PDA

View Full Version : I met, The Coolest GG (Angel) Ever!!!!!

CDTiffany
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi Girls, I think, some of you, Might of heard of my rescent photo shoot's, and outings!!!!

Need Advise. The GG Girl, I met. Is Like an Angel, She is so cool. So fun, And, I cant believe, I met a Girl like this.

OK, this is NOT A THREAD, On, how I get her to like me!!!!

She loves (I mean Loves) Doing, Make up, For Crossdressers, she would Love to make a living, doing it!! She charges (almost nothing), I cant believe, she does not, have CD-Girl's, Driving her Crazy 24/7 (well she does). Here is the bummer,
They FLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! she is at home, Waiting, for her appointment. And, They dont Show up.

I guess, I dont know, what I am trying to Post, But does anybody, Have any advise, I could give?

She is, A 100% Angel, sent from above. To Care over us CD-Girls.
If anybody met her, they would, Wonder & Ponder (WOW!! God, Threw us, Crossdresser's, Our own personal Angel)!!!

How, can she Succeed, In the business, she long for?

XOXO Tiffany48467

TxKimberly
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Pffffttt! If she can make me look as exotic as your pics, and if I were anywhere near there, I'd be giving her some business!

OK, yes, I do have a little advice for her. Jon Davis here in Austin does makeovers for the TG community. For people he does not know he insists on a deposit when the appointment is made. That way, when the CD gets cold feet and backs out at the last moment, Jon gets at least SOMETHING for the time he set aside for the makeover.

Kim

Jamie001
06-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Tiffany,

I love the photos. You are such a beautiful and classy lady.

CDTiffany
06-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Google search ginaduzmakeup You will find her!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Dana921
06-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Wish I was in L.A. or London! I agree with Kimberly, if she could make me look half as good as Tiffany, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

The deposit idea sounds good! I am guessing that people not following through on what they say they will do is part of the business and is a reflection on the individuals and not Gina!

:hugs:
Dana

Mitch23
06-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Might come over from the UK!

Mitch

O2B Barbara
06-02-2007, 07:58 AM
NICE PICTURES!!!

Keep spreading the word for her. Also make sure she gets some business cards to hand out. I like the deposit idea.

marie354
06-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Kim had some really good advice there.
I used to have my own TV shop, and on more expensive repairs, I'd always ask for a deposit telling them if they paid the full amount for my service, that it would go toward the repair costs. If not it paid for part of my time.

Usually, when servicing electronic equipment, you actually repair it first so you can give an accurate estimate to the customer. Most of the time they accept your estimate and pick it up on the due date, so you've saved a bit of time there.
You actually lose a bit more when they don't want it "fitzed" as you have to replace all the new parts back with the originals, which takes more time. It balances out in the end, though with satisfied customers and repeat business.

So... Asking for a deposit is not unreasonable, and in a lot of cases guarantees that they will show up.
:hugs:

Bobbi Lynn
06-02-2007, 11:15 AM
50% deposit first would be the way to go! I would love to be able to go to someone like that. You look great, she has done a really good job.

Rachel Morley
06-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Deposit idea sounds good. I take it these cders are married with families and wives that don't approve? Meaning, the cder makes the appointment with good intentions, then something comes up to do with their wife and/or family and they suddenly aren't free anymore? Or is it that they are just shy?

Btw .. your makeup looks outstanding! :happy: