PDA

View Full Version : Sissies? Where are you?

Sarah Plumber
06-04-2007, 10:28 AM
There don't seem to be many "Sissies" on this forum? If there are they don't seem to be very high profile. Or is it my perception. By that I mean the type of girls who like to dress a little girls. All the ruffles and lace. Frilly panties and the like. There also seems to be a lack of pictures of such girls.

Is this a real minority sport or are they just keeping their pig tails down? Is there a seperate forum that they all hang out?

Stephenie S
06-04-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't know for sure, Sarah, but I suspect that this interest is in the minority on this forum. There are several well known web sites that DO cater to your interests, though. Good luck.

Stephie

Andrea Nicole
06-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Look for some kooky fetish sites for that stuff ....

rose382832
06-04-2007, 11:04 AM

just because a gurl likes to wear frilly clothes some time, doesn't mean she's a kook. you should be ashamed for even thinking such a thing on this site which is dedicated to the freedom to dress as one wishes.:slap: some of us dress our age some dress older and some dress younger it is all the same just a matter of degrees.:mad:

KarenXDR
06-04-2007, 11:11 AM
...well said.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Sophie
06-04-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm a part time sissy! Don't dress as a little girl but i love wearing my frilly petticoated maid uniforms!

Funny how some people still maintain a judgmental approach to the way we label ourselves, especially on a site where we're all dressing as we like!

Sophie

jarp
06-04-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm a part time sissy too. I don't really dress like a little girl but I do love pigtails.

Mitch23
06-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi. Mitch is a modern and sophisticated woman about town. She also likes to be a real sissy and dressed up in frillies. She's also a fetish queen when the mood takes her ... Wouldnt go shopping dressed that way though - I'll leave that to Grayson Perry!

Mitch

jessie_cal
06-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Early on, when I was finding my way through crossdressing, I tried it. My wife and I bought a really expensive ruffle dress. I wore it once,felt silly, and never wore it again. We recently donated it to goodwill. Some will be very happy when they find it :happy:.

Not judging anyone else, just found that I like more age appropriate clothing

linnea
06-04-2007, 12:52 PM
I think that if I had more time, money, and freedom to dress, I would probably try the "little girl" look and other frilly, ruffly looks, but as a regular activity, I prefer dressing more age-appropriate (not frowsy though).

Michelle04240
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Because of its origins in a feminine nickname, sissy is also a pejorative for a boy or man to indicate or imply that he is like a sister, that is, effeminate and fails to behave according to the traditional male gender role
-From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have my sissy monents. Don't really dress or play the part much except for the occational day in the maid uniform, but have had some fun with it alone and with my wife.

Kooky.....:thumbsdn:

EricaCD
06-04-2007, 01:54 PM
There are plenty of sissies here, both frequent and occasional. (I fall into the latter camp, but it's a much less common thing for me these days.) My guess is that there are many, many more here than one would think from reading the threads. But sissified CDs are certainly welcome, and IMHO the forum would benefit immensely from more exposure to that group. There is really something positive in the message that one can enjoy a sissy/sub/juvenile aspect of crossdressing that does NOT result from (or contribute to) personal guilt or shame!

Erica

kerrianna
06-04-2007, 02:30 PM
There are plenty of sissies here, both frequent and occasional. (I fall into the latter camp, but it's a much less common thing for me these days.) My guess is that there are many, many more here than one would think from reading the threads. But sissified CDs are certainly welcome, and IMHO the forum would benefit immensely from more exposure to that group. There is really something positive in the message that one can enjoy a sissy/sub/juvenile aspect of crossdressing that does NOT result from (or contribute to) personal guilt or shame!

Erica

As usual, well said Erica. :thumbsup:

:D Maybe someone could start a new pic thread for the sissies of CD.com. :happy:

I don't personally own anything that is suitable, although I find myself daydreaming about things I see for sale online.

