PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing on Holiday/Vacation

Girly Sara
05-31-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi there girls!

Me and my girlfriend are off to sunny Majorca in just under 3 weeks and can't wait!

"So what?" you may think lol However, i can't wait as i intend to dress more feminine when away. Don't get me wrong, wearing a bikini by the pool side is unrealistic but i do tend to push the boundaries...although i may wear bikini bottoms on our hotel balcony! lol

I've bought several pairs of girls' shorts, some cute denim hotpants, t-shirts and ladies socks to wear out n about. Also, i've decided to keep my nails and toe nails french manicured for the first time.

I do feel a lot more confident in expressing my true 'girl' side and my need and desire to dress more overtly female is demonstrative of this.

Would love to hear other girls' experiences of wearing girls' stuff on their travels. Did you feel comfortable? Gain any negative reaction and so forth.

Come on girls, would love to hear your valued feedback!

Speak soon!

Sara xxxx

Lissa Stevens
05-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Last Oct we went to Cancun. Almost all my clothes were femme, although they could go either way. Actually most of my clothes are that way anyway. My toenails were painted a light sand color. Called Sandstone from Avon. All my shoes were femme sandals. If you had looked close you would have said i was wearing femme clothes, but you know what? I had a great time! I knew I would never see these people again. so what the H$LL!

Seville
05-31-2007, 05:20 PM
I go to the Caribbean and I ALWAYS stay on the hotel property,
even when only partially dressed. Why look for trouble in a foreign
country?

DRAB, I go everywhere, exploring as much of the country
as possible. Just my :2c:

rose382832
05-31-2007, 05:29 PM
my wife and i went away( to rainbow mountain resort for a4 day weekend vacation and the only time not fully dressed was at the border, and even then was dressed but had a male sweatshirt and cargo pants over top.)loved the freedom to be me and wear 17 different outfits in public with no worry that someone would see me and out me at work. all i have to do now is learn makeup and posture so i can try it at home. only time i dress in public is on vacation away from home.

Ashleigh
05-31-2007, 05:43 PM
I hope this counts:

My wife and I drove from our home to Jackson Hole, Wyo. one time (several hours drive) while I was dressed in a bra, t-shirt which revealed the bra shape (40C), a garter belt and stockings, a bracelet, rings, lipstick (a lighter color so as not to be too obvious), perfume (of course), and my 4" heels (the other 4" and 5" heels were packed). Yes, it was not as easy as I would have liked it to be driving with the heels, but cruise control helped loads. I am looking for a pair of flats that are not ugly (hard to do with a size 14) so driving will be easier - and safer.

A :doll:

Kristen L
05-31-2007, 05:54 PM
My wife and I travel to Costa Rica quite often and I travel in country enfem alot of the time. Have not had a problem anywhere i have been there. I must say that I do not travel into the country dressed. Been shopping at the malls and in the down town areas with little problem. It a beautyful country and travel is easy. I have been stopped in a car as a passanger and as for passport cop looked at me a couple of times and at my id and let us go with nothing said, except enjoy your stay.:happy:

Lovely Rita
05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Girly Sara
I don't go anywhere without Rita. All my vacations have Rita Time and I love it.

cocopuff's girl GG
05-31-2007, 10:14 PM
The SO and I are going on vacation leaving on June 7th. First two night's in New Hampshire, at the beach. Then the 9th checking into a resort in Vermont. Is anyone in that area?? Smuggler's notch, Vermont. The SO has planned to take some girly things to wear on a daily basis. He has sandles, shirts, shorts of course panties and I'm gonna surprise him with something else. I hope he will like what I pick out. We willl be taking lot's of pics. We'll post when we get back.

Cristi
05-31-2007, 10:31 PM
The SO and I are going on vacation leaving on June 7th. First two night's in New Hampshire, at the beach. Then the 9th checking into a resort in Vermont. Is anyone in that area?? Smuggler's notch, Vermont.

I'm in the Southern part of the state. I'm aware of 3-4 other girls on this site from different parts of this state and just across the border into NH.