PDA

View Full Version : A friendly honk!

joann07
05-30-2007, 06:07 PM
So I took a little road trip to the outlet mall, today, and picked up a few things.
In my shopping bags, I had three 3-packs of Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose, a Hanes bra, 3 pairs of panties, from the L'eggs Hanes BALI Playtex outlet; a pair of open toe strappy sandals from the Bass outlet; a white button down blouse, another 3 pairs of pantyhose, and a set of gold colored bracelets from Dressbarn. Not bad for shopping for about 2 hours and not to mention it being fun. I got looks from two GGs, but other than that everything went quite well. The SAs and cashiers treated me just like any other customer, with courtesy and respect. I even had some pleasurable conversations with them. However, I still need to work on my femme voice.

Ok, so here's the exciting part of the trip.
I was done shopping so I walked back to the parking lot and got in my car. It was HOT inside so I started it up and put the A/C on full blast. To help cool down, I started fanning myself and pulled up my skirt to about just above mid thigh (not to expose my crotch) to cool down my legs. After a short while, it started to cool so I check my mirrors, put the car in reverse, backed out, and pulled out of the parking lot. I got on the interstate on-ramp, accelerated up to highway speed, turned on the cruise control, and kicked off my shoes.
As I was driving, other vehicles were passing me, but then I slowly came up to a trucker and his 18-wheeler. As I was slowly passing him, I heard him honk his horn three times.
OPPS! :eek: :redface:
I forgot that my skirt was pulled up and so he got a good glimpse of my hosiery covered legs. I thought to myself. Oh well! For him, seeing a sexy pair of legs in a 2-seater sports car must've really made his day so no harm done, just a little fun. :heehee:
I gave him a friendly ladies wave and he waved back. :winking:
I was hoping he wouldn't radio the truckers in front of him to slow down, so I could pass them, but nobody did. Thank goodness.
Later on, he got off at another exit. I continued driving and safely made it home.

I don't know what it was, but I got a little bit of a thrill out of it.
Maybe it was because he caught me by surprise, but it certainly got me excited.
That was the first time I had ever had some kind of gesture from a male, while in femme, and that made my day too.

Honk Honk!!!

SherriePall
05-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Honk if you see some leg.
Joann, sounds like you had one great day. Men are always looking for a little leg in sports cars. Not that my male friend has ever snuck a look.

Kate Simmons
05-30-2007, 06:32 PM
I know, it's fun isn't it? Years ago, when I was still in the closet and I just drove around the interstate at night, I used to enjoy playing "tag" with the truckers. I would pass them slowly , then slow down, then they would go to the passing lane and keep up with for a stretch and then honk or let some air out and we'd continue this "cat and mouse" game for awhile until one of us turned off. Yep, those were the days, kind of exciting really.:happy:

trannie T
05-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Several truck drivers have told me that enjoying the "view" is one of the better parts of their job. What do you think they would say if they knew what was a few inches above the hem?

MsJoann
05-31-2007, 05:26 AM
I've had that happen almost every time I drive on the interstate.