There's nothing wrong with self-exploration of any sort. It can be a very healthy way to connect not only with your true nature, but to broaden your understanding of others.

Go for it girls! :love:

Caroline
06-04-2007, 03:17 PM

Some would say that about plain vanilla CDers (if there is such a thing)!

Annesah
06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
I have a black jumper that I wear with a white blouse, white socks and my black mary janes.

Kitty Sue
06-04-2007, 03:34 PM
To me sissy does not mean dressing up like a little girl. To me it means acting (as has been said) like an effeminate man. I like acting like that at times. Dressing as a little girl has never appealed to me. I have always loved the look of adult women with all their curves, the sound of their voices and the way guys just drool over them.

ronna
06-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm right here, Sarah!
I am the sissiest guy I know.
I love my ruffled lace sissy panties, my ruffled lace top anklets, and all that stuff. I also know I would make a very unattractive little girl, so I don't pretend to be one. But the frilly stuff is what I thrive on! Lace! Ruffles! Frills!

Deidra Cowen
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Lord I think we all are sissys really....LOL. :heehee: Anyway thats what all the gay boys at the bars think when they see us.

Lisa Baby
06-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I am not a one who dresses, or behaves, as a "little girl." But I do love to wear the ruffles, feathers and marabou. :D

There are too many people who stereo type any uncommon activity as a "fetish." :Angry3: Your "sissy" behavure is just one of the things that completes the whole that is you. :hugs:

Be yourself and be happy!

Lisa Baby

Jenny Beth
06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
[quote=Deidra Cowen;890088]Lord I think we all are sissys really....LOL. :heehee:

Well I've done housework in a maid's outfit my wife made me for Halloween....I guess I qualify....:heehee:

Cindyloo
06-04-2007, 08:26 PM
just because a gurl likes to wear frilly clothes some time, doesn't mean she's a kook. you should be ashamed for even thinking such a thing on this site which is dedicated to the freedom to dress as one wishes.:slap: some of us dress our age some dress older and some dress younger it is all the same just a matter of degrees.:mad:

I'm with you too Rose.

O2B Barbara
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Count me into the sissy pool also. Don't have the frilly little girl outfit but do like the frills and to have the wife dress me.

Sounds like there are a lot of part time sissies here.

Lovely Rita
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
If that is the category for Sissy, count me in. I have the pink anklets to prove my membership. I just bought a kind of tutu and have been prancing around in black tights. Do I qualify?

Virginia
06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Sarah,
There is something called the CD Continuum and all crossdressers have a place on it whether they know it or not! For some it is one piece of "strange" clothing maybe once or twice a year to those that dress 24/7 and virtually everything in between. Including the fully "closted CD" who lives in constant fear of someone finding out that "they have a secret" to those "in your face" who dress and go out to face the "great unwashed" on a daily basis.
If you feel you are a CD then you are on the continuum and there is absolutely nothing wrong with where you may fit in!
Virginia

eleventhdr
06-04-2007, 10:48 PM
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a sissy just like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl.

All of us who know and really want to be so already do know this.

Being a tradionally sissy is being sissy is for the male child who never wanted to grwo up and likes and desires to wear Little gilr clothing i would love to be able to do this I am a crossdresser who wishes he clould go back and become a little girl and live the whole live over as female gilrhood included I would adore dressing all feminine and then sometime's even tom boyish just as well.

I mean the whole thing is about being a girl is it not This is my desire and there is nothing wrong with it at all there are sites out there where we LG's can go and be lg's and sisters and i for one am so glad there are.

OH to be a little girl and go thorough the whole process of growing up female but slowly aftere all there really is no rush to grow up female just to truly enjoy being female.

So count me in on being a sissy i had to post on this one because i am cd and a sissy as well i just love it.

More later!

Suzy!

Rachel Morley
06-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I would say that this particular forum is more focused on what could be described as more serious crossdressing, in the sense that most of the members here (myself included) tend to post about the adventures we have when we are dressed as a woman of our our age.

