Catalogue, I discovered in a little cupboard the co-ed's menstrual gear and a spare pair of panties. I put them on and was delighted by the sensation. Some months later, I was staying at my Grandmother's again, this time, the co-ed was gone on break, and I was put up in her room. Her clothes fit me perfectly (except for the shoes)! I dressed head to toe in full female attire, and that was it! It seemed as though crossdressing was something I had been looking for all my life without knowing what it was.

Ruthie

Roxi Loh
05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Mine was a pair of my sisters red tights. I just loved the feel. It was soon after I tried on my mothers girdle and stockings, followed by her bra. It wasn't very long before I was into the makeup.

LoriFlores
05-29-2007, 07:55 PM
My sister's dance tutu. It felt great!

Trina82
05-29-2007, 08:02 PM
My first thing was my sister's yellow bra and panties that were sitting on the laundry room floor when I was about 8. I remember everyone was conveniently napping when I was walking through. I saw the bra, the panties sitting right next to it, so I stuffed one in each pocket and headed back to my bedroom. I was so nervous about it, but I found an odd sense of comfort. I was fortunate enough to return the garments to the pile of laundry, as they were when I picked them up, without anyone even knowing.

Brenda Ann
05-29-2007, 08:16 PM
For me it was a pair of my moms high heels and pantyhose, I was 12 I think

linnea
05-29-2007, 08:17 PM
The first thing that I took the initiative to try on was one of my mother's girdles. It was hanging on a line in our basement. I took it down and pulled it over the clothes I was wearing. Shortly, my mother came downstairs and caught me wearing it. All she said is "What are you doing?" Her tone was not harsh, and when I said (in kid-like fashion [I was about seven at the time]), "Nothing," she didn't say another word. She just went back upstairs.
Prior to that, when I was quite young and until I was in the sixth grade, she always bought me girls' underwear. I didn't really realize that they were girls until much later. She never made a big deal about it. She also had me try on a couple of little girl dresses when I was with her while she did some clothes shopping for herself.
Those are my earliest experiences. I really got into crossdressing toward the end of my junior high years--progressively more and more ever since.

stormrider
05-29-2007, 08:21 PM
One of my sister's sweaters. From there it was my mother's nylons, then her black nylon cardigan. That is when I really got hooked on girl's clothes.
Michelle

Michelle04240
05-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Panties! I was 8ish? I don't remember for sure but I do remember how I felt wearing them. Found them lying on the bathroom floor. I hid them under a cabinet for future use :D I added another pair shortly after. I have always had a thing for panties. I have worn panties 24/7 for a few years now and will never go back. I have many more then my wife, and can't even bring myself to toss the ill fitting or worn out ones.

trannie T
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I found a bra in an abandoned house. It was a 36, I was about a 44 after I washed it I made a loop of fishing line to fasten it.

Hermione Simpson
05-30-2007, 01:26 AM
the first fem item i wore was my sisters school uniform in secret when i was 7, as i knew i should of been born a girl and thats why i was attracted to it and why i wore it

karynspanties
05-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Late 60's early 70's, my mom and sisters slips.

Slip Affinity
05-30-2007, 08:46 AM
It had to be slips pulled out from what my mom called her "rag bag". That started my life long love affair with them. But, it's getting harder to find the nice lacy ones anymore.

terri jane
05-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Had to be my mothers girdle. it felt so terrific sliding it up over my rear and felt great on the outside too. terri

gretafemme
05-30-2007, 09:09 AM
I put on my sisters pink satin/tulle poufy skirt ballet outfit. I thought it was the prettiest thing I ever saw. I was six and loved the feeling I got when wearing it. Still very drawn to ultra feminine clothes.

Yvette2000
05-30-2007, 09:32 AM
I started with stockings, garters and pantyhose. I remember loving that special and wonderful smell of nylons in the drawer. And well, I still love it. And I remember the first time I dressed up in a skirt, hi-heels and a sexy top. I felt aroused of course, but first and foremost I felt very very comfortable. And I wasn't prepared for the latter. :heehee:

Yvette

jessicadangles
05-30-2007, 10:01 AM
For me it was nylons. I have always loved seeing women wear them, especially when they were crossing their legs and dangling. But I didn't actually put a pair on until I was about 34. I had no idea what I was missing... Oh MY!!!

siennacd
05-30-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure if I put them on at the same time or if I tried on the bra first but deff. was bra and panties out of my sister's drawer.

Sienna

Yvette2000
05-30-2007, 10:34 AM
For me it was nylons. I have always loved seeing women wear them, especially when they were crossing their legs and dangling. But I didn't actually put a pair on until I was about 34. I had no idea what I was missing... Oh MY!!!

Right... :heehee: The sound of stocking-clad legs rubbing each other is like music.

Mitch23
05-30-2007, 11:58 AM
mum's bathing cosume - closely followed by sister's pantyhose. never looked back!

mitch

Ashleigh
05-30-2007, 12:58 PM
My mothers shoes, slip, and lipstick were the first. Things rapidly expanded from there.

A :doll:

saraleehanes
05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
for me it was hosiery. I wanted to try on and wear nylons from early childhood. Then heels, slips, on and on. Same story as others.

joselyn318
05-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Mine were a pair of my mom's panties and a bra. I also remember trying on a one piece swim suit of hers.

espaniola
05-30-2007, 01:46 PM
For me, it was either my sister's super-sexy sequined tube top or her super-sexy strapless swimsuit. I don't remember which one I secretly wore first, when we were teenagers, staying at a hotel in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

MelindaC
05-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Mom's Playtex open bottom Golden rubber zipper girdle and a pair of stockings. I was 11 at the time. I don't know exactly why. but one day I just HAD to try it on. The whole time I was slipping (wriggling??) into the girdle and putting on the stockings, I was trembling. Then, once fully into the girdle with nylons attached, I was still trembling, but it settled down into sheer ecstasy. The tightness of the girdle and how it felt on me was too wonderful for words.

That's what started it. Most everything else waited until my early 20's, when I was on my own and could then easily buy my own things. The rest is history, as they say ... and to this moment, I still do not feel properly dressed en femme unless I have my girdle and stockings on. Guess that made a lasting impression, yes???

cdlaura2007
05-31-2007, 04:50 AM
My earliest memory of wanting to wear something was when I was 5 or 6. My sister was in a ballet class and I remember thinking I wanted to dress like that.

The first thing I actually wore was my sister's bra. I think I tried it on when I was 11 or 12.

Suzie S.
05-31-2007, 05:00 AM
There was no one item I ever tried on first. It was everything all at once. My first experience with women's clothes was when a girlfriend dressed me as a woman for Halloween. She did the whole nine yards to me including makeup, nail polish, full array of underwear, and dress and heels. The experience was very overwhelming to me, and obviously made a lasting impression. The one thing I remember enjoying the most was wearing her pantyhose.

ellieparsons
05-31-2007, 05:45 AM
My mothers pantyhose

tammie
05-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Hi Everyone: For me it was a weekday Nov afternoon. I was home alone in a quiet house. As I was walking past my older sister's bedroom the yellow afternoon sunlight was shining thru the beveled leaded glass window and making a rainbow on the hardwood floor and was lighting up my sister's black lacecup underwire 36B Vassarette bra.

I stopped and picked it up and could smell perfume and it was so soft and slippery at the same time. I somehow decided I had to try it on. When I slipped my arms thru the straps and took the ends of the band, leaned forward as I had seen my mom do, and hooked the ends togather then positioned my little boy breasts into those lace cups I was changed forever in an instant. It fit me like I had been measured for it.

I took it and as I left her room I saw the matching LLPG with lace around the legs and I took it as well. I have never been the same since and although I have tried to stop I never succeeded and now I don't want to ever stop.

connie
05-31-2007, 09:09 AM
For me the first thing I wore was a skirt I was about 6. It was in grade school. A girl in my class dressed with me. It was GRATE.:happy:

Billiemarie
05-31-2007, 10:32 AM
found little girls panties when I was 5 or 6 and used to hide under the porch aand wear them. And its still fun.

Alice B
05-31-2007, 01:22 PM
It was a bra and panties from my first wife, along with white dress and full make-up. Was for going to a Halloween Party and without question that planted the seed. Only it took quite a few years for it to bloom.:happy:

janetcd2
05-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Mom's panties nylons & shoes love shoes

Want2wearyourHeels
05-31-2007, 01:48 PM
my mom's high heels, then tried on stockings and just went up from there, i also liked going to friend's house we would go outside for some reason i would find a way to go inside slip into their mom's room and check out the high heels they wear sometimes it would be little heels or so but one friend's mom had some pretty sexy high heels, 5 inch stilettos sandals and pumps, i would love wearing those around a little.

Lourie James
05-31-2007, 02:47 PM
The first fen thing I put on was a old dress of my sister's. I would wear it down in the basement. I pull it over my underwear, did know about panties yet. This was when I was abot six. Dressing ever since.

Tamasina
05-31-2007, 02:57 PM
I would have to say panties for me. I think it was the shin and print of the satin.

denise19433
05-31-2007, 04:52 PM
My mom punished me for pooping in my underpants. She cleaned me up and then made me wear a pair of pink ruffled panties. I was about age 8 and now i ;ove towear bras and panties all the time.

sami1952
05-31-2007, 08:16 PM
I can't really say what give me the urge to crossdress but i just knew that i had to do it.

wtb Jessica
05-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Mine was one of my two sisters panties. Not sure why? Think something inside me just told me put on a pair. like that was what i was suposed to wear. Was about 5 or 7.

pennycdtv1
05-31-2007, 08:33 PM
It was my moms swimsuit, I remeber it was black and one piece and very strechy like spandex. I use to sneek up in our attic and put it on. I think I was around 13.

SweetCaroline
05-31-2007, 08:36 PM
My earliest memory of cross dressing happened when I was either four or five years old. It was a Sunday morning. My Mom and my older sister had gone off to church. My dad was sleeping and I was in the living room watching cartoons with my two younger brothers.

My sister had left her night gown on the floor of the living room. I remember the nightgown well. It was bright yellow, and made of a soft silky fabric. There were ruffles down the front, and a little tiny bow at the neck. It seemed so light and comfortable, I just wanted to put it on. I told my brothers I would put it on as a joke, and they laughed at me for doing so. But what they didn't know was that I was serious. I really wanted to wear it.

Carrie

like2bvickie
06-25-2007, 01:46 AM
My mom's nylons, garter, and bra. Soon came slips, dresses and high heels, I was around 12 years old.

:love:Vickie

Paulette66
06-25-2007, 05:06 AM
I was 2 or 3, I used to put on my mother's nightwear and lipstick. I was caught often and made to feel naughty and didn't start again until my teens when a female friend in school caught me having a sneak feel of her slip and gave it to me, the first of many items.
It was the naughtiness in those early years that continues to make it a turn on today.

Chelseaswpa
06-25-2007, 06:01 AM
Pantyhose wore them to bed starting at 6 - hmm just can't remember why- just loved the feel I guess. I tried my moms bras on but they were way to big for me- LOL but panthose were just right!

Sinthia
06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
"When I was 31, I went next door to this girls apartment, that I was going with. She was out of town at her parents for the night, so I let myself in. I wanted in her panties so bad, that I took a pair from the drawer and wore them all night long. When we got in bed the next night, she sensed that something was wrong, so I told her what I did. She thought that was the greatest thing that she had ever heard.

Natashadolly
06-25-2007, 08:49 PM
My mothers slips.When I was 12 or so.Before that I just would pretend to be like a girl.I do remember that.I was envious of my sister! wow that was a long time ago..

angelfire
06-25-2007, 08:52 PM
A pair of my mom's pantyhose I saved from the garbage. I think I was around 15.

MeraLehanga
06-25-2007, 09:07 PM
For me it started I think between ages 4 to 6. But the unbearable CD urge I felt when I was 10. It was the sight of my aunt’s pink petticoat which she wore underneath her silk dress. The petticoat was wide with lots of folds, made sounds whilst she moved her legs, and sucked me dry. I couldn’t resist any longer I simply rushed and sat near her feet and fondly played with her petticoat and silk dress, she pulled it away with annoyance. \i said 'please', she just smiled, then I hugged her legs and I went into ecstacy.

So when I was ten I made up my mind to take her pink petticoat for keeps. The next three years I had her priceless petticoat hidden, she never asked, I think she knew and I wore it endlessly and secretly on the terrace, feeling comfy and complete, alone so happy and high, at the same time terrified as to why being a boy I am enjoying the feeling of being a girl, am I being possessed by a devil?

Many years after my children graduated and left, I started cross dressing full time at home, at last I am now living a full life of my own. I have a great collection of prom dresses, frocks, skirts, petticoats, bras 2 (black and light brown), lipsticks, and (my weakness for) petticoats. My fantasy, going to the beach wearing my pink petticoat, nylon and satin prom dress, in public. It will never happen I know, but I do when darkness falls.

Roxi Loh
06-25-2007, 09:22 PM
I always love these threads because I go back in time to think about what I was thinking. A common theme that I noticed is watching our mothers dress, panties, hose etc. at a young age. I wonder if that is what contributes to crossdressing. I remember it very vividly.

MeraLehanga
06-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks so much for asking, I feel so good after revealing my divine femine inner self, which is so honest and sincere!!

I cant thank you enough - really!

emily<3
06-25-2007, 11:45 PM
my first cd moment was a pair of red lacey panties.
i was about 11 i think. really dont know why i liked it soo much

but the first time i really wanted to be a girl when i dressed was when i found my sisters old cheerleading outfit.
i had some good times with that. until my mom found it under my bed and threw it away.
i still miss it

mona lisa
06-26-2007, 12:25 AM
...was the first piece of lady's clothing that I ever wore. (I think I was about nine or so.)

sweet_tina
06-26-2007, 02:29 AM
For me it was finding an old party dress of my sisters. I guess I was about 7 or maybe 8 at the time. It was a peach colour and as far as I remember it was a satin type of finish with a side zip. felt terrific !!! Can remember getting stuck in though:blushing: and thinking Oh my God I'm going to get caught :redface: I think the first time I really got hooked (if that is the word) was with a pair of tights (pantihose)
Tina

Meredith
06-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Suntan pantyhose with a reinforced toe at age 13. Still my favorite.

Susieboots
07-01-2007, 07:31 AM
My mums boots(theres a surprise!), I always liked the ladies boots but could only admire from afar, the closest I got was my aunties boots but never actually got to try a pair on until my mum bought a pair. Wow!! from then on there was no stopping me, I got caught a couple of times until my mum must've got fed up with it, I've told that story already.
Anyway from then on it was onwards and upwards as they say to include skirts, tops etc.

stephanie66
07-01-2007, 07:59 AM
For me it was panties and stockings just love the feel of them on my legs

Patricia Danielle
07-01-2007, 09:11 AM
A long nylon night gown. That started my love for nylon it was so soft and really cool and comfortable to sleep in. Then one day I got busted by one of my sisters but to my amazement she did'nt freak out. She did ask me alot of questions but she never narced me out. She even gave me one of her full slips then I was hooked. I've always loved the feel of nylon against my skin. One of my other sisters found out and she bought me a night gown and she asked me a ton of questions too. The three of us are still really close..Patricia..

