PDA

View Full Version : A Bottle of Magic Pills

Valerie Nicole
05-31-2007, 10:31 PM
This question is mostly for MtF CDs, but I guess anyone is free to post a response. Suppose you came across a bottle filled with pills of various colours. For starters, there is a blue pill, which lets your feminine side slip away. There is also a pink pill, which removes your masculine side. There are also a bunch of white pills, which once taken by somebody, causes them to accept you including your dressing. There are also black pills which make people forget they ever found out about you. Finally, there is a red pill which will cause your body to transition immediately and completely.

Would you take the red, blue, or pink pills? Would you give anyone the black or white pills? Or would you decide to leave things exactly as they are?

Personally, I wouldn't take any pills and I wouldn't give anybody the other pills. That's not because I'm 100% satisfied with my life and where I'm at, but because I have faith in myself and in my life and in the people that I have shared this secret with. I am in a position that I put myself in (except for the fact that I'm a crossdresser, that was in the stars, I guess) and I know I am strong enough to get through it without having to take shortcuts. So how about the rest of you?

CaptLex
05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Interesting question . . . I would take the red pill immediately. And I would get millions . . . no, make that billions of white pills and drop them into the world's water supply. ;)

kerrianna
05-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Interesting question . . . I would take the red pill immediately. And I would get millions . . . no, make that billions of white pills and drop them into the world's water supply. ;)

:lol2::lol: hahaha you are so wicked Captain!

At least we have more than the pink and blue pills this time. :rolleyes:

Me...I don't take pills if I can help it.

Cookies on the other hand.............:p

trannie T
06-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Which one makes you larger?

Which one makes you small?

The ones my mother gave me don't do anything at all.

lowlavalentine
06-01-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm with the group here.

I'd have to ask Alice when she's 10 ft. tall.

Dixie
06-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Happy with things as they are, would rather find a bottle of magic pills that could cure any and all diease. If I could get enough I would get with the Capn' and salt the world's water supply and cure diease.:drink:

Kate Simmons
06-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Well, I wouldn't have a problem because I take a lot of pills every day (vitamins) anyway, but some people have a problem swallowing pills, especially pills of this kind. Now if I found a bottle of magic beans, that's a different story...............:happy:

Jamie001
06-01-2007, 02:38 AM
If I could become Celine Dion, I would take the red pill immediately. She is so beautiful and talented. I would so love to be her.

O2B Barbara
06-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Find the white rabbit board the airplane and spread love & acceptance.

Karren H
06-01-2007, 06:50 AM
I'd give my wife a hand full of pink pills!!! :D

I'm on enough medication and arfaid any additional will react negitively... lol

Karren

Michelle04240
06-01-2007, 07:05 AM
I have a dream...White pills for all!!

marie354
06-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Every day I look at how many pills I already take and I sigh. I have to take them properly every day. One more Pill? Well it (they) are special.

If I could turn back the hands of time, back when I was very young, say pre-school age, then the pink one maybe...

Then on the other hand, If I was able to do that, I'd miss what I've already done in my life because it would change everything, and I wouldn't want to miss watching the kids grow up. I probably wouldn't have been able to work the same good paying jobs either.

Sooo... I guess you can keep the pills. I've come too far to turn back and I've finally learned to accept myself for who I am, to change.
:hugs:

Jocelyn Quivers
06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Would it be possible to modify the pills? What if I just cut the pink pill in half? Would that only make a couple of male features like big hands, shoulders, arms, and most importantly facial hair disapear? If that's the case I'd take 1/2 a pink pill. If I take just a sliver of the red pill would I get breast, and breast only? If so I'd take it. I'm definitlely with the Captain on the white pills for sure.:DJocelyn

Angie G
06-01-2007, 08:57 AM
I'd take a red and give out some whites :hugs:
Angie

Deborah
06-01-2007, 11:32 AM
I'd only need the red pill for myself. :)

KrystalS
06-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I would take the red pill.

