PDA

View Full Version : Male Or Female Burial

Jessicainme
05-28-2007, 08:33 PM
When you are buried, do you want to be buried dressed as a female or male. I guess this question only applies to those who SO knows of their crossdressing. Just wondering.

Jessica

Stephenie S
05-28-2007, 08:44 PM
We've had this question before. It seems a bit morbid. I wonder what difference it makes? Anyway your family will bury you the way THEY want. It will be a little late for you to have much influence over this. Funerals are for the living, not the dead.

Stephenie

Dixie
05-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I would want to be buried in drab for the sake of my family, at this point I would be beyond caring.:drink:

Alice B
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I will be cremated. Who cares?:happy:

Andrea Nicole
05-28-2007, 08:51 PM
You didn't even bother to answer your own question.
And it's a bit morbid ....

Kristen Kelly
05-28-2007, 08:57 PM
I will be cremated. Who cares?:happy:

Another vote for Cremation, hopfully not for many years to come. The question is not morbit death is just as much a part of life, and I'm enjoying myself to the max while I still can.

Dixie
05-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Crenation is the way to go. It's much cheaper and easier on the family financially.

Taffy
05-28-2007, 09:46 PM
I would actually like the "new" cremation alternative, where they freeze you, vibrate your body to pulverize it, dry it and then return the powdered minerals in an ecologically friendly box to be buried in the yard under a tree. It is apparently taking off in Europe, where the new laws forbidding the release of mercury into the air has been putting many crematoria out of business.

It is the amalgam in your teeth that release the mercury when you are cremated...

Scrunchie-Bunchie
05-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Hmm. The ancient Egyptians believed that they could take everything with them into the afterlife. Trouble is - the tombs are still full. Had that been true, they would have been empty.

Some sermons state that we come into the world with nothing and leave with nothing. That's true.

I don't think it's important. My grandma always used to say that the body is a suit of clothes that the soul wears while on earth and which it then discards. Why should we be bothered about what we wear in the grave? Personally, I don't intend to mope around a graveyard looking at what I was buried in. I intend to be proceeding onto the next level - whatever that is.

Cristi
05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
I would actually like the "new" cremation alternative, where they freeze you, vibrate your body to pulverize it, dry it and then return the powdered minerals in an ecologically friendly box to be buried in the yard under a tree. It is apparently taking off in Europe, where the new laws forbidding the release of mercury into the air has been putting many crematoria out of business.

It is the amalgam in your teeth that release the mercury when you are cremated...

Cool idea. I'd never heard of it before, I'll look it up.

Both my wife and I want to become tree food... cremation then spread in a forest or buried under a tree. Maybe we'll be better fertilizer if we don't get cremated first. :)

The entire concept of being sealed in a concrete box so your remains can't slowly go back to nature... then the box is buried in a 'field' with thousands of other boxes seems rather bizarre to me.

This state (Vermont) is one of the only ones with very liberal laws regarding burial. From what I understand, you can even just plop a body in the back yard as long as it is deep enough so it doesn't get dug up by vermin, and won't effect the water supply...

trannie T
05-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I don't care how I'm dressed after I'm dead, but after seeing this thread I'm going to dress a bit more while I'm still alive.

Kate Simmons
05-29-2007, 02:05 AM
What does it matter really? It's just clothes and I won't know the difference anyway. Even if I do and I manage to transcend the physical, it won't matter much, all things considered.:happy:

Sheri 4242
05-29-2007, 02:54 AM
We've had this question before. It seems a bit morbid. I wonder what difference it makes? Anyway your family will bury you the way THEY want. It will be a little late for you to have much influence over this. Funerals are for the living, not the dead.

Stephanie: While you are right on all points (what difference does it make -- funerals are for the living -- your family will bury you the way they want), I actually have thought about this before -- and "IF" I could direct it the way I'd like (and one has to be considerate of family, I guess), I'd be buried in bra and panties, a unisex silk blouse (sort of like from colonial times), and a kilt (Princess Di's tartan, custom made into a miniskirt length). I'd also have on thigh hi's -- nobody can see that low once you're in "the box."

