PDA

View Full Version : Femme Advice plz

CheaVertos07
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
I was wondering r there any websites i can go to that will tell me how to act more fem thank u

Stephenie S
05-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Dear Chea,

There is nothing better than your own observation. One of the best places to learn is not the web, but the mall. Just go and watch. Watch women. Watch them all. Pay attention.

Women are not born acting differently than men, they LEARN how to act like women, just as men LEARN how to act like men. I raised two daughters. They spent hours and hours, for years and years, alone, with their friends, and with their mother, learning the skills that they would take into adulthood. Acting "more fem" is not something that you can read about on a website and then know. It is going to take practice, practice, and then more practice.

One of the most helpful things you will need to do is to loose your own homophobia. You are going to have to "swish" a little if you want to act like a woman. This is going to go against EVERYTHING you learned about how to act as you were growing up. Men just don't swish, even a little bit. It's going to be hard to get past that, but you will have to. After that, just watch women. Get a big mirror. Get a video cam. Tape yourself. Look at yourself. Pay attention. Practice.

Stephenie

linnea
05-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Very good advice from Stepenie. I totally agree.

Billijo49504
05-30-2007, 12:27 AM
I would suggest the grocery store. Most GG there are more worried about what to cook, and not how they look. So you get to see many different styles of dress....BJ

Dixie
05-30-2007, 12:38 AM
The Mall The grocery store, the bank, the park, the street. Watch women in as many different situtions as possible, and you will see how they act different depending on their surroundings. When they feel more secure they will relax, when they are unsure they are guarded yet trying to maintian their composure, etc... The point is pay close attention to what women do, how they move. Once you do you may begin to understand why women react the way they do to certain places or people.

O2B Barbara
05-30-2007, 12:41 AM
I agree with Stephany. The only thing I could add is to be selective in what you try to emulate. There are many gg's out there that don't look all that femine in their walk & talk.