PDA

View Full Version : A night dressing spoiled.

Sandra H
05-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Girls.

Today I dressed fully although I did not wear a wig or make up I had my thong, tights, pink bra, black skirt and white top with my new red flat shoes. I live alone after the death of my wife in 2004. I find that when I am doing my housework I tend to do it better dressed, I find my mind works more fem and I just get on with it. :happy:

I had finished my housework for the day and was looking forward to an evening in looking at the site and reading posts along with watching some TV. I had just finished my evening meal and was typing a reply to one of the posts when my telephone rang, it was some friends who asked if I was going out, I said no so they said would it be OK if we come around. I said yes because they live 10 miles away, then my friend said that’s fine we are just around the corner we will see you in a moment.:eek::eek:

I ran into the bedroom took off my top and bra along with my shoes and skirt, put on my shirt and trousers and my men’s shoes all in less than 10 seconds that is the nearest I have to being caught not to mention a good night dressed spoilt. Still I will be getting undressed for the night soon and putting on my nightdress. :D:D

Wendy me
05-28-2007, 04:55 PM
lol every CD has a stripper in them ... at the knock of the door or ring of the bell....

Dixie
05-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Been there, done that, am picking out the T-shirt:heehee:

marie354
05-28-2007, 05:09 PM
What's the fastest moving thing on earth...
A crossdresser changing to answer the door.
:hugs:

Dixie
05-28-2007, 05:12 PM
HaHaHaHa that is soooo funny and soooooo true!!

O2B Barbara
05-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Gets to be a bit of a challenge as most of the family has keys to the house and most also just walk in and holler HI. Wife runs one way and I the other.

marie354
05-28-2007, 06:06 PM
I have been caught from time to time as well. I don't lock my doors during the day. Sometimes, in fact, they are wide open and anyone can just walk in. Most people do knock and/or holler "hello" first, though.
I have changed within a few seconds. Funny how fast you can move when you have to.

MJ
05-28-2007, 06:08 PM
What's the fastest moving thing on earth...
A crossdresser changing to answer the door.

ha ha so very true . yes the good old day .. now i just stay dressed

Cristi
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Yup, I think I can strip off an entire outfit including pantyhose, bra and forms in about 20 seconds. Less if I am REALLY panicked and risk damaging some of the clothes :(

Most of my practices comes not from surprise visits from family or friends, but rather from trying to catch the UPS or FedEx guy before he leaves with the package I've been waiting for!

I must say, I've 'cut corners' a few times, hoping he wouldn't notice the bare feet in pantyhose, or the 'girly' top with forms still in (thinly disguised by throwing a fleece vest or windbreaker over the top). A few times I've also forgotten the barrette in my hair or long femme earrings :( but nobody has ever reacted.

I'd say 'the heck with it' for delivery guys... but in a town this small, the odds are good that the delivery guy knows your neighbors or worse yet IS your neighbor!

The only thing that REALLY slows me down is makeup. If I am made up, there is no WAY I'm getting clean enough to be presentable in less than 10 minutes... any less than that is just tempting fate.

Rita B
05-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Oh heck Sandra, Superman can do that in a phonebooth!:D

Rita B

Joy Carter
05-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I have a marvelous invention. It's called an answering machine. It saves me from many a unexpected visitor.

Dixie
05-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I won't answer the door when dressed, I'm simply "not home" hehe:heehee:

kerrianna
05-28-2007, 07:41 PM
ha ha so very true . yes the good old day .. now i just stay dressed

Well, yeah...now that the whole world has seen you on tv. :p

Morgan3705
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey, at least your friends call you first. Can you imagine if they just showed up?

Sandra H
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Girls.

Thanks for the great replies, it sounds like I am not the only one who has had to change quickly. I must say it’s the fastest I have moved in many a month. :heehee:

Thinking back I was lucky as it was a cold day here in the UK so I wore my 30 denier black tights under my drab when I got dressed first thing in the morning when I went out to do my shopping, so I did not have to either cover up or hide my feet in sheer tights. :D

Hi Rita B

Good point about superman changing in a phone booth , maybe that is why her wears his panties over his tights. We have all been thinking it could be something to do to help his super powers, but it could be first in hand is first thing on. :D

Glenda58
05-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I used to have do a quick change act. But now if someone knocks at my door and I'm dressed I answer it. I don't let other people change the way I dress now.