PDA

View Full Version : Public unveiling of Jessie

jessie_cal
05-28-2007, 10:05 PM
My wife and I just returned from our girl weekend in San Francisco and we had an awesome time. I have to say it is easily one of the scariest things but also the greatest things that I've ever done. But after a while, you find that either no ones knows or cares. We went shopping, clubbing, movies, eating, and everything else. We even had manicures. I loved it all.

There were a few bumps along the way. I found out that my calves are a little big when wearing skirts, from some teenage girls who were quite rude. A quick trip to the store to by some nice pants fixed that. I also crossed in front of my cousin. I saw her out of the corner of my eye and quickly turned away. Hopefully, she didn't recognize my wife and put the two together. If so, I've already have a alibi and will deny everything.:o I hope she didn't have a camera phone. (No picture = never happened)

Overall it was a wonderful weekend with my wonderful wife, whom I must thank for not letting me chicken out and miss this experience. I can't wait to do it again.

Thank you for reading my adventures
Jessie

susie bear
05-28-2007, 10:11 PM
So glad you had a good time. Unfrotunately we live in an area that everyone knows me and could never get away with going out efem. Also not sure my wife is ready for that.

She does help me buy cloths and shoes but is not interested in me going all the way dressing.

Who knows. Some day maby.

Best of luck.

susie bear

kerrianna
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks for posting Jessie. Sounds wonderful.

I can't believe those rude teen girls! Honestly! Who brought them up with such bad manners? Just wait til they get older and flabbier. :nono:

Glenda58
05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Don't let the teenagers get you down. They pick on everyone they didn't out you only said your knees look funny so that must mean you passed the teenager test of not being outed.

Seville
05-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Thanks for posting such a nice story!:thumbsup:

Brianna Lovely
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
There were a few bumps along the way. I found out that my calves are a little big when wearing skirts, from some teenage girls who were quite rude. A quick trip to the store to by some nice pants fixed that.

Thank you for reading my adventures
Jessie

Congradulations, I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful time, good for you.

About your calves, what did the teens say? I don't think that I would have bought pants, just because of rude teens. Were there other ladies out and about, in skirts?

Holly
05-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Jessie, I'm glad the you and your wife had a good time this weekend. As for the teen girls, I wouldn't let it bother you... they are critical of everyone. Your mode of dress had little to nothing to do with it.

jessie_cal
05-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Congradulations, I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful time, good for you.

About your calves, what did the teens say? I don't think that I would have bought pants, just because of rude teens. Were there other ladies out and about, in skirts?

As a disclaimer, I was freaking out from my cousin incident, so things were not that clear. But they said something to the effect of "you go girl with those big ole calf muscles". It just confirmed what I was thinking anyway. Besides, it was a good reason to go shopping (which is never bad ). We just went to old navy and bought some nice pants. I actually preferred the to the skirt anyway. Really it wasn't that devastating an experience, I just ignored them. I think that I'll step up to skirts at a later time. My wife wanted me to where a miniskirt, but I wasn't ready for that much attention.

Thanks for the concern though ladies.

marie354
05-28-2007, 10:49 PM
As a disclaimer, I was freaking out from my cousin incident, so things were not that clear. But they said something to the effect of "you go girl with those big ole calf muscles"

That sounds more like a compliment than being outed. You Passed!
:hugs:

Dixie
05-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Sounds like you had fun, congratulations.:drink:

trannie T
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I will be in San Francisco next week. Don't know how much time I will spend dressed but I will get out at least once or twice. San Francisco is a great city, scenic, good climate, wonderful food and accepting of all lifestyles.

MJ
05-29-2007, 07:30 AM
i am glad you had fun , teens can be rude they clock me but i just keep going ...
so now you should get some :love: for the wife and treat her ... you see it was not that bad

Di
05-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks for telling us about your outing , sounds like it went really well....except for two minor glitches....nothing major happened and you both had fun....so I say it was a win win. :love: