PDA

View Full Version : A nice dream I had last night!

Avsblues19
06-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I had a very nice dream last night and I thought I would tell everyone about it. It is short but I wish it would come true.

My brother had told or somehow my mom found out that we were crossdressers. And instead of getting mad she was fine with it as long as we weren't gay. She sort of seemed happy about it. Then all I remember is that my mom and I are in a store looking a women's sweaters and robes. She had me try on a purple robe and she commented on how nice it looked. That was the end of the dream.

I know it isn't an amazing dream, but I wish this could come true. I would love to go shopping with my mom because I know she would be non-judgemental and very supportive.

Seville
06-02-2007, 10:48 PM
She sort of seemed happy about it...I would love to go shopping with my mom because I know she would be non-judgemental and very supportive.

Sometimes the people that profess to love us the most are
the most hateful people. :thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

Don't trust "dreams"! :happy:

ToyGirl
06-02-2007, 10:51 PM
I had the same dream , but my mum finding out i was gay , and she said , thats fine as long as your not a crossdresser.

Seriously though it's nice that you had a dream of acceptance , but saddening that almost every day someone posts something along the lines of this. Im a crossdresser..but it's ok , im not gay !

MJ
06-02-2007, 10:52 PM
so i guess your mom does not know ?.. and your brother cross dress too ?
well why not tell your mom you cross dress then.. that way your dream will come true...

Avsblues19
06-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I would tell her but I know she wouldn't be fine with it.

Chantelle CD
06-03-2007, 01:34 AM
When i dream of dressing, its usually me dressed up and my boobs are falling out, or I'm coming apart some how, and everyone is looking at me :eek:

Still hoping for the dream that i am a GG and all my parts are real :doll:

shericd7
06-03-2007, 02:56 AM
I remember when my mom found out that I was a crossdresser,she didnt say much but she hoped that I was happy with it..She never asked if I was gay or not...