PDA

View Full Version : Nearly blown away

Krystenw
05-29-2007, 10:08 PM
The other day my wife let me pick out a dress to wear to the movies. Then after the movie we stopped at Wall Mart to do some shopping. I was browsing through the jewelry section and these two girls were there and one of them was having her ears pierced.
They were both about the same size but the one getting her ears pierced was 14 or 15 and the other one was 18 or so.
The younger one had on a nice blouse, a short mini skirt and leggings that came down below the knees and some nice looking sandals.
I didn't think much about it other then the younger one kept trying to pull her skirt down and was pretty fidgety. I thought is was because she was getting her ears pierced.
After the clerk got finished piercing her ears they came over and were standing next to me looking at some more earrings. After I moved around to the other side of the rack the younger one asked the older one if she was sure that her mother would approve of what they were doing.
This is where you could have knocked me over with a feather.
The older one told the younger one that he made a great looking girl and that since he was supposed to have been a girl when he was born anyway, that it would be a great birthday present for their mother for him to pretend to be a girl for the rest of the summer. And besides that, she had always wanted a sister instead of a brother anyway. How's that for an ego boost.
The boy agreed and said the he was going to need more then one skirt and his sister told him not to worry that she had plenty of clothes that he could wear.
I thought I had problems when I was growing up.
Obviously this kid liked wearing his sisters clothes because she didn't seem to be holding a gun on him or anything.
Can you imagine the look on the mothers face when they got home?

wtb Jessica
05-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Sure can, but then again it would of been nice to have that happen growing up.

Holly
05-29-2007, 10:20 PM
I would have loved to have a sister like that when I was growing up... heck I would have loved to have a sister, period. Krysten, is that the outfit you wore to the movies?

Tammietoo
05-29-2007, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Holly;882985]I would have loved to have a sister like that when I was growing up... heck I would have loved to have a sister, period. QUOTE]

No kidding. Wow, I guess some people's fantasies really do come true. Very cool.

Krystenw
05-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Hey, Holly, the dress I have on in the photo is the one I was wearing at WallMart. My wife found it for me at a yard sale for $2.00. It's kinda short but it is one of my favorite.
I wanted to say something to these kids but I had no clue what I could have said and besides that I didn't want to scare them to death knowing that I had overheard their conversation

RobertaFermina
05-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Amazing!
Thank you for being our sensitive roving reporter !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Billijo49504
05-30-2007, 12:01 AM
WOW that was cool!!!! I'm glad you didn't scare them to death. But I wish I would have had a sister too!!! ...BJ

Dixie
05-30-2007, 12:45 AM
WOW, that's so cool to have a sister that understands like that!

O2B Barbara
05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
What a way to spend the summer. Lets hope the young girl appreciates the opportunity.

kerrianna
05-30-2007, 02:58 AM
:daydreaming: what a great story.

I just want to imagine I'm that kid. What a great sister. I really hope it works out for them.

wow. :happy:

racquel
05-30-2007, 03:08 AM
The first time I dressed was to show my sister and was excited that we would be sister's.All she said was "take it off".It was never spoken of again.
I've always regretted that.:sad:

RachelDenise
05-30-2007, 04:42 AM
It'll be interesting for this report back in school! How cool is that?!

MJ
05-30-2007, 07:04 AM
omg :eek: mother is going to freek....there again i wish i had a sister like that i hope mum understands ...

Karren H
05-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Well if the mother doesn'tfreak the father sure will.. Lol.

Love to read his back to school paper on "What I did over summer vacation". ....... Got my ears pierced... Got summer job mowing lawns.... Started saving up for an SRS operation or a prom dress which ever comes first.... Changed my name from Jimmy to Jenny... Hehe

Like everyone else, I'm sooo jeleous...

Love Karren

Kristen Marie
05-30-2007, 07:50 AM
What a great story. And can barely remember seeing another TG shopping in a store recently let alone over hearing a conversation like that. Wow....thanks for sharing.

Angie G
05-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Nice story I think te boy may have wanted to do that for himself also :hugs:
Angie

Bobbi Lynn
05-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Great story! I hope Mom and Dad don't freak out. It must be great to have support like that from your sister. Hope CDing continues to go well for this young boy/girl.

Gisele
05-30-2007, 11:53 AM
I sure hope that one of the parents knew about it. cause my fiance use to work at WalMart and was in the jewelry dept. Anyone under the age of 18 has to have a parent or legal guardian there and has to have a (in store)notary sign off on the process with parent/guardian. If not there could be a storm brewing soon.:eek:

Other than that it is nice to hear of a big sis helping out her "new" lil sis.:happy:

LindaTS
05-30-2007, 12:56 PM
I'd say that is one very lucky girl. I know several TG's who have had the surgery and one of them has a younger brother who is a CD. Again, the younger ones are very lucky to have sisters to help them along. Wish that had happened to me.

susie evans
05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
i only wish i had a sister all boys when i was growing up i would liked to see the look on dad's face when the girls got home :heehee:

susie

MJ
05-30-2007, 02:11 PM
on thinking about this i am sure the young child as issues with this all his life why would the sister aprox 18 years old..... do this i think the parents knew something is up and if this " summer real life test " is something the parents knew about and this new little sister is going to have the time of her young life well i hope so...

ok dads what if it's your 14 year old son that did this what would you do ?
i would say ok if this is what you want then do it but none of this back and forth crap ... you made your bed now lay in it ...

sparks
05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
I wish I had told my sister back then cause she is very understanding about it all now. She is awesome and I luv her very much.

battybattybats
05-30-2007, 06:46 PM
It just goes to show how common this all is :)

Stephacuse
05-30-2007, 08:31 PM
i just wish i could have been there to hear that, i surely would have made friends with them, granted i'm still semi young so i may not have completely scared them off.

Victoria Gizelle
05-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow what a great story. wish I could have been their to help in any way, wishing my sister was that Cool! Imagine what a summer. I wish them well.:hugs:

Stephacuse
05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
the sad thing is we'll never know how this story continues:Angry3: