PDA

View Full Version : Outed Myself To The Neighbor Today

Glenda58
05-28-2007, 08:30 PM
This being my 3rd day of dressing in a roll. I decided to go and get some flowers for the front of the house. I put on some tan shorts and a pink V neck T shirt and my wedgies. Went out got the paper my neighbor was getting ready to mow his lawn and just half look my way. After coming back home with the flowers I put on a yellow and white striped tank top and went out to plant my flowers. Now 2 neighbors are out mowing their lawn they both look my way as I unloaded the flowers from the back of the car making sure I leaned over far enough so my shorts were tight on my ***. As I started planting they both finished but the neighbor next door was having company over for the day. They kept coming and I kept planting. After planting I went in the back to fire up my grill and they were all in the back playing games and could see me. I stand down with a drink and watch them play while my food was cooking. Later I left to go shopping my neighbor was out in front as I drove by he look up and I give him the finger wave ( not the middle finger). I'll see what happens later this week I really don't like the guy. We haven't talk in years.:tongueout

Angie G
05-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Cool hun :hugs:
angie

Stephenie S
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I informed my neighbor last year as a sort of pre-emptive strike. I knew that eventually she would see me and I wanted to be the one to tell her what was going on. She seemed to take it well. No problems yet.

Lovies,
Steph

Dixie
05-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Way to go!!

O2B Barbara
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Amazing what a person can do! Sounds like the start of a good thing for you.

AllieSF
05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Congratulations Glenda. That is one way to inform the neighbors. If you are friends with any of them, a face to face conversation may be in order to help their understanding of who you are. As you know it is easier to give advice than to follow it myself!

Seville
05-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Good for you, Glenda!!!

I care nada-zip-zero what the neighbors think or say.
They're not paying my bills.

CD Tammy
05-29-2007, 04:52 AM
One night I was sleeping in a body stocking, high heeled pumps and a flimsy negligee. Unbeknownst to me, my neighbor had let herself in to use my phone. She didn't say anything to me, but a year or so later another neighbor told me that she had spread this story about me being a homosexual. Of course, I admitted nothing.

I do lock my doors now...

MsJoann
05-29-2007, 05:22 AM
Shall I say more?
I also went out to the local nurserie to buy some perennials and annuals for my boxes and my garden.
And yes, I wore my cutest little tan shorts and black tank and got some looks from the ladies.
My next-door neighbors threw a big party...the kind where all the ladies dress to the nines. And yes, I managed to park my boat in front of the house so I could prep it for summer. They all managed to walk by for a look.
I also did work in my gardens as well...dressed enfemme.
Felt nice to finally get some sun on my creamy-white legs too!

JoAnnDallas
05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
MsJoann......And you were not invited??

karynspanties
05-29-2007, 10:35 AM
I was sitting on my patio drinking coffee and reading the paper yesterday morning. I was wearing my robe (male) but underneath I had on a pink full slip and panties. Nobody around. Neighbors on both sides gone for the weekend. Except Doug, from two doors down. He is very nosy, likes to sneak around the property lines. Well I heard "good norning" from behind me. He came up onto the patio and started talking. That's when I noticed he was looking at my nice smooth hairless legs.......and the 6 inches of slip showing!:eek: All he said was "pretty slip" and sat down. As we talked he assured me that my "secret" was safe. Then he took it upon himself to move the bottom of my robe over to get a better look. By the time he was done, my robe was completely open. He said both him and his wife like cd's.....hmmm maybe I should get to know him better!!:D

Eileen
05-29-2007, 11:06 AM
Glenda have you talke with any of your neighbors, since they say out out doing your gardening? Just wondering if any of them brought the subject up in a conversation. By now most of my neighbors have seen Eileen. Yet they never bring it up in a converstion. Guess it is not that big an issue for them or me.

Eileen

Glenda58
05-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Glenda have you talke with any of your neighbors, since they say out out doing your gardening? Just wondering if any of them brought the subject up in a conversation. By now most of my neighbors have seen Eileen. Yet they never bring it up in a converstion. Guess it is not that big an issue for them or me.

Eileen

No I haven't talk to any of them. But today I mowed the lawn in my new shorts and a white halter top. After I got done I lay out on my patio untied my top and layout to tan just like GGs do. BTW 2 more neigbors were out both male.

trannie T
05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
It is great that your relationship with your neighbor is such that you can be dressed in front of him. You go girl!

karynspanties
05-30-2007, 05:01 AM
I think the word is out Glenda. Sounds like you have a few abmirers:happy: I know I have one in my neighborhood. Just be careful.