PDA

View Full Version : I had a close one could've been outed

bredalee25
06-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi girls,
Did i ever get thr scare of my life today I went to the store so i had to undress of course and for some unknown reason i decided to put all my things away out of site. Apon my return from the store i booted up the PC and logged onto this site and was not dressed thank goodness when my phone rings it's the plant manager and wants to know if it's alright to come over and take a look at a broken light switch. Which i'm fine with since i'm not dressed just had panties on under my shorts is all. Anyways he gets here and opens the hall closet and to my amazement grabs my pink top thinking it's hers that she wants him to bring to her. I said i know which one she's talking about it's in her closet i'll get it for you and he put my identicle top back in the hall closet "whew" close one indeed i hope he didn't put two and two together since they were identicle if he did he didn't say anything so i still don't really know if i'm outed or not. I'll let ya know after work tomorrow.

ttfn

wtb Jessica
06-03-2007, 05:11 PM
That was close. hope it work out guess you will find out latter.

sandra-leigh
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Ummm, I'm confused. Is there a connection between "plant manager" and "back from the store" (e.g., you went to the store on business?) The place you returned to, was that home or a place of business? "Plant manager" suggests business. And who is the "her" in this??

I made out that you obtained (at some point) an identical top to someone else (I don't know whom), but the rest has me confused?

MsCherise
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm with you. Huh ?

O2B Barbara
06-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I agree, sounds like a close call for sure, but am a bit confused?

Kate Simmons
06-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Some folks are not familiar with your current situation Brenda, so are a bit confused by some of your references.:happy:

Seraph
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I have no idea what Brenda is talking about.

First of all, who was "her?"

Second of all, you were at a Internet cafe. Why did the plant manager ask you if it was okay to come down to check the switch? What switch? The cafe's? The plant's?

Rachel Morley
06-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm totally confused :confused:

jennifer easton
06-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Yep, I'm cornfussed also!!

bredalee25
06-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Ok my now exgf is staying with the plant manager because we live in a company owned apartment and can't live under the same roof without trying to kill one another. So the her is my exgf i've got a top just like hers. I went to the store for supplies for the apartment food soda and some DVD's. The plant manager is also the landlords handyman who fixes things when they break so he came over to fix a broken light switch and while there was to pick up a few things for the exgf since she's not allowed to come here at all til i find a place and move out. I hope this clears things up for everybody sorry i thought that you girls knew my situation as i've posted many threads on the subject in the last few weeks.

ttfn

sandra-leigh
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Ummm, I'm confused.

Checking past postings, I find that Brenda's ex-SO relatively recently moved to the Plant Manager's place until she finds a place of her own, and that the place being referred to here is where Brenda lives.
But I haven't figured out yet the overall situation of why "Plant Manager" -- I would tend to think of "Plant Manager" as someone who manages a factory, and I don't know if Brenda is living in housing at a factory or what. From the references to "work tomorrow" I gather Brenda works at the Plant (i.e, factory).

I am uncertain about why Brenda is concerned about being outed in this situation? Unless she is concerned that the Plant Manager will mention to the ex-SO that there was another top just like it, and that the ex-SO will reply something like, "Oh, that must be his; he wears women's clothes". I didn't go back far enough to get any ideahow likely the ex-SO (whom I see did know about the dressing) would be to "out" Brenda. I sort of get the impression that it was a bit of a "good ridance!" parting rather than a "This just isn't working out" parting, but I didn't go back far enough to make assessments of the ex-SO's character.

sandra-leigh
06-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Checking past postings, I find that Brenda's ex-SO relatively recently moved to the Plant Manager's place until she finds a place of her own

"Letters that cross in the mail". I considered deleting my response, but the second paragraph is still relevant.

Seville
06-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Ummm, I'm confused. Is there a connection between "plant manager" and "back from the store" (e.g., you went to the store on business?) The place you returned to, was that home or a place of business? "Plant manager" suggests business. And who is the "her" in this??

I made out that you obtained (at some point) an identical top to someone else (I don't know whom), but the rest has me confused?

I'm confused,too.

O2B Barbara
06-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Much better Brendalee, makes perfect sense now.

Hugs,

Seraph
06-04-2007, 01:24 AM
I hope this clears things up for everybody sorry i thought that you girls knew my situation as i've posted many threads on the subject in the last few weeks.

ttfn

I am new here. :D

sandra-leigh
06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
In the close call department:

My boss left for 2 weeks vacation, so today I wore a light yellow blouse to work. The blouse is not very feminine at all, but there's something hard to define about it that makes it non-male. Someone looking at it on me might say, "There's something strange about that shirt... Hmmm, I don't know what though. Say, I wonder if it's coffee time yet?".

Now, I have a history of wearing uncommon shirts, going back long before I started dressing, so if something is a bit odd about my shirt of the day, it probably wouldn't be paid attention to. Amazing what that's allowed me to get away with now that I dress :) So the pale yellow cotton shirt itself was not in itself the event of the day.

But under the blouse, I had on my bra and D-cup forms -- at work. And the blouse material is fairly light, light enough that enough just at walking speeds, the blouse molds itself noticably around my forms -- but since the blouse isn't stretch at all, it just drapes in the front, and if my shoulders are forward at all (say from working at the computer), the forms are not visible at all; if I'm leaning back, a bit of tell-tale roundness appears... but nothing too obvious unless I'm walking with my shoulders relaxed, or walking in the breeze (and it was windy outside today.)

One of the first things I had to do at work was to go see someone to get one of my passwords changed; I went up wearing the blouse and bra, pulled my gut back a little, and the other person didn't notice a thing.

So I was sitting at my computer as usual, in my office that I have to myself, and my back is to the door. Only two people ever stop by my office: my boss, and occasionally one co-worker. And seeing as my boss was on vacation and he's the only one who ever barges in, I tucked my blouse up a bit into my bra, so I could admire my chest.

Two hours or so in, as I'm working away in my blouse and bra and forms, obvious chest because of the tucking -- in barges my on-vacation boss! Turns out that his flight was for early evening, so he came in for the day!

Well, I quickly sat up straighter under the guise of turning to talk to him, pulling down on my blouse to untuck and allow the material to drape, and putting my shoulders forward; and I talked to my boss. He wanted to show me something on his computer, but I immediately thought "If I get up and walk over to his office and work on his computer, chances are that my chest will show at some point!" So I switched over to my (already-running) copy of the program and helped him at my desk, not getting up at all.

A little later I had to go talk to my co-worker. I thought I could probably get away with my forms there, but decided that "Discretion is the better part of valour", and took out my forms before that visit. Which took longer than I expected, as my boss walked in to talk to us... The good part about that was that as he saw me standing and moving around that second time and there was no bulge, if he did happen to see something the first time, after the second time he likely would have thought "I must have been mistaken".

Have I learned my lesson about wearing my bra and forms at work?? Why, what do you take me for, one of those cross-dressers or something?? :D