Bonnie D
06-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Red pill for me too.

Bonnie

Karren H
06-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Would it be possible to modify the pills? What if I just cut the pink pill in half? Would that only make a couple of male features like big hands, shoulders, arms, and most importantly facial hair disapear? If that's the case I'd take 1/2 a pink pill. If I take just a sliver of the red pill would I get breast, and breast only? If so I'd take it. Jocelyn

Now there's the best plan if I've heard!!!! :) CD designer drugs!! Hehe

Love Karren

Stephanie Clarke
06-01-2007, 01:24 PM
red ones for me and whites for the world...

Robin Leigh
06-01-2007, 01:40 PM
An interesting twist on an oft covered topic, phil_jessica. Well done! :thumbsup: I wish I'd read this thread sooner. Oh well.

I think everyone could do with one of those white pills. We'd get less arguments here. :) I must admit, those pink ones sound tempting...

"A bottle of Red, a bottle of White, it all depends upon your appetite" - Billy Joel.

:hugs:

Robin

Katelyn
06-01-2007, 02:05 PM
If the red pill could undo everything or change you back if taken a second time, then I would take it and go as a woman for a whole month. Then I would decide if I wanted to stay a woman, or return to my privios self.

battybattybats
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Hmm... it would be unethical to give anyone else the pills and I wouldn't want to take any of them myself. (now if there was a pill that let me transform my body at will from one to the other and even into both at once or somewhere in between that would be different).

However the temptation to Follow the Captains Evil Genius Plan would be great and while I'd know it would be wrong I wouldn't know if I could resist the temptation to force positive change on the whole world untill I was faced with the power to do so. I definatly wouldn't give it to just some, it'd have to be the whole human population or I'd just have to fall back on mere reason.. maybe occassionally rhetoric.. to create such change.

(mental image of a large squadron of pink, blue, rainbow and elegant black painted bombers with exquisite risque art painted on the side flying low over resouvoirs dams and lakes opening bay doors and dropping thousands of white pills in each run)

MU-HAHahaaaaaaa

Holly
06-01-2007, 06:47 PM
What?! No magic voice changing pills? :tongueout

Kelly Greene
06-01-2007, 07:42 PM
If I took the red pill I could start a new life as a woman and the being accepted by others would be no problem.
If I gave others the white pill then my being accepted would be no problem.

These are intriguing ideas, but I am a man who wants to look like a woman some maybe most of the time I have no desire to be a complete woman (I have thought about it and it would be great to be a woman for a short time but I would end up having the same problem I have now, I would have a body of one gender with a heart that is of both genders ).

I would love to have the world accept everyone’s cross-dressing but that acceptance must come form education.

Rachel75
06-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Fun topic! I'd definitely take a red one.

Victoria Anne
06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I think I like the idea of half a red pill and half a pink pill and trillions of white pills then again being able to change back and forth sounds good as well mmm will have to think about it...maybe none at all .....no lets give the white pills to the world.

Stacey_At_Times
06-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Wow, this one made my head hurt. First, no pills to anyone else, that is so self-centered especially when you change others for your benefit. Now the pink and blue - I just don't see me taking these. Oh dear, now on to that red pill, that beautiful instant pill. The pill with complete commitment and no return... Does a CD truely want full time commitment???

Personally, I am taking a little pill - not magic, not instant. (also something I do not recommend anyone to do. ) The red pill commitment does not scare me but red pill instant would stop me from taking it. The journey is what is important, as we are given time to live and share the experience. Oh my, I would not want to give that up. Let the magic live in your heart, not in your head. Hugs

Jammie Lyann
06-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I use to play Dungeons an Dragons, there was a magic belt called "belt of sex changing" place it on you became to oppesite sex, an if you knew the command word you could remove it, if not opps , anyhow I think the belt would be nice, you could be truly female/male when you wanted, an be truely male/female when it was needed LOL :D
Ill take the belt over the pills ,, but pass them white pills out.