PDA

View Full Version : Closest Call

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
05-28-2007, 09:09 PM
As a basically closeted CD who has never gone out to a public place, I've always been very paranoid about being caught (as I'm sure most everyone is or has been at one time or another). I'm just curious what really close calls you might have had while buried in the closet. I can remember tworeal close ones:

As a teenager home alone I was dressing in my sisters' clothes one day and went down to the family room to find some tennis balls to stuff in my bra, while dressed in bra, panties, pantyhose and full slip. Normally I closed all the drapes, curtains, etc beforehand but I hadn't closed the family room slider drapes and as I was on the floor reaching for a tennis ball, 3 guys from the neighborhood came by the window, cutting thru the yard to get to the nearby park. I froze in my tracks and they kept on walking and never turned toward the window(they were probably 15 feet away). Counted my lucky stars on that one because I would have been outed for sure.

As an adult one day I was hanging around the house in my friends' pretty white fiesta style dress and was walking out into the living room just as 2 young neighborhood girls came up the walk to knock on the door for a school fundraiser. There were some bushes in front of the window(no one ever came to our door because we lived out in the sticks) and fortunately I was able to backout of there without being seen. Lucky again. I'd love to hear about anyone else's closest calls.

Cristi
05-28-2007, 09:22 PM
I think for me there is a blurry line between 'close call' and 'caught but nobody ever said anything about it'.

The longer I've been CDing, the less effort I put into hiding. It is probably some deep desire to just get caught and get it over with!

I'd say that there have been at least a half dozen times when somebody has knocked at the door while I've been home dressed when I don't see how they could have FAILED to see me. I mean, usually when you knock on somebodies door and it has a glass window in it, you at least look in while knocking. If they had, they MUST have seen me in the kitchen or dining room, no more than 15' from the door. In all of the cases, I yelled 'Just a moment' and dashed for the bathroom to change. In all cases, nothing was said. To check things out afterward, I've gone outside and stood in the same place they'd been standing when they knocked and saw that I must have been in plain sight.

In a previous house I also spent a lot of time in my yard. It was visible from the road, but I only had one neighbor further up the road on the dead end street and he usually only went past once or twice a day so I felt pretty secure. There were times when I never even heard is car until he was almost in sight and I can't believe he WOULDN'T have seen me dashing for cover as he pulled into sight.

Instances like these happened more times than I can really count or even remember... so at this point I have the feeling that there are probably a lot of people that 'know' but are polite enough to not bring it up or spread stories.

O2B Barbara
05-28-2007, 09:45 PM
MY worst time was once when sitting on the couch in a very sexy nightie and my 25 year old (25 years younger than me)sister in law stopped by. SHe made it in th eback door and upinto the kitchen before the dog barked. If she had been looking she would have seen a sight for sure. As it was I covered up quickly with the afgan and the wife also covered for to say I was a bit under the weather. My heart got an aerobic workout from that one.

Do have to admit that I am getting more bold as time goes by and also seem to care less if someone notices.

MsJanessa
05-29-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm not really sure what you mean by a "close call"---if you mean being seen while en femme---all the time---I go out often---if you mean being "read" by some one as a TGirl rather than a GG, sure I've had that happen as well but even that can be an uplifting experience----last week I went out for an evening to a gay bar---Blackstone's in Portland Maine---as I was walking from the parking lot to the front door I passed a group of young men getting into their car---one of them stared at me, said "hi" I said "hi" back--then as I was walking away I heard him say to his friends, in a loud voice intended for my benefit, "there's something you don't see often, a pretty drag queen" kind of a back handed compliment but it made my night.

Lilith Moon
05-29-2007, 10:35 AM
friends, in a loud voice intended for my benefit, "there's something you don't see often, a pretty drag queen" kind of a back handed compliment but it made my night.

Yeah, I had that a couple of times when I was last out and about. Both times the phrase was almost identical "You are such a gorgeous tranny". My discomfort at being read was tempered by the fact that they nevertheless thought I looked "gorgeous" :heehee:

MsJanessa
05-29-2007, 11:11 AM
darling I would much rather be a gorgeous tranny than a plain-jane GG

stephanie100
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I got caught many times in my teens forced to purge with the threat of a phychiatrist hanging over me...... If I knew then what I know now how things may have been differant. I remember one time i had changed into a lovely green dress tights my mother arrived home early boy did i get a spanking did it deter me noooooo

trannie T
05-31-2007, 01:32 AM
I shoild dress more at home, I love the thought of answering the door en femme when the Jehovas Witnesses come calling.

rachel_rachel
05-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Almost caught a few times.

My younger brother came home on day unexpected, and thought the back door was open, it was... but i was on the other side of it dressed. So i pushed it closed.

My dad came home early from work one night, i didn't know he was coming up the driveway until i saw the back of his car... Should have heard the thing coming too with it being a diesel motor.

Mum nearly caught me a one a beauty.. i used to go down into my room and dress when they thought i was playing the nintendo... one night i was in a navy blue skirt suit, bra, knickers, heels... and here comes mum stumbling down the hall... Fair to say that i nearly @&%# myself because the laundry door was only 3 metres away. (she thought she could hear water running)

There's been a few more but i don't want to hijack the thread completly.

Karren H
05-31-2007, 08:42 AM
I had a few memorable ones in High School...

Late one night I was in my room, dressed in bra, panties, nylons and a night gown. And hear someone coming up the steps... So I hopped into bed and pulled up the covers just as my mother walks in.... She walks over and sits down on the edge of the bed for a little mother-"daughter" chat.. Lol Whewwwwww.. Never did find out although I think she suspected that I crossdressed..

And there was my first venture outside enfemme... Which I've posted elsewhere.. Almost being caught outside enfemme in a small farming village would have done wonders for my reputation!! Hehe

And in college, my roomie was gone for the weekend so I dressed up and slept dressed one night... And in the morning I took off my fem things, threw on a pair of shorts, no shirt, and a towel over my sholder and headed for the comunity bathrooms... And took a shower.. After wards standing at the sink shaving with a couple other guys... I was looking in the mirror at the mirrors accross from me, at my back and I could clearly see the outlines of my bra that I had worn.... I quickley threw the towel. Around my neck and over my sholders and headed back to my room.. Dodnt think anyone saw it, everyone was pretty hungover from the previous nights drinking!! Lol

Does crossdressing in the bathroom while your wife sleeps in the adjacent bedroon, 8 feet away count? 3 nights a week, between 2 and 4 AM? Hehe. For a couple years...

Love Karren

Faye Emmette
05-31-2007, 11:11 AM
In the car out front ready to go for a drive in the sweethearts car and me brother rolls up !! First time in years. We had emergency loose shirt and trackie dax (Australian for athletes trousers) in the car so threw them on, tossed the hairpiece and stilts before he could see. Then made excuse key was around the back so I had to get it all off in the laundry and redress in dax, shirt and panties.
And I think the time I've mentioned, never have an alcoholic drink if you're going for a drive by yourself. Had to stop for a pee-break at a single-light public toilet along the sea-side. Of course the teenagers arrived with the boom-box going and some girls came in to use the other cubicle. Thank Heavens they didn't take too long but the car was still outside when I finally got the courage to leave the facility. I just steeled myself and hoped they wouldn't notice a six foot, mini-skirted lady going to her car. Whew!! Who else knows the great feeling of the car door closing behind you?
So I went straight home.
Lots of other little ones but they're the ones that really frightened me.