PDA

View Full Version : What color are your toe nails?

Kim_Bitzflick
05-29-2007, 09:57 PM
I just read Billie Jean's post on toe nails and I felt compelled to ask.

What color are your toe nails right now?
Do you go aout in drab and show your painted toe nails?

The reason I ask I because I have been doing this for the past few weeks. Most of the time I wear shoes & socks, but when I go to the swimming pool, shoes aren't practical. Usually after work, I come home & the shoes & socks come off.

My daughters know I paint my nails (they don't like it - the oldest is 14), but my oldest asked me to paint her nails for a special dance she went to.:happy:

MJ
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM
god my toe nails were painted a lot now they are pink but i like red as well

Rachel Morley
05-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Lavender this week.

charlie-50
05-29-2007, 10:15 PM
ruby red right now...cp...:D

Glenda58
05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Pink Frost had them all weekend.

Holly
05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
A nice Berry Frost with a white flower on each big toe... the color matches my finger nails. Fills and a change of color this Friday:D.

Jenna1561
05-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Currently a lovely shade of purple (OPI's "The Grape Lakes"). I keep mine polished most of the time, however in drab they are usually covered by socks and shoes.

Jenna

DawnL
05-29-2007, 10:47 PM
get reddy

Alice B
05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
Mine are a deep red and have been so for over a week. At home the shoes & socks come off so IU can enjoy them. My wife knows and seems ok with it. But when company comes over the shoes go on.

jessie_cal
05-29-2007, 10:52 PM
burgundy i think.

joann07
05-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I love Royal Red Creme.

Dixie
05-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Not painted, haven't painted them in years.:drink:

dannica
05-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Neon orange - I needed something on the trashy side :D

Jamie001
05-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Why do you hide your toes when company comes? Having painted toes is no different than wearing earrings or having colored hair. Be proud of your painted toenails and show them off! It is your home and you don't have to hide your toes just because you have company.

I don't really consider myself a complete crossdresser because I don't try to pass, however, I can really relate to the girls here and feel at home on this forum. I am a guy that wears female shoes and nail polish on my toenails. I also highlight my long hair and wear earrings.

I wear a French Pedicure all of the time. There are different types of French Pedicures and the nails on mine have a light pinkish tint with the white tips. Within the course of a week, at least two or three women will complement me on my pedicure and ask where I got it done. All of the women tell me that it looks really good and that it is really very cool that I take care of my feet. It is really a conversation starter with women even though I don't care about that because I am hapily married. My wife and I go to the same nail salon and get maincures and pedicures every two weeks. Tomorrow is the day for my bi-weekly pedicure and I will get a pink-and-white French Pedicure again. I have tried dark red and garnet and and also received compliments, however, I get a lot more compliments with the French Pedicure and it looks so clean and pretty. Women really love it. I also wear an 18K toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

As a side note, one of the women that complimented me on my pedicure today also had a French Pedicure. She commented that my feet were much nicer than her feet and jokeingly asked if we could trade feet. She also liked by Payless platform sandals in raindow colors. I told her that she had really pretty feet (which she really did) and that I was very flattered by her comment. So girls, make an appointment at a local nails salon and get your toes pedicures and polished. You will love it and don't hide it when you are in guy mode. It is a bit of feminity that you can wear openly and it is really feels so feminine to look down and see your painted toes.

By the way, one of the stars of Lost (the TV show) was on Jay Leno and admitted that he wears nail polish all of the time on his toes and sometimes on his fingers. David Beckham also does this.

Jamie :2c:

Mine are a deep red and have been so for over a week. At home the shoes & socks come off so IU can enjoy them. My wife knows and seems ok with it. But when company comes over the shoes go on.

Khriss
05-30-2007, 01:51 AM
??? Cool ..there's a thought-hmmm

brenya
05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/piggy_pig/004.jpg
some kind of silver?

Ekatcha
05-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Here's mine. A no-name brand... too bad too, because I love the color!

kerrianna
05-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Mine are purple-pink but the polish was cheap and it wears really quickly. I put it on in a hurry last time and my massage therapist told me I really should learn how to do it properly.:p

Carol and I agreed we should do each other's toes next time.

Annette_boy
05-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Mine are cherry red at the moment
Annette:kissing:

Phyliss
05-30-2007, 03:17 AM
Mine this time are a kinda "candy apple red" with some glitter in it. Gives them a bit of a sparkle.

Sandra H
05-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Hi Girls.

I painted my toe nails yesterday the colour is “Hot Gossip” by Rimmel. What do you think of my slippers??

Paulacder
05-30-2007, 04:49 AM
Fusha......

kristinacd1
05-30-2007, 04:52 AM
lavender frost...very summery

battybattybats
05-30-2007, 05:19 AM
Black. Perhaps one day red.
I used to try and hide it but now will happily walk out to the letterbox with them exposed.

jeri1973
05-30-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm currently sporting a french pedicure. My wife and I both had them done this weekend. As you can see from my Avatar, painted toenails are a constant for me.

Jeri

CharleneCD
05-30-2007, 09:19 AM
My current color is sizzling sun, its sort of a burnt orange.

gretafemme
05-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Painted with "Bogota Blackberry" by OPI. Love the color, and love how my feet look with polish on.

jessicadangles
05-30-2007, 10:36 AM
I've been painting my toes for about 7 years now. I don't go out in open toed shoes but I usually wear nylons and loafers and slip my shoes off and on constantly. But this is a little more subtle than if I were to wear sandals or flip flops. My toes are painted a coral color right now...:thumbsup:

alshea243
05-30-2007, 10:59 AM
hi girls i been painting my nails since i was 19 now i am 31 my toes are painted an iced cappuccino color by brucci cheap brand it a very pretty color like unusual colors of nail polish i wear red and pink sometimes but most of the time it a unique color to me the color you pick kinda express who you are

lindsaycd75
05-30-2007, 11:09 AM
I am actually redoing them now, the color is called radiant ruby by milani.

Bobbi Lynn
05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Red right now, but, they are chipping off, so may redo them this weekend?

Mitch23
05-30-2007, 11:55 AM
clear varnish - all i think i can get away with at the moment!

mitch

Angie G
05-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Red now who knows what color they will be next :hugs:
Angie

Andrea Nicole
05-30-2007, 12:36 PM
I would say, 80% of the time both fingernails and toenails are fuchsia. Other times are some shade of lilac, lavender, or bright plum.

LindaTS
05-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Red now but usually they're pink. I keep them polished 24/7.

JoAnnDallas
05-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I usually get a shade of RED.

rachael j.
05-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Right now my toes are Raspberry ice. My fingernails are blush opal by Sally Hansen.

suzy
05-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Gee whiz..... I feel *colorless* after reading all of the posts of all the beautiful colors!!!:o

Mine are painetd with a clear coating!!!!:D

Kim_Bitzflick
05-30-2007, 04:31 PM
I agree with Jamie - Go get a pedicure. My wife & I went to get pedicures about 4 weeks ago. It was fun. I also learned from the lady who did our feet that many men come in and get pedicures. Don't be embarrassed. I have decided that this is part of me that I am willing to accept even if others don't.

Why do you hide your toes when company comes? Having painted toes is no different than wearing earrings or having colored hair. Be proud of your painted toenails and show them off! It is your home and you don't have to hide your toes just because you have company.

..... My wife and I go to the same nail salon and get maincures and pedicures every two weeks. Tomorrow is the day for my bi-weekly pedicure and I will get a pink-and-white French Pedicure again. I have tried dark red and garnet and and also received compliments, however, I get a lot more compliments with the French Pedicure and it looks so clean and pretty. Women really love it. I also wear an 18K toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

As a side note, one of the women that complimented me on my pedicure today also had a French Pedicure. She commented that my feet were much nicer than her feet and jokeingly asked if we could trade feet. She also liked by Payless platform sandals in raindow colors. I told her that she had really pretty feet (which she really did) and that I was very flattered by her comment. So girls, make an appointment at a local nails salon and get your toes pedicures and polished. You will love it and don't hide it when you are in guy mode. It is a bit of feminity that you can wear openly and it is really feels so feminine to look down and see your painted toes.