Having said that, it does not mean (myself included) that in the privacy of our own homes we don't act out enjoyable scenarios that include more frills, lace and party dresses than we care to post about here. :devil:

Taffy
06-04-2007, 11:36 PM
There don't seem to be many "Sissies" on this forum? If there are they don't seem to be very high profile. Or is it my perception. By that I mean the type of girls who like to dress a little girls. All the ruffles and lace. Frilly panties and the like. There also seems to be a lack of pictures of such girls.

Is this a real minority sport or are they just keeping their pigtails down? Is there a separate forum that they all hang out?

They exist and they frequent other forums. You might want to do a Google search on "adult little girls".

As to pictures, LGs (adult little girls) are remarkably private and do not usually post their pictures on the web.

Sylviaqwerty
06-05-2007, 12:56 AM
It is pleasant to be dressed an act innocent. Many of us like to try all stages of womanhood and try to experience stages of being a little girl, then a schoolgirl, the teenagers of our youth, until we reach our own age group.
Some of us like to lock in at one of the stages on the way.

LilSissyStevie
06-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Sometimes I'm a poufbunny and sometimes I'm kinda ****ty. Oh why can't I just be a respectable crossdresser?

crusadergirl
06-05-2007, 02:33 AM
I have been on a couple of sissy sites there pretty cool i just don't wear anything that the other do. I wish i had the time for all that stuff but i'm still in to other stuff that keeps me busy. I guess i could be called a sissy it don't matter to me. I'm everybodys favorite superheroine.

Dixie
06-05-2007, 03:15 AM
I am no sissy, I am a sl**!:D

Lilith Moon
06-05-2007, 04:40 AM
As somebody said...this place tends to focus on "fitting in" or "respectable" crossdressing. That is certainly what I do on my rare trips out and at home when I get chance to dress.

However I do have a liking for the more esoteric fun outfits as well, I have some fetish wear and would *love* a frilly French maid outfit, preferably in latex or PVC. Also, I love the full petticoat sissy/satin look although I haven't tried that yet. :hugs:

rose382832
06-05-2007, 05:22 AM
i too tend to dress the french maid when it is time to do the cleaning and other household chores. but i also like the teen/sl*t look when going out in the evening or the mature( respectable ) girl for evening cocktails. so maybe i'm a sissy or maybe i'm not. i will never know cause i will never ask.:2c:

Caz
06-05-2007, 06:32 AM

Hi Andrea Nicole

Those kooky fetish sites sound like fun...Can you post the links ?

Luv from

Caz xxx (Proud Sissy) :p

Crissy Kay
06-05-2007, 01:34 PM
One sissy here checking in. I don"t consider myself dressed up, without my petticoats!!!

RuthieER
06-05-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm definitely a Sissy, in several senses of the term. I am an Adult Little Girl, and wear girl's fashions, sometimes particularly of the frilly and ruffly sort, with lace anklets and mary-janes. I am an effeminate man, to the point that sales clerks call me "Ma'am" even when I'm trying to pass for butch (If only they'd call me "Miss"!). As well as that, I am rather submissive in bed. So, yes, an honest-to-goodness Sissy here!

Ruthie

Samantha B L
06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
I guess I have to resign myself to the fact that I'm a sissy.Card carrying,in fact.I've owned 6 white ruffled blouses over the years and a lot of neat lingerie and undies.But I've gotta say I couldn't stand the tiny lapels and little black ties of the Ronald Reagan Era.Not to get us all into politics here,that has nothing to do with whether or not I voted for the man.I prefer a full outfit with legs shaved,a wig,makeup,padding,etc.than to just 1 or 2 sissy items. But I've often just worn a nightie or something to bed.I don't consider myself to be a little girl.And I don't like for rufflie-sissy kind of fashions to be too silly and childish..And I do wear a lot of other stuff which isn't frilly or retro.Right now I'm in the process of saving up my pennies to have some stuff custom made by some people on the web.It could take me to the end of the year to get it together on that.Anyway,sooner or later I'll be posting some pictures of my finds.

