PDA

View Full Version : I just couldn't tell her

Brenda-Jean
06-04-2007, 06:16 AM
Hi,
I asked a few weeks ago whether i should tell my wife about my CDing. Thanks for all the kinds thoughts and help but i just couldn't do it.
In the end I thought I would go part way. I told her I like wearing Panties and would that be ok. I explained that I had been wearing them for a while and produced all my pairs for her to see. Well shock of shocks she said she doesn't care what i wear under my clothes as long as no-one else finds out about it.
Then while shopping last week-end she even suggested we take a look in the underwear dept and buy me some up to date fashionable panties. Then when we got home she told me if I wanted to wear then everyday, she wanted me to start using panty-liners at the back to stop stains getting onto the fabric. So that was that.
I now wear panties everyday with panty liners and she is ok with it. One small step at a time. I will give it a few months then mention about other underwear items and see what happnes.
Fingers crossed.

O2B Barbara
06-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Hi Brenda-Jean,

Sounds like you may have found a good one! I bet it feels great to have her not only accept but is willing to suggest some new panties to keep in style. I usually ask my wife what the color of the day is and lace or no lace. I tell her it means a lot to have her pick out what I underdress for the day. A lot of times we coordinate. This could be something for you to suggest as well.

Sounds like you are on the right track by telling and going slow.

Hugs,

rose382832
06-04-2007, 07:32 AM
congratulations one your first step and we will be holding our breath waiting to see how the next one goes.:hugs:

Angie G
06-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Congratulations Brenda you lucky girl keep it slow and good luck on the next step hun :hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
06-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Please go very slow. My wife and I had a blow-up today on a non-dressing matter. She was very angry about life in general and most of her anger was directed a me. It happens.

But, I was waiting for her to through my "underdressing" at me. Like yourself, I have had success in the panties area, but after days like this, I totally acknowledge how quickly even this could backfire on me. Fortunately, it did not come to that, but I could sense it was close.

Good luck!

marie354
06-04-2007, 09:11 AM
The pantie liners are a very good idea.

Although I've never stained mine, I have started using them "just in case" because I'm getting a bit older and you never know how far the run is going to be when nature calls.

:hugs:

Mitch23
06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Thats brilliant - well done girl! You've got a heck of a lot further than I have. Just let her digest that for now - she'll probably take the next step herself,

Mitch

AmberTG
06-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Having your SO involved with your CDing, even at this level is such a good step for you! Personally, I think if you keep her involved in a small way, like asking her "what should I wear today" once in a while, like Barbara, will help her feel like she is part of your life in this way. I've discovered that GGs want to know that they are an important part of your life (I'm so dumb sometimes, and that was one of those things) and not just a housemate, if you know what I mean, so involving her at her comfort level is a good thing for both of you.

Michelle04240
06-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats! One small step.

But I gotta ask about the liners.....

Were you staining the ones you had? or your male undies? To me it just seems odd she would make you wear liners now that your wearing panties. I mean if you like it, she likes it...hey...I don't care lol Just wondering.

samcs
06-20-2007, 09:33 AM
I can't wait to hear her reaction when you tell her about the rest. I hope she is cool with it an maybe you could also wear a bra under your clothes with her blessing.