PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it...

Rebecca_Annette
06-03-2007, 01:10 PM
I received a lot of help and advice recently....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57565

Some of the advice I received was to get away from my SO. Well, thanks to everyone here, I'm doing it.

I've been at my sister's for most of the past fortnight, only returning here to fill the car with my junk and go back.

By next Saturday I hope to make a clean sweep of the big items(TV & related stuff, PC & related stuff, PC desk, and most importantly my Antique Grandfather clock).

And I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all here for their input, and especially to Holly and ShuShu who I think went "above and beyond the call of duty" :) :) :).

I feel more relaxed, content, at ease, and HAPPY than I have felt for a long time.

(Next job.... kick the booze....)

Holly
06-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Rebecca, I'm SO HAPPY for you! :Party2:. This is, indeed a new beginning for you. You keep holding your head high. The happiness you have longed for is at hand. And I applaud you for making kicking the booze the next step. I have a hunch you won't be needing it.

MJ
06-03-2007, 03:28 PM
all the best hun... hold your head up high and be proud of who you are

O2B Barbara
06-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Good for you, the relief of just making the decision is immense and to be moving already must be even more so.

Hugs,

rickie121x
06-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I received a lot of help and advice recently....I feel more relaxed, content, at ease, and HAPPY than I have felt for a long time. (Next job.... kick the booze....)

One day, a long while back, I did the "kick the booze" thingee. And I have been more "content, relaxed, at ease", and more "happy", ever since. Before that I didn't even know what those feelings were really like. AA was the process that I followed.

I wish you a very good life.

Rickie

Chantelle CD
06-03-2007, 10:20 PM
:bw: Way to gooooo!!!! A new door has just opend up for you

battybattybats
06-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Congratulations! That was truly courageous of you!