Lynette
07-01-2007, 09:32 AM
My sister made me undress and then she promplty dressed me in her swimsuit. (one piece). I was about 9 years old.

wow milissa
thats what happend to me also my sister had me in her swimsuit. around 9 or 10 then I started wearing her girdles.
Lynette:happy:

leggy_tiana
07-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I don’t recall the exact age when I started dressing, but I think it was around seven or eight when I first donned a pair of pantyhose. And life hasn’t been the same since. I soon followed up with panties and slips. As a child, I remember being fascinated by the site of women bringing attention to their legs by wearing nylon-hose; seeing a lady dressed in nylons looked very special to me. I recall the wonderful feeling I received when I slipped into a pair of pantyhose for the very first time. The sheer, slippery nylon felt so much different than the usual clothing I had been accustomed to wearing as a boy. I liked how my legs felt so slippery smooth.

claire angie
07-01-2007, 01:29 PM
likeost here it was my mothers panties and bra and slips they felt good on my skin:2c: lol claire

Lora Olivia
07-01-2007, 01:50 PM
first thing i can really remember was about age 7-8 was sisters nylon panties....went from there to panty girdle and pantyhose...just always loved the feel of something softer and somehow it felt right...after many years of repression I and my wife are now working towards a better understanding

Erinn
07-01-2007, 04:31 PM

My great Uncles Petticoat. The colour , feel and shape intrigued me.

sheerfun
07-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Stockings. Whenever I touched a woman on the leg who was wearing stockings I always got a tingle. It was a definate thrill to buy my first pair of black nylons and slip into them. When I added high heels with pointy toes and a suspender belt it was a pure delight. Now I wear them almost daily.

Alex!
07-01-2007, 05:33 PM
I think it was a play I was asked to be in when I was about ten years old. I had to wear tights and makeup (I was an elf for a Christmas gig). At first I was appalled. But then it seemed ok. Then I was intrigued :)

ChanDelle
07-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Had to be my mom's earrings (clip or screw type as most women didn't have pierced ears back then). Good thing, huh? I did try piercing my ears at about 7-8 years old. I saw a man in California with earrings on when I was about 6 and thought: "How weird is that?" How times have changed for the better!

PinkCDgirl34B
07-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I was 11 or 12 and the laundry room always had various articles belonging to everyone in the family either piled on the floor waiting to be washed or hanging or ready to be folded. Several pair of pantyhose were hanging.....draped such that the lower portion of the hose had retained the shape of a slender foot having been there. I was curious. My curiosity had been fueled by my fascination of the Sear's and Penney's catalogues' respective lingerie sections. I snuck a pair into my room, locked the door and slid them up my legs. The feeling was smooth, silky and hypnotizing. My entire lower body was encased in snug confining dark nylon. I loved what they did for the shape of my legs. I immediately fell in love with pantyhose and the rush of emotions from simply wearing them. I wore them underneath my pants as much as I could and I took full notice of how differently my pants felt with pantyhose underneath and how a pants leg would move against the smooth nylon when I walked or just changed seating positions.

From there it was an easy, fun and natural progression to the wonderful world of panties, bras, slips, heels, nighties, dresses, etc.

The feeling is still just as refreshingly new and enjoyable to this day. Thank you, DuPont!

Lacey

MeraLehanga
07-01-2007, 10:12 PM
"When I was 31, I went next door to this girls apartment, that I was going with. She was out of town at her parents for the night, so I let myself in. I wanted in her panties so bad, that I took a pair from the drawer and wore them all night long. When we got in bed the next night, she sensed that something was wrong, so I told her what I did. She thought that was the greatest thing that she had ever heard.

LUCKY,LUCKY, YOU! Mine was a similar situation, and when I revealed it here with the CD ladies, they stoned me to DEATH, and when I was breathing my last few.... they demanded that I should buy my OWN!!!!!! hAHAHH.

Here we are not talking about owning our own dresses but dresses that have been worn or made contact with our GG GF skin, which means FEMME validated it to be genuine and fit to wear to travel to planet ecstacy! ahh!

aoxomoxoa
07-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Well I think I was about 13 when I found a pair of my sisters panties on the bathroom floor (yah i know hygene eww) and wondered what they'd feel like things haven't been quite the same since...................

misspatty
07-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi Ladies,

For me it was a tie between a pair of stockings and my Mother's bra. I was about 8 years old and from then on, the flood gates were open.

Patty

Ashly
07-24-2007, 07:12 PM
My mom's and sis's slips...always loved them. Don't know when it started, because I wore dresses anyways until the age of 6.
I was about 12 or so when I discovered the power behind my sis's full slips.

chrissietoo
07-25-2007, 02:12 AM
I know that I had explored my mom's lingerie draw when I was eight or nine, but the first vivid memories were when my buddy and I raided his mom's drawer. We both wore bras and panties and danced around the house with little erections. We did this many times until I moved away.

We lived next to a junior high school, and it was easy for me to sneak into the girls' locker room where I would find gym clothes, bras and panties to wear. This was thrilling, but one day I discovered a Girl Scout dress and put it on. I cannot describe the feelings when I looked in the mirror, and saw Chrissie for the first time! It was love at first sight~:happy:

xoxo

JackieInPA
07-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Mine was a pair of tights...i hid them in a cupboard and would take them out whenever i was alone..was about 5 at the time.

elisa day
07-25-2007, 10:30 AM
A pantyhose and moms high heel shoes, her size was fitting my feet perfectly when i was around 13-15..

kathyjojo
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Mine was my sister leotard and tights for dance.

Steveo
07-25-2007, 11:48 AM
i was 18, at home for lunch, it was very hot and i just lay on my bed (without a lot on) then this thought came to me from nowhere try on the skirt, i rolled over and tried to forget it but the urge got incredibly strong the skirt was white pattened, and i think something like georgette, i just slipped into it and pulled it up to my waist, the rush was so intence, and things happened, followed by a huge feeling of guilt,

Krista_CD
07-25-2007, 01:18 PM
My first were my moms stockings, panties, and bra. It developed veeeeeery quickly from there. I was around five or six if I remember right.

joann07
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM
My mother's pantyhose.
Somehow I developed a foot fetish when I was a kid and when I would see girls start to wear dresses and pantyhose I was drawn into looking at their nylon covered feet and toes.
I wondered what pantyhose felt like so, since my mom would always leave some in the laundry room, I would sneak off with a pair, run up to my room, and slip them on. Boy, what a feeling it was. I loved that sheer feeling against my legs, my feet, and my toes.

l8nitejenn
07-25-2007, 02:20 PM
tights.....I had to wear them for a costume in grade 2, I made every excuse to put that costume on I could think of after the first time. Then there was sneaking my mom's pantyhose, shoes, panties. mmmmm wonderful memories.

KandisTX
07-25-2007, 02:24 PM
If memory serves me correctly, I found a pair of my "sisters" panties, bra, pantyhose, and slip in the laundry hamper. (yeah I know... hygiene and stuff), and I tried them on. There was a feeling of serenity that came over me and I just KNEW that those clothes articles were meant for me. From there it progressed to "moms" stuff, couldn't get enough of her body briefers (still love those things to this day, I'd wear one all the time if I could).

Kandis:love:

Katie_uktv
07-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Mothers pink silky panties they just felt sooo good!!

Miranda33
07-25-2007, 04:40 PM
the first thing I wore was my sisters white tights, black and white checker skirt, and a cute white top, bra and mary jane shoes. She put makeup on me and then took me around our neighborhood... How thirlling for a 11 year old I was pretty cute as a girl too

Lexi62
07-25-2007, 05:22 PM
It was makeup and especially liptick, still my favorite today. Iwas about6 years old:2c:

Lexi62
07-25-2007, 05:24 PM
sorry everyone, first time jetters. My sisters makeup.

jenny53
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
my sisters bra and panties were my first thing .was about 12 i think

Peggy Jane
07-25-2007, 10:12 PM
My best friends sister's lace panties when we were 6. My older sister's lingerie was my source through my teens. That was 40 years ago and I still treasure the memories.

