PDA

View Full Version : how much is it to get a full make over

Shining Star
03-02-2005, 04:00 AM
just wondering how much it is to get a full make over session done

Tristen Cox
03-02-2005, 05:53 AM
Just on average I have heard that it may be around 200$US. This may of course be more depending on where you go and what they use ..etc...etc

AnnaMaria
03-02-2005, 10:28 AM
As Tristen said that depends on where you get it done. If you are looking for just makeup you should really consider finding a Mary Kay rep. The makeover is basicly free, what you have to pay for is the makeup that you buy which can be very expensive when you buy from mary kay but well worth what you pay for it. My wife has very sensitive skin and thus has problems with most of the makeup on the marked but she has no problem with mary kay stuff at all. You just have to find a rep willing to work with a cd.

huggs
anna

sherri
03-02-2005, 02:11 PM
If you are looking for just makeup you should really consider finding a Mary Kay rep. I'd love to listen in on that phone call. :p

GraceUSA
03-02-2005, 11:34 PM
As said before, depends on the type of makeover you want. If you want one from a dressing service, expect to pay a bit. If you just want a makeover, there are many free options at most makeup counters and beauty stores. If you want an experienced crossdresser to do it but without spending over 100, try a MAC store. Just look for a male makeup artist, good chance he will have experience making over guys. In my area, the makeovers from MAC will cost from 40 to 90 dollars depending if its just a makeover or a makeover with training. (they also give a 10 to 20 percent discount for a month after the makeover)

The more honest you are with the sales rep, usually the better service you will get.

Grace

SilkenPrincess
03-03-2005, 12:11 AM
I'd love to listen in on that phone call. :p

Dittos Sherri!

Love,
SilkenPrincess

Paula A
03-03-2005, 11:19 AM
. If you want an experienced crossdresser to do it but without spending over 100, try a MAC store. Just look for a male makeup artist, good chance he will have experience making over guys. In my area, the makeovers from MAC

What is a MAC store???????
Please I hope I have one nearby, (fingers are crossed)

DonnaT
03-03-2005, 11:36 AM
MAC is a name brand cosmetic.

Some malls have stand alone MAC stores that offer the service. There is one in Tyson's Galleria mall in Tyson's Corner, McLean, VA.

Costs vary for a makeover, but usually, whatever it costs for the makeover is deducted from the price of the cosmetics you buy.

MAC has a full coverage foundation that many Tgirls swear by, and apparently it is only sold online or at their stand alone store. Not at the MAC counters in other stores.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15107&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1541

Richelle
03-04-2005, 03:43 PM
As Grace said, you can get free makeovers at many different cosmetics counters and beauty stores. I have had many different ones at Macy's and Robinsons-May stores.

You can also get them at some photo studios. My avatar photo was done after a makeover a Glamour Shots. It will cost you, but it was a very fun outing.

Richelle

Julie
03-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Some CD clubs over here offer a make-over service and charge between £50 + £75 for the privelage.

JJ