PDA

View Full Version : Dressed again

Jeri Rene
05-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Its been awhile (6 months approx) but I finally had the opportunity to dress again. I moved in with some friends who bought a house..it benefits us both. They save on the mortgage payment I save on rent so I can save to get my own house. Its been a bit of an adjustment living with people after haveing lived alone for so long (15 years or so). I didn't give the CDing much thought figuring that while I couldn't just come home from work and throw on a skirt and blouse, I expected that I could every once in a while. Boy was I wrong. Three of us live here and we all have different schedules....never alone for long. Finally tonight they went away to visit relatives and won't be back until Friday night so the suitcases have come out of hiding and I have tried on almost everything I own. And as an added bonus..I have lost weight so some things that were a bit to tight fit pretty well now.

Too bad its just for a night but all good things must come to an end.
Maybe I should call in sick to work and enjoy the day......

Dixie
05-31-2007, 08:57 PM
"How do I spell relief??" C-R-O-S-S-D-R-E-S-S :heehee::drink:

O2B Barbara
05-31-2007, 09:00 PM
I understand how you feel. We have a daughter and a 1 year old grandson living with us at the moment. You grab those little bits or relief as you can.

Heres to underdressing!

Karren H
05-31-2007, 09:02 PM
6 Months!!! Holy Cow!!! My skin starts to crawl after 6 days!!! hehe

Love Karren

Seville
05-31-2007, 10:33 PM
No way could I go 6 months!

And for God's Sake, since you are paying your fair share of the expenses, why are you hiding your C/D? Why have to sneak around and have guilty feelings? It's YOUR place, too!

This should have been settled up front before moving in.

Just my :2c:

Andi
06-01-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm about to be put to the test. My son has filed for divorce and will be moving back home until the custody and asset issues can be finalized. 2 months, 6 months? no telling with today's family court system. Maybe it's meant as a penance for me.

LindaTS
06-01-2007, 08:54 AM
6 Months!!! Holy Cow!!! My skin starts to crawl after 6 days!!! hehe

Love Karren

Six days Karen? I can't even make it for 6 hours.

Kate Simmons
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow, you gals have it bad. Doesn't matter much to me, but then again I'm a M T F T M CD sometimes and get bored easily.:happy:

battybattybats
06-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Maybe it's time to come out?
Anything holding you back?

Or failing that maybe its time to find somewhere you can go out to dress?

Jeri Rene
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
And for God's Sake, since you are paying your fair share of the expenses, why are you hiding your C/D? Why have to sneak around and have guilty feelings? It's YOUR place, too!

This should have been settled up front before moving in.

Just my :2c:

Maybe it's time to come out?
Anything holding you back?

Or failing that maybe its time to find somewhere you can go out to dress?

That would all be great but there is just no way I could tell anyone let alone go out where people could see. I am just to afraid of what people would say or do. I have never been a very confident person. You girls that can and do go out are my idols.