It is nice to think you could have things the way you want - which is what is important to one "here and now," but when the here and now turns into the past, how would I know the difference?!! I guess my family will decide - and their decision will be based on their wants. My wife may well try and steer them into "my desired direction," but it might be an uphill battle I wouldn't want her to contend with.

lucy Boo
05-29-2007, 03:25 AM
Not only in my last remaining days, would I worry over how the people I love would go on and if there was an heaven and hell or how constantly casting accussations into the parentage of traffic wardens could affect my chances of eternal peace, but I would also take time out to fret about the choice of attire that I would be burried in. I might also request SRS and breast implants if there was enough time left hehe

CD Tammy
05-29-2007, 05:32 AM
I want to have at least a pair of pantyhose on under my suit.

susancheerleader
05-29-2007, 06:16 AM
I have thought of this topic many times.
I think my sister is the only one that knows I like to dress. I've told no one but she walked in on me one day.

Anyway, I want to be burried as a women.
I don't know if I will ever get the nierve to talk to my family about my dressing so I want to leave a note telling the outfit I want to wear, and also explain why. It would definitly cause my family some distress but hopefully they will honor my request.

MsJanessa
05-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Jessica it really doesn't matter what happens after you're dead---what really matters is what you do when you're alive----My suggestion to you is to wear women's clothes, hair, make-up etc while you can still enjoy it and don't worry about what will happen after you are gone.

LindaTS
05-29-2007, 07:20 AM
I used to say that I wanted to be buried as a female but later on I changed my mind and want to be creamated. Now it doesn't apply.

Stephenie S
05-29-2007, 08:42 AM
To those who want to be buried dressed as a woman, or with some article of feminine attire, but can't get up the nerve to ask or tell: imagine how much better it would be to experience this in life. Just how much pleasure will it give you after you are dead? Just how much pleasure will it give you now? Compare the two, please. Ask or tell now, BEFORE you die.

If you think you will embarrass you faminly by "comming out" now, think how selfish it is to embarrass you family after you are no longer here to take responsibility for it.

Steph

Sharon
05-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Funerals and buriels are for the living -- the survivors of the deceased. If I was in the closet(I'm not and I'm TS), and if I was to be buried(I'm being cremated), I would allow my loved ones the right to decide how I should be presented.

stephanie100
05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
;letter to undertaker saying exactly what i want no messing fem.

Karren H
05-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Frankly I could care less what they put on me.... After all I'd be dead.. And its not about me anyway... Its about the friends and loveones I leave behind... So they can dress me up in whatever helps to ease their pain!!!

My neighbor passed away last week and we went to the funeral home.. And his widow was commenting on how he didn't look like himself.. (Dahhh) Too much makeup and wrong skin color... And this upset her..

And it would be a shame to ruin a pretty dress anyway.. Maggots leave very nasty stains I hear!!! All that oozzing and all.. Yukkkkkk. Hehehe

Love Karren

Marcie Sexton
05-29-2007, 01:27 PM
I suppose if I so requested my family would have me dressed in the gender of my choice, however, seeing how I will have left this world we know, I will leave that choice, when it comes, to my loved ones, after all it will be that image that will be their last of me...

TxKimberly
05-29-2007, 03:23 PM
When you are buried, do you want to be buried dressed as a female or male. I guess this question only applies to those who SO knows of their crossdressing. Just wondering.

Jessica

I want to donate the organs that can be used and give the rest to science! I adore the idea that some little boy or girl might get to live as a result of my death. It would seem like such a shame to put this gift in a box and bury it.

Kim

Dixie
05-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Having just returned from a funeral I can say, family will do what they want all in the name of honoring the deceased, never mind that it may or may not be what the deceased would have wanted, it's all a matter of what the family thinks they would have wanted.

Sarah Rabbit
05-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Although I want to be cremated in my favourite dress (I have told my SO) I will leave it up to her, as I want her to remember me as she wants to:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Annesah
05-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Each to their own but I would like to be creamated.:happy:

RobertaFermina
05-29-2007, 05:08 PM
What I wear at my own funeral is not for me. It is for those who care to come.
If it would serve posterity more for me to be dressed as a woman, then so be it.
As for now, I have no way of knowing.
If I died tomorrow - I will it be in male dress.

:rose: Roberta :rose: