PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Night! (OH, NO!!) Going out again!!

CDTiffany
06-01-2007, 11:12 PM
OK Girls, I had a great experience, the first time i went out!!! Too Much Fun!!

Tomorrow Night, is night 2. Second night out! I prefer, to be glamoros! Very Pretty looking. But, It appears, that I am Going to a FETISH/Gothic Ball.
Anybody else, have done this? Please reply soon! Should I dress, Like i want too,
Or should I, Go for the theme, of the night?

Fetish Night! OH SH&$%T!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

kerrianna
06-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Awwwwwwwwww what a cutie. :D

I'm sure you will think of something suitable - you pull off any look. :hugs::love:

Miss Terr
06-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Tomorrow Night, is night 2. Second night out! I prefer, to be glamoros! Very Pretty looking. But, It appears, that I am Going to a FETISH/Gothic Ball.
Anybody else, have done this? Please reply soon! Should I dress, Like i want too,
Or should I, Go for the theme, of the night?

XOXO Tiffany

Does the place have a website with rules?
There is a place I want to go to in FL their website is very helpful with what to wear and what to expect. But I think its pretty much anything goes, with out being obscene or offensive.

brenya
06-01-2007, 11:47 PM
you look stunning, that sounds like a blast, HAVE FUN :drink:

CDTiffany
06-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Does the place have a website with rules?
There is a place I want to go to in FL their website is very helpful with what to wear and what to expect. But I think its pretty much anything goes, with out being obscene or offensive.

Hollywood!!! Yahoo. Groups. Club Syren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Angie G
06-02-2007, 12:41 AM
I don't know Tiffany but seing you in that outfit well I wish I ha some candy
:hugs:
Angie

Audrey34
06-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Wow Tiffany, you look great! There is a convention in Tampa Florida I go to every year called FetishCon. Tiffany, I think you would feel right at home there. I've been there every year and this time I plan to spend time as Audrey for a couple of days at the con with a few cd friends! Maybe I'll get to see you there.
-Audrey

Fab Karen
06-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Dress as you feel like doing. The general suggestion for the night is fetish, fantasy ( like that cute pic, dress that way & I predict plenty of offers of candy ), or goth. Some of us don't have the stacks of money it takes to afford fetish wear- I'll probably do something somewhat goth.

Raychel
06-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Very cute outfit, Sounds like a blast.

O2B Barbara
06-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Tiffany,

Love the outfit, just want to run up and give you a great big hug!!

Khriss
06-02-2007, 06:51 AM
...lucky bear .. hehe "K"

Crissy Kay
06-02-2007, 07:09 AM
Oh Wow, that is so pretty!!!! You should have fun wearing that!!!

Mitch23
06-02-2007, 07:50 AM
You look fantastic _ I'm so envious of your looks! My experience of fetish nights is that yes there is a theme but noone is too bothered about it! Everyone has a clear idea of their own look and anything goes. I'm going to one myself on 15th. Dont worry - you will be the belle of the ball - and make sure you get some pics!

mitch

TxKimberly
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
You look SOO Cute!

I wouldn't give a care for what their theme is. Go with what makes you happy. If the fetish stuff makes you feel pretty, hot, or sexy, go with it. If it doesn't, then go with what does.

Kim

Kate Simmons
06-02-2007, 10:47 AM
All I can say is that you look cute as a button no matter what you are wearing Tiff.:hugs:

MsJanessa
06-04-2007, 07:38 AM
fetish nights are soooo much fun---wear your sexiest leather, vinyl, rubber, satin what ever with the skyscraper heels, long gloves dog collar, big hair and a ton of makeup, and oh, btw, let Me know if you need to borrow My flogger---hope you have(or had) a good time.

Marlena-4now
06-04-2007, 08:14 AM
I believe that just being crossdressed qualifys as a "fetish" costume so wear whatever you think looks the hottest on you......you are just too babe-aliscious anyway......I'm sooo jealeous.......you got it going on girl !!!