Tina P Hose
07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
I do not recall the very FIRST time but several times in the early years of High School or later years of Junior High, I would stay home from school and wait for the family to leave and then dress completly in my sisters Marcia Brady type of dresses and shoes and or boots. I mean from panties to bras to pantyhose and the short 1970's type of dresses and or skirts. I really loved it. I did this until one day when I found a pair of my sisters pantyhose in the bathroom hamper and started to slip them on and then noticed a menstration stain on the cotton gusstet...at that time stopped wearing her stuff, it really freaked me out. I still have on occasion the weird dream where I am at the old house and going thru sis's room looking for stuff to wear...never seem to find it in the dream. But all I have to look at is my own closet now..I am a freak...but am happy in pantyhose !!!

rustynail
07-26-2007, 02:42 AM
I remember "playing" with my mother's slips at a very young age and my Mum told me that I had put on one of her silkie nighties at the age of 2. I continued playing with slips and stockings throughout my teens but did not experience the pleasure of actually wearing a slip, panties and stockings till my late thirties!

katlinmarie
07-26-2007, 03:59 AM
my moms flat leather closed toed white sandals. she wore those with her jeans and a white t-shirt all the time. I am not sure what attracted me to them, just that they were her favorite maybe. after she caught me wearing them a few times and found out i liked them, she bought me my own similar pair. several years later after she knew all about my dressing, we went to dinner for my birthday. first, she did my hair, nails and makeup, and then told me she had a present. She then gave me the sandals. I wore them just like she had, with jeans and a white t. It may be my favorite outfit still.

Cindy L
07-26-2007, 12:35 PM
It was one of my sister prom dresses. I was 9 or 10. Before that a pair of my ststers white nylon panties at 5 or 6. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hali
07-26-2007, 01:25 PM
my first exposure to FEMME STUFF was wen ma sister use to wear make up on ma face and sometimes wear RED-HENNA (its an INDIAN or ARABIAN DYE used by women) on the tip of ma LEFT-HAND fingers that include ma nails, it lasts for about one month it was a TORETURE cos i had to be hiding the hand all the time, then later she use to dress me in her SCHOOL-DRAMA-COSTUME it was a traditional wear she wears for her part in a play and she'll ask me to act the part, that was wen i was about 9-10 years old, then i got hooked.

Alex-is
07-26-2007, 01:35 PM
the first thing I wore was a dress that was part of a school play (I wasnt in the play, i borrowed it from the costume room out of curiosity) it was so pretty, and i felt so good in it.

chrissietoo
07-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Before puberty, I sang in a little opera about Robin Hood. We wore pantyhose and tunics. I love the pantyhose and wore them all the time, and I imagined the tunic was a short dress. I was very happy! :happy:

xoxo chrissie

ReneeCD
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Well, I'm gonna break new ground here...

The first thing that I was attracted to (and actually wore) was a coat a girl that I had a crush on in sixth grade wore. I still remember it--a little loden green cotton suede number with pile trim on the collar, cuffs, and pockets. I waited until the class left the room for recess, then with heart in my throat, quickly slipped i off the hanger in the coat rack and put it on. She also had a pair of matching gloves, and a striped hood/scarf, which I also put on. I didn't keep them on for long--too freaked out about being discovered.

Since then, I have had a lifelong attraction for women's coats and jackets. I presently own about ten (yeah, it gets expensive!), along with my other femme clothes. When I go out in "pseudo-femme" (women's jeans, top, boots or shoes, plus lingerie underneath and light make-up) I never feel quite fully dressed unless I am wearing a woman's coat or jacket.

Anyone else?

Renee

Jacqueline
07-27-2007, 10:28 PM
The first thing I ever wore was a pair of my mum's tights I found under the stairs, I was about 3 or 4 and my dad caught me and went ballistic.

JacquiUKTV
07-27-2007, 11:03 PM
At age 8, a knee-length raincoat; slipped-off my short trousers (pants to you in US), tightened the belt and revelled for a while in wearing a "skirt".

Jeanine
07-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I had well developed breasts by the age13 ... And all my friends, my
three older sisters, and sevveral adults told me I needed a bra ... So
one day when Mom and my sisters were gone I decided to "try on"
some of their bras ... I found a good selection of bras in the clothes
hamper and found that my oldest sister Patti's black lace , 36B,
underwire bra fit like it was custom made for me ... So, that's how
my crossdressing got started.

Mom and all of my sisters caught me wearing all of their clothes
numerous times ... So Mom took me to a "Gender Councilor."
And after a few sessions, she told Mom and my sisters that I
was 100% normal,crossdressing DID NOT mean I was gay and
that I should be allowed to wear female clothing, at home
whenever I wanted to ... She told me that I should only wear
my female clothes at home because the American public wasn't
too accepting of Crossdressers and Transvestites in the 50s.

After that, I was just one of the girls at home, and went shopping
for female clothes with Mom and my sisters and we all swapped
clothing back and forth with each other.
Hugs-N-Kisses
Jeanine

phyllis47
07-28-2007, 08:30 AM
My first dressup consisted of investigating the out of seasons room in our basement where my mother kept out of season clothes and clothes not worn.... I put on a bra (stuffed of course)panties and a silky nightgown the first night. I was hooked for life...

I think I was 12

phyllis47
07-28-2007, 08:35 AM

Why did your sister do that ??

phyllis47
07-28-2007, 08:49 AM
It had to be my mom's white slip. The feel of it was wonderful. And then it was her open bottom girdle with the satin front. Those were my prize items. Then it blossomed into my aunt's clothing and my friends sisters clothes.

Well... I bet you looked marvelous based on the PIC in this post..... You look marvelous now, i can only imagine how much better then... So tell, me , how did you get into your friends sister's things... Did your friend participate ???

phyllis47
07-28-2007, 08:57 AM
I had well developed breasts by the age13 ... And all my friends, my
three older sisters, and sevveral adults told me I needed a bra ... So
one day when Mom and my sisters were gone I decided to "try on"
some of their bras ... I found a good selection of bras in the clothes
hamper and found that my oldest sister Patti's black lace , 36B,
underwire bra fit like it was custom made for me ... So, that's how
my crossdressing got started.

Mom and all of my sisters caught me wearing all of their clothes
numerous times ... So Mom took me to a "Gender Councilor."
And after a few sessions, she told Mom and my sisters that I
was 100% normal,crossdressing DID NOT mean I was gay and
that I should be allowed to wear female clothing, at home
whenever I wanted to ... She told me that I should only wear
my female clothes at home because the American public wasn't
too accepting of Crossdressers and Transvestites in the 50s.

After that, I was just one of the girls at home, and went shopping
for female clothes with Mom and my sisters and we all swapped
clothing back and forth with each other.
Hugs-N-Kisses
Jeanine

How cool is that......... I am so jealeous... Wow... I can't get over it....... I mean what a Life....

Raylene
07-28-2007, 09:00 AM
I remember it well. My older brother's (who was alot older than I), wife used to have a full set of the days of the week panties. In those days everyone hung their clothes out to dry on a clothes line. I remember her having several pair of those pretty panties hanging out to dry. One time my bother and his wife went on a trip, and asked me to feed and water their little dog, and to let him out several times a day. One day I went over there and I went into her dresser, and found the black pair with saturday embroidered in red. Those panties were so pretty. I couldn't help but to put them on, and we all know what happened after that wonderful feeling :heehee:. I found a pair just like them on ebay, and I bought them as so I could always have a pair that was just like the first ones I ever put on.
Raylene

christinewis
07-28-2007, 09:14 AM
i grew up with 5-sisters and always loved the feel of soft material against me. my room was in the basement next to the laundry room and i would always sneek in there and wear their panties. it was a warm and wonderful feeling

Lee Andrews
07-28-2007, 09:16 AM
My first encounter was a pair of pantyhose and a slip that was lying around the bathroom when I was around 8yrs old. That little voice in my head kept saying "Try them on, Try them on!" I have been hopelessly hooked ever since and I love it.

