PDA

View Full Version : Few pics and a story

CutieKelly
03-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey girls hows it goin.... so anyways.. I had one of the most fullfilling experiences today as my female self.... the whole reason for me going out as a woman is to attract attention I guess... so I get to the store... and there is a mail box.... so I walk accross the parking lot to mail a few letters... allwhile hearing some guy yelling something.. I was paying much attention.. seeing as how I was in the zone and thought he was talking to a co worker.... so... after dropping the letter... Im shakin my booty on back to the car... and as I get to the door.. I hear him yell "hey double D's"... finally I realize he was yelling to ME the whole time... saying "hey booty" and such....anyways.. I drive past him and the other guy he was with... and he yells "you work it girl".... he was alittle distant as he seen me walking.. him and his friend.. (guys can be SUCH PIGS eh? talkin to a lady like that!!!) he he he... I enjoyed it though...gave me confidence and made me feel good.... I hear girls bitching about never getting guys attention... yet it doesnt seem hard.. he he he.. I dont want to sound like a jack ass... so anyways.. thought Id share the story.. I snapped some pictures when I got home... so you can see what I was wearing... comments much appreciated.... Im feeling better about my whole female persona since I joined this board.. thanks ladies
Kelly

Stacy3595
03-02-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm glad to hear that you like the forums so much and about your experience today, to be honnest you look very femine and I wouldn't be able to quit staring ethier lol, anyway hope to see more posts from you. -

~*Hugs~* Stacy

Sherlyn
03-02-2005, 12:30 AM
YAYYYYYYYYYYY cute kelly ...way ta go ..... i wish i had the nerve ta go out ..without turnin the car around and headin back home ugh .. ...nervous yup...

Wenda
03-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Very cool Cutie! I have been through Chicago about 40 times, and I would think that if you can fool them there, you can do it anywhere...go girl! wenda.

Sweet Susan
03-02-2005, 01:12 AM
There is a certain something that goes through the mind when one has that experience. I do say.

Tonia
03-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Cool story Kelly you should have stopped and Danced for them a Sexy Dance....lol Nice photos you sure have a Fem back side......:p

Tonia;)

SilkenPrincess
03-02-2005, 11:49 PM
What a cute butt!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Wendy me
03-03-2005, 08:03 AM
kelly them jeans look like thay are haveing a good time.....................nice butt........

racquel
03-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Nice story,great pictures,terrific butt