PDA

View Full Version : alone again Naturally!

Anita
03-02-2005, 05:56 PM
we don't talk anymore ! why?
pm me!

Tamara Croft
03-02-2005, 06:13 PM
So ya think those pics make you look like a drag queen?? (read your other post) *slaps you* it is a tad quiet here just lately, but new girlz are settling in, new forums being set up.... I'm sure things will pick up....

Tamara x

2 PM's sent.... and a huge slap is gonna follow too!!!!!!!!! :p

Tristen Cox
03-02-2005, 06:25 PM
PM sent.. I'm right here no need to yell. And you do not look like a drag queen.

Wendy me
03-02-2005, 06:26 PM
witch one (thread) came frist???????????????????????? you know the answers .........
lets get on with it ............or are you hidding something else on us .........................
speak up so we know what the problem is................................................

Priscilla1018
03-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Anita, please read my other post.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Holly
03-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Anita,

Just wondering how you are doing today? Please let us know what's happening... and you're NOT alone!

Anita
03-03-2005, 10:04 AM
hi Girls Thank you for all your support mail
I am sorry to burden you with my problems.With my mate dying suddenly I guess I sort of realised my own vulnerabilty and got depressed Then I got a few whiskies and got more depressed As you know I am usually bright but I suppose we all have low spots and that was a real low.
I am still coming to terms with it al lbut have hidden the bottle and am facing that these things happen and there is no going back.
once again what a true lot of friends i have found in you girls and would hug you all presonally if I could
Again sorry if I went o.t.t. but soon be little old me again
lots of love to you all Anita xxx :o

Wendy me
03-03-2005, 10:25 AM
sister name one of us that hasen't been at a low........even though you might think your all alone we are here .......we share your high points you go through so when life has kicked you in a low spot we are here as well to lend a ear or shoulder .................

sister haveing lost a few close people in my life i too know the feelings you have.....
the pain eases but never fully goes away..........my advice to you pick out of all the good time you hade with this lost mate of yours and hold on to the good thoughts
and never let them fade............

in doing this he never is far from your heart..............don't dwell on what could have been . enjoy what was............................................... ..........................

huge hugs to yar...............

letsdance GG
03-03-2005, 04:07 PM
We really don't know one another Anita.
However, I wanted to tell you that I have you in my thoughts as you struggle to deal with this.
Good to see you posting again. I know all your friends here will be right there for you should you need them.

stevie h
03-03-2005, 04:18 PM
hi anita

thinking of you

love

stevie

xx

stevie h
03-03-2005, 04:19 PM
hi anita

thinking of you

love

stevie

xx

racquel
03-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Would give you a hug if posible.
Will you settle for a virtual hugggg.
We are here for you.

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 08:39 AM
hi anita how are you today ????????..........please check in and up date us we do care

Holly
03-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Hi Anita,

Just you to know that I am thinking of you today. So glad you're makig a "comeback." We're here for you!

Anita
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
:) girls a big big thank you to you all I will be ok thanks and back to amuse you all xxxxxxx