LisaDelNorte
07-28-2007, 10:57 AM
A one-piece swimming suit that belonged to one of my sisters, I was 10 at the time. That was also the first time to get caught! I was in the backyard behind some shrubs admiring the fit when suddenly my mom tapped on her bedroom window directly above me and shook her head. I was embarrassed and though I was going to get in trouble for it, but she never said anything to me about it. After that, I borrowed nylon panties from the laundry room.

Melora
07-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Moms Panty Hose for SURE! They were and still are Fascinating! And I like to wear theme too! HeHe!:drink: Acctually I would Drink them if I could!!, As they are soo yummy!

BonnieBimbo
07-28-2007, 12:32 PM
My (female) cousin dressed me up like a woman when I was 10 years old or so... I was already fascinated by most jewelry at that time. I found it exciting to be dressed like a woman (including some makeup), but it was no revelation to me at the time. I guess that I had actually reached an age of 30 before I realized that I had to start crossdressing... -So it was the jewelry that got me started. I used to prowl around the homes of all my relatives when I was alone, searching for necklaces, braclets and rings. Sometimes I would be fortunate enough to find some clip on earrings. Although not a single member of my family had pierced ears, I once found a single pierced earring amoung my granmother's stuff. I could spend days on end considering how it would be to wear such a piece of jewelry back then... -Luckily I know that very well by now!

Hugs! BB

rachellegsep
07-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Black Girldle type suspender belt with black silk stockings , patent black stillettoes with a black petty coat over. Raided from mothers chest of drawers while they were out one saturday evening when I was about 11 years old. Hooked ever since.

Jennilouise
07-28-2007, 07:01 PM
:happy:It was my younger sister's training bra, as i grow up i moved to my moms undies which was a great turn on for me. then t came to a sudden holt for a few when i got married, after a couple of years i started again, which was when my then wife found my stash of clothes and i have looked back since

Deborah Jane
07-28-2007, 07:06 PM
my mums tights when i was about 8! i loved the feel of them, then later when i was off school sick, my sisters pink frilly party dress,frilly knickers and white lace tights[that made me feel better]:D

barbarajeanne
07-28-2007, 07:28 PM
The 1st thing I remember is a babysitter/friend of the family--she was in high school and I was 12 or 13 I think. She thought it would be fun to play dress up with some old dresses that were being given away. She put me in a long dress with panties and a bra and high heeled shoes. I remember being petrified partly because I had a crush on her. She put lipstick on me as well. Secretly I loved it and her!:heehee: Dressing ever since.

Julie TVTX
07-28-2007, 11:35 PM
It was my sister's black velvet party dress with rhinestones on the bodice. I was about 5 years old. I loved that dress, it made me feel special. My mom caught me wearing it and made me come ito the leaving room wear all her lady freinds were playing bridge. They all oohed and awed about how cute I looked.

I still enjoy wearing anything velvet.

lucky
07-29-2007, 12:38 PM
I think it was the same for me, but I wasn't as young. I didn't get the "notion" until quite later. It was funny, though. Even though I wanted to try panties, I really felt guilty for a while once I did. Luckily, I got over it and really enjoy them now.

jannette
07-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Not really sure of the age, I think it was 6 or 7. I do know it was my mother's girdle and a pair of nylons. It was the nylons that were the primary article of clothing for me. This goes way back to the days before pantyhose were even a thought, let alone invented. All the women and girls in my young years wore real nylons and in my early years some still wore seams. I don't know exactly what caused the attraction, even at that young age, all I know is that it existed. My love for nyloned legs goes back as far back as my memory will take me back to my formative years. I sometimes think I was born with a predisposition for loving nylons/legs. Jannette

cpt2669
07-30-2007, 06:18 AM
It was my mothers onepiece swimsuit. I was 10 or 11 and it was sitting there by the bathroom. I just loved the feel of it against me. To this day onepiece swimsuits are my favorate clothing to wear.

Christina

balletfanboy
07-30-2007, 08:38 AM
It was my little sister's blue fringed ballet leotard and pink ballet tights when I was about 8. I wanted to do ballet with her but was too embarrassed to ask so used to pretend I was in ballet class wearing her clothes. Have been hooked on leotards, ballet tights, ballet shoes and tutus ever since.

CarrieAnneEvers
07-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey Ballet boy, I'm a huge ballet fan. I would love to get together a group of gals like us and have a ballet class at a real dance studio. I took a class once, but could not to the turn out with my feet without destroying my knees. ;( I have pointe shoes and the whole 9. Let's get formal wear and go to a ballet performance!:hugs:

Mary447
07-30-2007, 09:47 AM
I remember putting on stockings as a young boy.........whoooooo gurl, I was hooked
Mary:kiss:

pointeshoes30215
07-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey balletfanboy and carrieann, I love wearing tights, leotards tutus ballet slippers and pointeshoes also. I took ballet, and jazz classes when I was in my early 20s for 10 years til I got married. I star back next month taking ballet classes and I can't wait. Would love to take to you both. pointeshoes30215

Sarah cd
07-30-2007, 10:21 AM
With me it was Stockings that got me wearing fully. I have always been attracted to womens legs in stocking so i thought i would try a pair on and then i was hooked. I now dress fully to find clothes to go with my stockings

serinalynn
07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
It was my mothers lingerie, when I was about 11 Years old. Mom and Dad went out one night and I was home alone and the feel of my mothers very stylish 40's and 50's lingerie did it for me. The first time in her nylon tricot panties and a full slip there was somthing about womens clothing that even to this day I still love. There after I could not wai for them to go out and leaft me home alone so I could wear her things some more. BY the time I was 12 I was fully dressed in her clothes and loving it.

Colleentg
07-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't remember what age I was but it was my mom's black knee-high boots. They were lined with something soft and felt so good on my feet and legs. That was the only thing of hers I liked or wanted to wear. With my older sister, it was different! I envied her as long as I can remember. She had so many nice, pretty and colorful clothes. She often paraded around the house in a bra, panties and either sheer pantyhose or opaque tights. I didn't lust for her, I lusted over her intimates, primarily her tights. I 'borrowed' them a lot. I was never 'into' panties until I was in my 20s, for some reason, they didn't appeal to me. But I did like bras and my sister's control briefs! She didn't need control briefs, but she wore them almost daily over her tights or pantyhose. So did I! LOL

immike
08-01-2007, 04:32 AM

I tried on one of my mothers dresses,then got bold&added pantyhose,then
tried a pair of black heels.I've been hooked ever since,so I quietly sneak into
mothers closet daily&dress in her wardrobe,especially her good short mini
skirts&skirtsuits&pantsuits

Emma England
08-01-2007, 08:50 AM
A pair of my mothers french panties.

They felt much nice than my own underwear.

JenniferMBlack
08-01-2007, 12:01 PM
the first thing ever was make up a baby sitter put on me about 6 or 7 by choose it was one of my sisters skirts at age 11 just wanted to know why all the girls liked wearing skirts so much after about 2 seconds I knew.

chrissietoo
08-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Well, I'm gonna break new ground here...

The first thing that I was attracted to (and actually wore) was a coat a girl that I had a crush on in sixth grade wore. I still remember it--a little loden green cotton suede number with pile trim on the collar, cuffs, and pockets. I waited until the class left the room for recess, then with heart in my throat, quickly slipped i off the hanger in the coat rack and put it on. She also had a pair of matching gloves, and a striped hood/scarf, which I also put on. I didn't keep them on for long--too freaked out about being discovered.

Anyone else?

Renee

Renee, that's so sweet. I've always had a desire for gg's clothes, especially when I've had a crush, and coats and sweaters are a favorite. And yes, in grammar school I also slipped on coats and sweaters of favorite girls!

xoxo chrissie

suzy
08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
My first memory was a pair of panties and a skirt......didn't stay on long either....was a bit too scary and quite a rush.....:eek:

dskin
08-01-2007, 01:40 PM
First fem thing that i wore and then kept when i was 7 .My sisters went shopping to buy new panty/bras. and when they return.:heehee: They just put there bags on their bed,So i took ownership of a bra and panty,Now they had 4-5 pairs in it.They noticed a set was missing.They figured that they were not put into their bags at check-out.

Alexis Sue
08-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Had to be my Mom's makeup and my sister panties. WOW .. How the years roll by and the wardrobe changes. Today it's a simple tank and skirt ... hehe

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-03-2007, 02:30 AM
My mom's bras.

Lorri
08-03-2007, 08:07 AM
I came to crossdressing relatively late in my early 20's, and bought a pair of black stockings. I have always been a leg man, and I can remember the day I put them on like it was yesterday. It was only sometime after that I realised I was a transvestite.

loardata
08-10-2007, 08:05 AM
my first thing was my mothers bra.i saw her 1 morning getting ready for church and saw her nude from waist up and i was entranced.i watched her put on her bra-WOW-i was hook (bad pun) during the week i would get home from school a try on varios articles of clothing, it would really excite me, ah i remember those days.hugs from michille :D

Melora
08-10-2007, 08:21 AM
It was PANTYHOSE! :) Mom gave me Pantyhose to play with on Several occasions between 3-4 yrs old, AND I hvae LOVED them ever since!.. Thus turning into a love of lingerie, and soo on...... You know :) :) THANKS MOM!!! = Huggs to Her!

NovaScotia
08-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Oh, I am so happy I am not alone! I love this forum. Okay, at about 6-8 years old: Lipstick (AVON sample), then a slip, a bra and the rest is history!

Faith_G
08-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Like many others, mom's pantyhose. And pantyhose is still my favorite.

Veronica 1
08-10-2007, 08:25 PM
My sisters panties when I was young because they felt so soft. Then nothing for many years until I found a thong in the dryer at a laundromat. Tried it, loved it, and I was hooked.

Amy Lynn3
08-10-2007, 08:44 PM
It was my Moms open bottom girdle with 4 garters. Next was my older sisters panties. I was real young when I started, like 4 or 5. I've been wearing GG items since.
Amy

sweetsandy
08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
My mother's and sister's heels, which at one point in time I could fit into perfectly.

Ibecomingfemale
08-10-2007, 09:01 PM
When I was a very young boy, I stare girls and women different colored legs. I go to church to see girls, teens, and mom best friend wearing these colored legs. I came home from school one day to take a nap. My Mom crawl into bed with me; she was wearing PANTYHOSE! I feel her PANTYHOSE touching my legs! I was hook!!! That evening she was cooking dinner I went to drawer to pull a pair of Suntan PANTYHOSE!!! I put it on my legs. I hide it to my bedroom. I wear it under my pair of jeans the next day to school (NO P. E. Class).

Finally I got caught by Mom. Today I bought TWO pair of PANTYHOSE of Nonsense Almost Bare. I wear them with heels.

Nylon

barbarajeanne
08-10-2007, 10:11 PM
The earliest that I remember were my mothers slips and pantyhose!:happy: After that it was dress up in girls clothes with
my older neighbor girl. She was delightful and I would do anything for her.:love:

joann426
08-10-2007, 10:58 PM
it was my wifes bras i always looked at her wearing a bra and then i went out to wallmart and bought some for my self in my size and wearing the ever since :D:D

Avsblues19
08-10-2007, 11:02 PM
My first fem item worn was my mom's purple satin bikini panties. I think the feel of the satin attracted me.

jackie_p
08-10-2007, 11:19 PM
was my older sisters cheerleader outfit. Maybe it was a majorette outfit. I can really remember now. Just recall the short pleated skirt, sleeveless fitted top and pom poms!:rolleyes:

Andrea Azariah
08-11-2007, 01:57 AM
I was probably 5, and was playing dress-up in my mum's petticoat and i think it might have been bra and sunglasses too. One time maybe when i was around 6 or 7 for no reason i could remember my mum had me try on her night cotton dress, i remembered feeling shy about it.

JOEY88
08-11-2007, 02:09 AM
my sister wanted me to take some of her old cloths to the goodwill so before i did i found a nice like tight tennis shirt and just loved the way it huged my hips

Daintre
08-11-2007, 02:14 AM
In my case it was my sisters bikini, it was drying in the bathroom and I just got this urge to try it on.

jackie storm
08-11-2007, 02:17 AM
The first I remember was panties and bras at the age of 12. From then, I have just been inspired and happy that I gave up purging.

noname
08-11-2007, 02:54 AM
boot cut jeans. I waited for eternity for the mens version. It never came. I just bought womens boot cut jeans. Still one of my favorites today.

leggy_tiana
08-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I don’t recall the exact age when I started dressing, but I think it was around seven or eight when I first donned suntan-shaded pantyhose. Life hasn’t been the same ever since. As a child, I remember being fascinated by the site of a lady bringing attention to her legs by wearing nylon-hose; seeing a lady dressed in nylons looked very special to me. When I slipped into a pair of pantyhose for the very first time it felt magical. The sheer, slippery nylon felt so much different than the usual clothing I had been accustomed to wearing as a boy. My fond weakness for wearing hose and heels remains strong to this day. I always laugh when I hear genetic girls complain about having to dress for work in hose and heels. For me, dressing-up in sheer, dusky nylons and wearing an attractive pair of heels is a true, feminine delight.

Hippy Chic
08-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I vaguely remember experimenting with items of my mothers when I was around 8 - tights/bra.

I can distinctly remember being in the primary school play & my mother was helping with the wardrobe. I must have been about 11. One of the characters was played by a friend of mine & she wore a black ballgown with full skirts & low back. My mother was adjusting it & used me as the "tailors dummy". I of course, as an 11 year old boy complained bitterly, while secretly enjoying it & can remember sneaking into the spare room to try it on when no one was about. I also raided mum's underwear & tried that with it, & it was so exhilarating. When the play was over, my mum got all the costumes back & I still would sneak it on when I could. I of course eventually outgrew it, & as I got into puberty, found my real fascination & joy was with lingerie, especially stockings & anything silky & pretty.

gretchenD
08-11-2007, 03:24 PM
A pair of my adoptive mom's heels when I was 8 years old and I walked in them.

imseakin
08-27-2007, 10:10 PM
I was about 12 when I snuck into my cousin's room, and tried on a dark blue leotard and tights. Was transformative! I've always loved leotards, tights, nylons, bodystockings. Second skins are magical!

maidalexas
08-28-2007, 12:30 AM
one of my first times was when a neighbor bought me a camisole set with garterbelt stockings and pantys then a pair of his moms heels we had our first sexual experiance together:love:

monika40
08-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Panties. Soft,silky.Felt wonderful. Wear panties all the time.