By the way, one of the stars of Lost (the TV show) was on Jay Leno and admitted that he wears nail polish all of the time on his toes and sometimes on his fingers. David Beckham also does this.

Jamie :2c:

ErikaLeigh
05-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Mine are a burgundy with a hint of purple in it. Last week was bright red, next week? we will see. I havnt had bare toenails for over a year now, except to change colors.

joann07
05-30-2007, 05:05 PM
I love Royal Red Creme.

Oh! I forgot about your second question.
Nobody knows that I paint mine, except for a GG friend, and so I'm always wearing slippers to cover my toes, especially when I'm around family or friends.

Last summer, I was caught by surprise. No, I wasn't caught with my nails polished, but I was caught with my socks on.
I went to a picinic with some friends and it was on a lake.
Well, the party goers brought their wave runners so I was asked to assist in launching them off their trailers.
OH GREAT! I thought to myself. My toe nails are polished and I have to take off my sneakers so I won't get them wet. Well, to make a long story short, I took of my shoes, but kept my socks on. One of my friends asked why I was still wearing them so I just shrugged and said that the pavement was hot and I didn't want to burn my feet. He nodded and then we continued what we were doing.
WHEW!! I stayed calm and avoided a possible embarassing moment.

As the day went on, my socks were soaked so I had to take them off to let them dry. To improvise, I wrapped my feet with paper towels so that I can put my shoes back on. That worked for the remainder of the day and so I made it through without humiliating myself.
Next time, I'm bringing a bottle of nail polish remover as a precaution.

Katrina
05-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Mine are glittery pink right now. I've worn them out in drab with other colors that were less visible, but not this color...yet.

JC
05-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Pink - my favorite --light pink

jc

Keely
05-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Since it's summer they are just buffed to a shine. :sad:

kaitlin
05-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Girls, My toes are a dusty rose. I would love to wear my normal color of red but this way I can have them polished and it not just jump out when I'm wearing my sandals. Here in redneckville, somebody will let their mocking bird mouth over load their humming bird butt...if ya know what I mean. But most all the family knows and in my house, if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to come back ! Kaitlin

TG-Taru
05-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Pearly white. Not too noticeable if I have to go sockless.

RobertaFermina
05-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Light Pink with daisies on my big toes !

I make no effort to conceal them (or my flesh-pink filled fingernails).

Noone makes any mention, except the occasional gg SA. "Nice Nails!"

:rose: Roberta :rose:

KrystalS
05-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Just clear here, I think my wife would notice if I did anything else.

Denielleinheels
05-30-2007, 06:15 PM
my current (as of a pedicure on Tuesday) is Sally Hansen Diamonds.

Vash
05-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Ahhhhhhh just had a pedicure over the weekend. OPI Hawaiian Orchard. This is actually my favorite pedicure color but I don't think I will have it around much longer as it seems OPI may have discontinued it

LoriFlores
05-30-2007, 07:41 PM
This week: fabulous fuchsia

Victoria Gizelle
05-30-2007, 10:57 PM
My toe nails r pink cocoa! fr. OPI, I get them done every 2 wks. & have so for the last 10 yrs. also get my hands done always french tip.:alien:

Jamie001
05-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Why would you humiliate yourself by showing your painted toenails? Many actors and athletes including some of the world fight champions (martial arts Chuck Liddel) paint their toenails. The best thing to do is just put on sandals so that your friends can see that you have painted toenails. If they ask you why your toenails are painted, just tell them that you like it. Why hide it? It is a girly thing that you can enjoy while in drab.

Oh! I forgot about your second question.
Nobody knows that I paint mine, except for a GG friend, and so I'm always wearing slippers to cover my toes, especially when I'm around family or friends.

Last summer, I was caught by surprise. No, I wasn't caught with my nails polished, but I was caught with my socks on.
I went to a picinic with some friends and it was on a lake.
Well, the party goers brought their wave runners so I was asked to assist in launching them off their trailers.
OH GREAT! I thought to myself. My toe nails are polished and I have to take off my sneakers so I won't get them wet. Well, to make a long story short, I took of my shoes, but kept my socks on. One of my friends asked why I was still wearing them so I just shrugged and said that the pavement was hot and I didn't want to burn my feet. He nodded and then we continued what we were doing.
WHEW!! I stayed calm and avoided a possible embarassing moment.

As the day went on, my socks were soaked so I had to take them off to let them dry. To improvise, I wrapped my feet with paper towels so that I can put my shoes back on. That worked for the remainder of the day and so I made it through without humiliating myself.
Next time, I'm bringing a bottle of nail polish remover as a precaution.

Jamie001
05-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Why not paint your toes a color like red, pink, or a french pedicure. Most of the GGs that I see have red, pink, or french pedicures.

Since it's summer they are just buffed to a shine. :sad:

Joni Thomas
05-30-2007, 11:10 PM
My toes are painted with Revlon Clear.............Looks great but not too much when I wear my guy sandals:happy: Legs are shaved for the summer:thumbsup:

AshleyLove
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Pastel pink. But they need to be redone

joann07
05-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Why would you humiliate yourself by showing your painted toenails? Many actors and athletes including some of the world fight champions (martial arts Chuck Liddel) paint their toenails. The best thing to do is just put on sandals so that your friends can see that you have painted toenails. If they ask you why your toenails are painted, just tell them that you like it. Why hide it? It is a girly thing that you can enjoy while in drab.

True! I know that some male celebrities and athletes do it, but I don't think my family and friends are ready to see my nails that way.
Maybe sometime in the future. :happy:

Jamie001
05-30-2007, 11:56 PM
If they are not ready to see your painted nails, then are they really friends? That is a good question to ask yourself. You don't tell other people how to live their lives and what to wear, so why allows the opinion of other folks to have control over you? Turn on Ultimate Fight Challenge and watch Chuck Liddell fight while wearing hot pink pedicured toenails. He just tells everyone that he likes it. It is really no one's business except his. If crossdressing is ever to be accepted we need to start pushing the envelope while in male mode. Many folks have started doing this such as wearing multiple girly earrings. If we just hide in the closet forever, we will never make any inroades regarding acceptance. The first step is to push-the-envelope in guy mode.

True! I know that some male celebrities and athletes do it, but I don't think my family and friends are ready to see my nails that way.
Maybe sometime in the future. :happy:

Alice B
05-31-2007, 12:16 AM
In response to Jamie001. I hide my toe nails when company comes over because while I like to dress I have to accept the fact that I deal in a community that would not understand and that it could effect relationships in a negative way. I do have pierced ears and wear earrings all the time, but that is a different kettle of worms and not at all unaccepted in S. Calif. I have family, friends and members of my golf club that would not openly accept painted nails and given my background and professional history any open display of my cross dressing would close a lot of open doors. I love to cross dress and look as beautiful as my age will allow, but have no desire to live an open life as a cross dresser. I am still reguarded as very much a mans man and I enjoy my masculanity as much as being Alice.:love:

Mariah
05-31-2007, 12:17 AM
White right now with red tips.

hopes to you all
keris

brenya
05-31-2007, 12:20 AM
haha was bare foot at my moms yesterday, with the silver nails, I just said it was because of a lost bet :o

Jamie001
05-31-2007, 12:38 AM
Why not just be honest and say that you like to have painted toenails?