Misty_cder
08-28-2007, 03:15 AM
My mother would hang her swin suit in the bathroom that I used to dry after washing it. One night when I was about 13, I tried it on just for fun and found the feeling to be wonderful. Been dressing ever since.

maryanne
08-28-2007, 03:49 AM
The first thing i ever remember wearing was my sisters dressing me up in thier clothes one wet day in early 60's.I wore a blue knee length dress , white panties and the best of all a pink petticoat that had a nylon bodice and several layeres of skirt in noisy taffeta lace and ribbons. been hooked on petticoats and underskirts/slips ever since

BlkNYLONS
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Those classic 100% flat knit, RHT stockings that my mother would wear daily. Mother worked in a office and dressed to kill in nylons and very high heels. I LOVED being alone at home so I could wear her open bottom girdles or garter belt with her ultra sheer glossy RHT stockings and her tall spiky mules or pumps. My nylon stocking fetish was in full bloom!

Marla
08-28-2007, 03:00 PM
My moms lipstick and then my first wifes everything. She was a beautician and had so much good make up and wigs. I was hooked at about age 20. She found out and divorced me. Oh well life goes on.

Francine1947
08-28-2007, 03:08 PM
It was a slip my friend sister wore and i had a crush on her. it felt so nice that was the beginning. never regetted it

kentg
08-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Panties and pantyhose from my aunt. When i was little she used to let me sit down and rub her pantyhose all the time she knew I liked the feel of it.

carie
08-29-2007, 11:54 AM
my sister's cute pink panties :p

ManInBra
08-29-2007, 03:28 PM
was (ugh) :o my moms bra she left laying on the bathroom floor, I went in to take a shower and for some reason picked it up and tried it on for size, then took a shower wearing it and then just told her I slopped water on floor is how it got all soaked, :devil:

RachelX
09-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I was nine years old, and in the fourth grade. I had wanted to dress up as a girl years before this, at least since age five, but feared being caught. Finally one Saturday night I decided to put on a skirt belonging to my sister, two and a half years my elder. It was green, made of linen and rayon.I had long admired it. I took it to my room and put it on. I walked up and down the stairs, and practiced sitting, smoothing the skirt beneath me, over and over again. I was overwhelmed with the desire to dress completely. I knew that the next day I would have hours to myself, so I put the skirt back before something happened that might sabotage my plans. That next day I put on a panty, pantyhose, and padded bra of my mother's then tried on every single skirt and dress my sister owned.
Wanting to dress like the girl I felt I myself to be was the attraction.

My Lady Marsea
09-02-2007, 12:32 AM
It was Moms panties when Dad & her were not home
I remember the first one was tri color nylon and in those days had no cotton crotch. It's been panties everyday (except a couple of times like doctor appointment) ever since age21.

shauna 9
09-02-2007, 02:27 AM
mom Pantyhose and panties and bra and a little fingernail polish. When I was in sixth grade.

Val702
09-02-2007, 05:01 AM
I felt the need to wear these new heels that my mom never wore. I wore them. I had to try pantyhose next. Then this adorable early 60's style dress. Wish I had those today.

KarinaD
09-04-2007, 10:48 PM
First thing fem i wore was panties, A friend of my mom and her 2 daughters lived with us for a couple of months and after they moved out i found a pair of panties under my bed, simple white cotten bikini panties that belonged to the girl that was my age.

Becca
09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
When I was 4, my next oldest sister got a cowgirl outfit for her birthday. I remember feeling real jealous, and begged her to let me wear her skirt. She did, and I then begged her to let me wear it to bed. I ended up going to sleep in it, only to be awakened a couple of hours later by both my parents! :eek: Nothing was said the next day, but over the remainder of my childhood my mother caught me a number of times.

Dana
09-06-2007, 01:39 PM
I've always had a thing for girly things since I was little! Age three or four?

Then I was molested by a girl cousin when I was about the same age! She made me dress as a girl in girls nylon panties!

Every since? I've been envious of girls! Wanted to be one of them! Wanted to dress like them!
Wear clothes, underwear, ~ like them! Makeup +~ lipstick ~jewerlry

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 11:44 AM
My first thing i wore was that dress from the life size barbies they used to have for the little girls when i was a kid. my best friend at the time (we we're onlt like 6-7), his 2 sisters talked me into putting on the bridal dress off of the barbie as a dare cuz they knew it would fit me. I've always been fairly small. I'm 21 now and i'm only 5'5"! and 115 lbs. who knew i'd turn in2 the person i am now ay? LOL

TerriM
09-21-2007, 01:36 PM
My earliest memory was when I was 12 I put on my mothers housedress. I still dont know why and stopped asking myself years ago.

immike
09-21-2007, 01:38 PM
My earliest memory was when I was 12 I put on my mothers housedress. I still dont know why and stopped asking myself years ago.
It all started when I tried on one of mothers dresses&heels

Regina girl
09-21-2007, 03:05 PM
My cousin left some clothes at our house at about age 12 she was a couple of years older. I dressed in panties bra and her dress with a slip. It felt so good i would spend hours in them far away from anyone being a girl. She never did get them back and i think i wore them out over time. I think that time of joy has never left me.

Regina

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 03:09 AM
I've seen this similar thread before, but I'll add to this one too.

For me it was my sister's tights. She is four years older but for many years, we were identical in body size, except she had breasts. (now she out-weighs me by a couple hundred lbs.) She was a local beauty pageant winner, more than once! She should have gone into modeling instead of the road she traveled.

Anyway, I was about nine or ten, I had always envied her clothes and intimates. I always felt 'cheated' that I couldn't wear soft and pretty clothes like her. (I never got into my mother's things, for some reason I detested and had no interest in whatever my mom had). From my sister's tights came her 2-pc bathing suit, her bras and panties, to her skirts and tops and even her shoes. The best memory, I wore her wedding corset at least a dozen times before her wedding! No, I was never caught (by her) but I was her biggest suspect! And I have six brothers! My mother never caught me wearing anything but found the evidence! I wasn't really in trouble, except that my sister was complaining she was missing this and that. For years after, my mom told people she wished I had been a girl. Oh mom, if you could see me now!

Stefanie_in_Mt
09-22-2007, 06:04 AM
Panties for the first time. I was staying at my Granfolks house and had run out of clean clothes, My Grandma had me wear a pair of her panties to bed one night. The feel of the satiny panties was great, I loved it, and still do.

Vintage4sarah
09-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Growing up in the late 50s and into the 60s, I was always aware of the look and feel of nylons. Whether my mother's, aunt's or other women in my life, they all definitely got my eye. By my preteen years, I got the courage to try my mother's nylons as she always dried them on a rack in the bathroom. The feeling was electricfying, and it just took off from there with her open bottom girdles next and the "rest is History."

Melora
09-22-2007, 07:56 AM
ONCE again, PANTYHOSE, did it for me for ever!

Diane Douglas
09-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I tried on my sister's bikini when I was about 14.

charllote34
09-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Hmmm thats some time ago think it was a lycra black and red skirt

Secret Sis
09-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Mine was my sister's ballerina tutu when I was about 8 or 9 - She got it as a gift and I don't know why, but as soon as I saw it I knew I HAD to try it on! It wasn't long before I was sneaking into her room trying on panties, nighties, skirts, etc... I'm 47 now and still love anything short and feminine.

Veronica53
09-26-2007, 08:42 AM
It would have to be my mother's open bottom girdle with stockings.

:oVeronica

piggysan
09-30-2007, 05:32 PM
it was a brown satin blouse. I was 11 Years old and I watched me on the mirror and I felt a little bit strange but excited and since that moment I loved the feeling of satin on my skin

marykrissmithcd
09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
nylon stockings and open bottom girdle for me.

Satin_Lover_13
09-30-2007, 06:00 PM
I was 13, going thru mom's stuff, felt her slips ans nite gowns and WOW this feel so nice and I am still "SILKY MAN". New super hero. Do not mind the LOL I am trying to brighten my mood.

dave46
09-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Bras and girdles of my mother's were very interesting to me. Got into panyhose around the same time.