haha was bare foot at my moms yesterday, with the silver nails, I just said it was because of a lost bet :o

trannie T
05-31-2007, 01:09 AM
I haven't painted my nails for quite some time. After reading these posts I'm going to do it this weekend, I'll choose a color when I get to the cosmetic counter.

brenya
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Why not just be honest and say that you like to have painted toenails?
lol you obviously don't know my mother

Jamie001
05-31-2007, 01:54 AM
In my case, it is really a wonderful pleasure to live in an area where I can wear sandals all year round and display my polished toenails in guy mode. I go to the nail salon every two weeks and am always treated like a girl. I talk to the women in the salon and we compare nail polished and nail designs. It is really a wonderful pampering and relaxing experience. When it comes to my toes, I am really like a girl because I would never wear sandals without a good pedicure and nail polish on my toes. I am told by GG friends that French polish or red polish makes my toes look really feminine, but that they really like the look. It also seems that GGs really like the look of the French pedicure as compared to a solid color on themselves or another person. It is really a good feeling to be able to look down at anytime of the day and see my pretty painted toenails peeking out of open toe sandals. It makes me feel so feminine when a GG compliments me on my painted toenails. I get compliments at least several times per week. The last time was in the checkout line at Costco by the checkout girl.

There is something about having pretty polished toenails that will really cheer you up if you are having a bad day. It is something that normal males will never understand.

I haven't painted my nails for quite some time. After reading these posts I'm going to do it this weekend, I'll choose a color when I get to the cosmetic counter.

Alice B
05-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Like Jamie001 says...itis real pleasing to have your toe nails painted and I love having mine done as they are now, and done at the nail salon.:happy: Just not for public display, but for my pleasure and the freedom to display them at home with my wife's OK.

lucy Boo
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Some of mine are yellow, not by varnish, not by choice, but because of athlete feet and I have never competed as an athlete in my life, it so unfair haha

kellyann2012
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Ecstatic by Capri

Jamie001
06-01-2007, 12:38 AM
It is so wonderful to have painted toenails and it makes me feel so very feminine. One of the best things that I ever did was to stop hiding my painted toenails. I also used to worry about my toenail color and was afraig to wear hot pink or red. I no longer fear any colors and like to have my toenails be as noticable and fem as possible. My toes are girly and I accept them for being girly and wear open toe sandals everyday so that everyone can see them. I also make it a point to wear fem earrings (if there really is such a thing). :happy:

kerrianna
06-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Okay, redid them properly today, filed and soaked and pampered and painted Starwberry pink (glittery). I've decided not to worry about who sees them this summer - the pink is fairly subtle on the toes - not so subtle on the hands which I guess I might take (mostly :p) off for work on the weekend. The toes stay painted and I'm going to keep them in good shape if I can.

Still want that professional pedicure though. And I'm getting little gemstones embedded when I do. :D

Jamie001
06-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Kerrianna,

You should make an appointment at a local nail salon and get that pedicure with the little gemstones. I love to get a flower with a little fake diamond in the middle on my big toes. It is so cute! A professional pedicure is such a wonderful experience and you will feel so very feminine while you are sitting there in the nail salon with other girls waiting for your perfectly painted toenails to dry. I just had my pedicure yesterday and am already looking forward to the next one (only 13 days to go) :happy:

Okay, redid them properly today, filed and soaked and pampered and painted Starwberry pink (glittery). I've decided not to worry about who sees them this summer - the pink is fairly subtle on the toes - not so subtle on the hands which I guess I might take (mostly :p) off for work on the weekend. The toes stay painted and I'm going to keep them in good shape if I can.

Still want that professional pedicure though. And I'm getting little gemstones embedded when I do. :D

EmilyM
06-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Just got home from my pedi appt. I got OPI You're a Piece of Work on both fingers and toes. Jaimie, your right, hot pink makes my toes looks so girly with freshly shaved legs. Thanks for your opinions on the previous post.

Emilee

gennee
06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
My toenails are painted in Oyster Frost. I have been painting my nails for several years. I have received some kind complements, Too.

Gennee

:gorgeous:

Rachel75
06-01-2007, 06:27 PM
I've really been obsessed with keeping my toes painted for the past few years. I don't like to look at them naked! Right now they are a coral color to get me in the mood for summer!

Seville
06-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Revlon Red:happy:

brun123
06-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Black for now

Alesia
06-01-2007, 09:35 PM
clear for me girls

jenney
06-01-2007, 10:20 PM
mine have been painted one year noww red

stefcd1
06-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Going out dress shopping tomorrow and wearing sandles so...... needed polish on my toenails. A girl isn't properly dressed without nail polish. The photo was just taken.

Stef

Jamie001
06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi Stef,

I love your toes. They are so pretty. While you are shopping you should get two toe rings and put them on the second toes of each foot. It is really true that a girl wearing sandals is not dressed without polished toenails. It's just such a girl-thing. Even in drab mode I always wear sandals and my toes are girly and polished for everyone to see.

Going out dress shopping tomorrow and wearing sandles so...... needed polish on my toenails. A girl isn't properly dressed without nail polish. The photo was just taken.

Stef

Bobbie cd
06-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Sally Hansen #370 - "Pat on the Black". (Except it's not really black, more of a very deep wine red, to the point of almost purple.) :D

Lynn6643
06-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Great looking feet. Ilove having painted toenails.

Bernadina
06-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Blackberry by Revlon.

Paulette
06-02-2007, 02:24 AM
OK the name does not tell yu much but it a very nice pink.

Peka TG
06-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Red

Holly
06-03-2007, 12:11 PM
HTGurl and I went to the salon yesterday for mani's and pedi's. Got matching polish on hands and feet. When people ask why I have on the same color polish as my wife, I tell them that if we get seperated, people can match us back up again! Here's a picture of our toes...

ArleneRaquel
06-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I always paint my toenails red. Please remember that I love to flirt and be a Vamp. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Scarlet Lady In Bifocals

Chantelle CD
06-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Mine are a deep red, reading this post i just got a want for a nice toe ring, my SO has had one for a very long time I WANT ONE NOW TOO <giggle>

brandi4611
06-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Currently mine are done in Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power

shellycd
06-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Just got painted sparkly red.

Girly Sara
06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
My toe nails are pink with bright white french tips...luv 'em!

Sara xxx

Alexandra
06-04-2007, 05:54 PM
French tips here!

shannonsilk
06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I got some blush. very pale color you can hardly notice. It seems to work for both modes-femme and homme. my finger nails are the same, though they chip faster.

Margie
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Mine right now are a Avon Viva Pink! They match my new JC Penny Ambrielle pajamas! I'll be changing to French Tip Lilac probably tomorrow night or Wednesday.
I finally got to do my wifes toes last night! I was so thrilled. What a trip! I'm more fussy than her and she's gone to Mass. visiting friends with her GF till tomorrow night. I have a sense I'll be doing them again. Sharing can be beyond words.

Rachel Morley
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Lavender last week, girly pink this week :D

toering63
06-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Mine are burgandy. I always wear a toering. Had some good conversations this w/e about my polished nails.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
I finally took a picture of mine for you all to see. I am planning to get a pedicure in a couple days, so I'll take a picture after they are done. I know, my legs are hairy. I'd like to shave, but I have to take this slowly with my wife. At least she let's me paint them.

Kenix
06-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Sally Hansen copper chrome.

BarbaraTalbot
06-26-2007, 07:04 AM
..on anyone's toes. Almost an anti-fetish.

As Barbara I asked my SO to paint 'em for me. The look so pretty to me, Her toes look just tasty to me painted to match. Weird dimension to my schizophrenia.

The are still holding up from my first ever pedicure of a couple days ago in blush which seems to be an opalescent pink.

Meredith
06-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Very pale pink.

trannie T
06-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I posted last month that my nails were not painted but I would choose a color when I got to the cosmetic counter. Well, I never made it to the cosmetic counter. The Grocery Outlet had blue polish on sale, so for the past few weeks my toe nails have been blue.
I'm spending a few days in San Francisco so my fingernails are a glittery pink.

Sugar
06-26-2007, 08:37 PM
but my toenails are mother of pearl.........yummm:straightface:

love to you all,

peace

jaye

RobertaFermina
06-26-2007, 08:47 PM
pearlescent pink with red-plastic-gems in the heart of a daisy on each big toe !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

AllieSF
06-26-2007, 11:56 PM
L'Oreal Innocense (No. 160). Very light whitish color. Looks good and not showy. I wear sandals everyday and no one has noticed them yet.

JoAnnDallas
06-27-2007, 10:18 AM
My toes are bright Red and I now have "Sally Hansons" "Cotton Candy" polish on my fingures. It is a sutle light Pink and is not very noticable except to me.

Lynn6643
06-27-2007, 04:14 PM
I have the Opi Deep Valley Spice on my toes and on the weekends the the same color on my fingers.

Toyah
06-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Errrrr toe nail colour :D

Kelsy
06-27-2007, 05:49 PM
I have the cutest pearlesent pink:D what else!!???:happy:

Jennifer :heehee:

Country girl
06-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Mine are french tipped with pretty white flowers and silver sparkles on the big toes. :hugs: CG GG

Karren H
06-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Mine are french tipped with pretty white flowers and silver sparkles on the big toes. :hugs: CG GG

Awwwww.... Lucky girl!!! Mine are naked..... Damn fungus!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.......

Karren

susants
06-27-2007, 09:27 PM
french tips just got in from the nail salon
susan

michellebesweet
06-27-2007, 09:36 PM
I like my nails to be bright red.

kristinacd1
06-27-2007, 10:03 PM
mine are white pearl..with a summery design

Rainbow GG
06-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Me n my BF chose a sparkly lime green color this week

Carol Elizabeth
06-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Nutmeg

A dark redish brown!

Looks great with dark brown sandles.

CE

Alice B
06-28-2007, 12:23 AM
At the moment. Black & yes. Read earlier posts.

rchlho
06-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Mine are currently a light bronze and I wear it in drab at times and the other day I wore them painted out on my boat for all to see!!!

Melissa_Z
06-28-2007, 12:39 AM
At the moment. Black & yes. Read earlier posts.

I totally want to get some black for my fingers (whenever I get the chance to wear it :p). What brand are ya using? Do you like it?

Mine are currently a light bronze and I wear it in drab at times and the other day I wore them painted out on my boat for all to see!!!

Rock on!

Love IT! :)

I went with OPI "Cara Mia Crimson" for the moment. A pretty pinkish/red.

Mandy_Enjoi_hers
06-28-2007, 12:48 AM
metallic silver!!!

Jeri.x
06-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Bare naked right now. This summer I'm thinkin' "Hot Pink". Told my sister about it and she ask me why, and I just replied "just because....".

LeeAnn_cd
06-28-2007, 02:05 AM
I have a french manicure and pedicure.

Kristen Kelly
06-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Change color every 2 weeks right now they are Revlon Electric Strawberry

Tvanessa
06-28-2007, 05:20 AM
My toenails are currently honeymoon red.

Natasha1974
06-28-2007, 06:01 AM
First time in a while I have painted them, at the moment, Cherry Crush by Revlon

stephanie66
06-28-2007, 12:36 PM
I used to paint mine a nice purple but lately i have been doing then a lovely red colour

Jayne
06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Mine are currently done in diamond clear.
Wife gets shirty if I paint all the time so clear goes un noticed.
:)
My favourite is bright red.......

Tip or Ozma
06-28-2007, 02:24 PM
There is a bottle of O.P.I Pompeii Purple waiting for me as soon as I lose five more pounds. It will be the first time with painted toes and I hope my wife will help me.