ArleneRaquel
10-01-2007, 01:39 AM
When I was about eight I wore my mother's lomg sleeve dress gloves. I loved the feel. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Then Long Sleeves & Now Short Skirts ! :happy::thumbsup: With Pantyhose :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AmandaLatex
10-28-2007, 06:35 PM
It was a pair of my sisters black 70's zip up the front krinkly gogo boots. When i zipped that vinyl up my leg and heard that zip, I WAS HOOKED!

Hugs,

Amanda

Jordan
10-28-2007, 07:17 PM
my first thig woren was panties

Kay Sterling
10-28-2007, 09:12 PM
It was definitely my moms panties and now its everyday

Satin_Lover_13
10-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Her slips and nite gowns. :D

Wendrme
10-28-2007, 10:24 PM
We had a laundry hamper in the bathroom and I would see my mother's bras and girdles in there and couldn't help myself from trying them on. And I knew my mother wouldn't wear bras and girdles without lipstick so it was natural that I try that too.
Yhe smell and feel of the lipstick and the tightness of the girdles captured me right then and there.

Denise Somers
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
For me it was a navy blue pair of D'Orsay pumps with a 5.5" stilletto heel that Mom wore when our family went out to dinner in 1970 or 71. With legs crossed and smoking a long cigarette (inside a restaurant when there were no limits anywhere) I think that's what attracted me to trying them on. I can see why women are crazy about shoes.

Denise Somers

laceslip
10-29-2007, 10:57 AM
If I recall was a pair of panties that belonged to my older sister. Of course that manifested into totally raiding my sisters and mothers dresser drawers and even the mothers of my friends things. I do have alot of fond memories of that.

Poppetina
10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
I think I was eight. I went into my parents bedroom and tried on my mothers bra. Soon after she left a bin liner bag of her clothes in my room . . .

Jilmac
10-29-2007, 12:08 PM
for me it started when i was seven. my cousin who was 12, dared me to put on panties and a dress. i don't know where he got them because he had all brothers. anyway the dress and panties were the righr size and fit very well. i loved the way the panties felt against my skin and how i looked in the dress. i was scared and excited at the same time. after that first time, i was hooked. lucky me to have three older sisters so i could borrow undies and clothes from them. i experimented with their clothes until i was 15, and have been dressing at every oportunity since then.....Jill

Rita B
10-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Wow. They say that confession is good for the soul!
I had to be about 11 or 12. For me at first it was my mother's satin slips and satin nightgowns with a lot of lace on them. I would wear them to bed at night and they felt so wonderful. Of course I could never fold them correctly to put back in her drawer. She knew but never confronted me. She would leave little notes in her lingerie drawer, not to touch her lingerie. Like that was going to stop me. Then I discovered her kid leather gloves which fit me perfectly and would wear them at every chance. This went on for the rest of my life because I could wear them anytime and seldom would anyone notice. I also love to wear my mother's furcoat over a satin slip and wear the kid gloves and her shoes to parade around the house. and of course it all smelled so heavenly.

prince2have
10-29-2007, 03:06 PM
My first experiment was when my gf dressed me with her bra,panties,pantihose,miniskirt and tops.she took me as a girl to her friend's house.i had great experience at the age of 18....

Janice Ann
10-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Remember it like yeserday ! I was 8 or 9 and Mom and Dad were out for the day, I thought, Started with a playtex rubber pantie girdle, It had straps for stockings,nylon stockings, mnnn! a slip next then found the lipstick, was setting in front of the mirror and heard a car pull up-- panic set in Mom & Dad were home early ! grabbed my own clothes and locked myself in the bath room for a quick change and lipstick removal, Wow ! what a close call. Now 58 years later , still like to play dressup-- even more --so !:heehee:

charlie
10-29-2007, 03:56 PM

For me it was my Mom's undies and silky slip. I think we are on to something here. It seems all of us started wearing our mother's clothes at a young age.

Mistybtm
10-29-2007, 04:29 PM
For me it was my moms panty hose then bra I used to hide the panyhose under my matris in my bedroom i was 11 or 12 at the time then i started wearing her dresses when no one was home and so it began :D.

Erica Lynne
10-29-2007, 05:37 PM
My first recollection were my sister's panties, we used to dress in each others clothes when we were very young, about six years old for me, five for her. I wanted to dress in mothers (she had a lot of variety), but I was too small back then and had to wait until I was about 8 years old to wear hers. After that it was always mothers. I was 8 when she would use me occasionally as a mannikin for some of the girls dresses she made for other kids to make extra money. But the first fem things worn were my sisters.

JoannaCD
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
My first was a pair of black riding boots that my sister owned that had metal heel plates on them. I loved that sound they made. I was a confirmed shoe fetishist from then on and then progressed to clothing and makeup when on my own.

franvonceder
10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
One of my mother's bras. I wanted to look as if I had breasts - converted my pyjamer trousers to panties! Stuffed the bra with socks and/or hankies. Needles to say I was not very old!

Love Fran.

franvonceder
10-29-2007, 05:45 PM
One of my mother's bras. I wanted to look as if I had breasts - converted my pyjamer trousers to panties! Stuffed the bra with socks and/or hankies. Needless to say I was not very old!

Love Fran.

GailTulane
10-31-2007, 09:09 PM
An old girdle of my mother's. It was so wonderful.

SandyR
10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
My moms pantyhose, the nice real kind from the 70's.......I was 12. To this day I still get a rush when I put on a pair.

SandyR

Colleentg
10-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Wasn't this thread used before, or something close to it?

No matter, I'll respond.

For me, it was my sister's tights and pantyhose, I was about 9 at the time (best recollection anyway). My sister is 4+ yrs older but as we grew up, we were nearly identical in body size. I never thought about anything my mother had, for some reason, nothing she had interested me, even though she was into girdles, foundations and stockings mostly. As well, she was a large woman and that stuff would have slid right off me! LOL

I don't know exactly why I loved about tights and pantyhose more than anything else -still do. Maybe it had something to do with the one occasion when my 1st & 2nd grade teacher (a hottie) allowed me to feel her nylon leg (by accident). It was about age 9 I was really envying and admiring my sister's legs in tights. (not my sister). She was pretty, I have to admit and I wanted to look just like her, and wear the same stuff!!! That first time in one of her tights was, to say the least, very invigorating. Of course, as time went on, I had tried on every pair (she had dozens of them in various colors) and worked my way up to other lingerie she had as well. The ultimate was getting into her dresses, skirts, tops and even her shoes! If I had to choose two favorite things of hers, the 2nd one would be her 2-pc red swimsuit! It fit so perfectly, except she had boobs!

Colleen

CarlaRenae_arkie
11-01-2007, 09:28 AM
I tried on my older sister's bra (stuffed with wash cloths of course) panties, girdle and hose. Wow it felt so good and natural. The start of lots of closet dressing for many years.

boygirlman
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
My Mom's lingerie. I got into everything. Most especially loved panties, gaterbelts and stocings. Loved how they felt and feel now.

noble
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
mine was pantyhose

michellesue
11-01-2007, 09:40 AM
When I was seven or eight my grandmother had me wear a black half slip. She did it because my mom told her I would never wear women's clothes.
Michelle

SarahHall
11-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I wore black lace panties and shear nylons with a pair of pumps that belonged to my girlfriend and I was hooked from then on.:love:

Ðarissa
11-01-2007, 11:48 AM
For me it was a pair of nude pantyhose that I nabbed from a dresser my mom had in a spare room where she put a lot of old clothes and stuff. I found a bunch of pairs in there and had a party. :heehee:

allie~
11-01-2007, 11:59 AM
:heehee:When I was 10 or 11, I tried on a spandex-type, one piece bathing suit belonging to my sister. Stuffed it with wiffle balls (I was young)...