Emilia
06-05-2007, 06:35 PM
For me, I ike to dress as a woman I'd be attracted to, and so I wouldn't really want to wear a sissy/LG dress like that. On the other hand, I can be on the submissive side sometimes, so if it was in that context I would love to. Even I like to dress on my own, I also love the idea of "forced fem" (even though it's not like she'd be twisting my arm lol).

I always say to each their own anyway, as long as they aren't crossing the line into something illegal. I have several "odd" or "weird" fetishes myself aside from being a CD (which isn't really a fetish thing, but can be very sexual too, yeah, I'm as confused as you are LOL)

K

Kelsy
06-05-2007, 11:02 PM
If the mood strikes me, I can be a big sissy and love the frills and the pigtails:D I like to experience the spectrum of girl stuff:heehee: (oh by the way don't pay any attention to the kooks behind the curtain - you know the pot calling the kettle black!!)

:hugs:Jennifer

Kelsy
06-05-2007, 11:20 PM
If that is the category for Sissy, count me in. I have the pink anklets to prove my membership. I just bought a kind of tutu and have been prancing around in black tights. Do I qualify?

In a word YES! Oh and you have a tutu too me too!!:heehee:

Jennifer

Sarah Plumber
06-06-2007, 04:39 AM
So come on girls where are the photos of you all looking cute? I'd love to see some..

xx

monalisa
06-06-2007, 08:25 AM
I admit I do enjoy being a sissy and love frilly clothes with lots of lace and ruffles. Makes me feel so feminine and so sexy. I guess that is why I love my French Maid outfits so much.

Angie G
06-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Well that not realy my thing but I don't have a Problem with it :hugs:
Angie

chrissietoo
06-08-2007, 03:01 PM
chrissie doesn't like frills and petticoats, but she loves lacy lingerie, and when she can be alone at home in her underwear, she's definitely a little girl, very soft and petulant.

~j

sissylacypanties
06-08-2007, 06:24 PM
I love being the prettiest sissy of all, I think it is so much fun, and NEVER consider it in a negative connotation... Let's have fun girls, or sissies...smiles

RuthieER
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
So come on girls where are the photos of you all looking cute? I'd love to see some..

xx

Here I am with Samantha, one of my favorite dolls, in matching dresses. (We also have on matching underwear, too!)

Ruthie

carolinewalker_2000
06-09-2007, 04:53 PM
My preference when dressed is for elegant womanhood. However, I also enjoy releasing my "****ty" side and, from time to time, have tried out various "roles"; Nurse, Maid, etc. However, I have never dressed in the manner conventionally associated with "sissy"; maybe I should!!!

Erinn
07-02-2007, 11:31 AM
We have our own chat in a brand new chat room.
Come join us.
Those pesky little girls drop in too, but they are harmless.

http://pettipond.com/lgchat.htm

Erinn
07-02-2007, 11:34 AM
I would say that this particular forum is more focused on what could be described as more serious crossdressing, in the sense that most of the members here (myself included) tend to post about the adventures we have when we are dressed as a woman of our our age.

Having said that, it does not mean (myself included) that in the privacy of our own homes we don't act out enjoyable scenarios that include more frills, lace and party dresses than we care to post about here. :devil:

Serious crossdressing, what is that?
The whole of crossdressing is more thas those who think they pass (tee hee)
What fools they are.

Erinn
07-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Here I am with Samantha, one of my favorite dolls, in matching dresses. (We also have on matching underwear, too!)

Ruthie

Still promoting Pinto's and Corolla's

curiosity_aroused
07-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I love to dress up in frilly, lacy silky clothes and act as fem as I can.

Kelsie
07-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Me too!! I move between sissy, ****ty and, very occasionally, the blushing bride.

Hugs,
Kelsie

Mitch23
07-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Serious crossdressing, what is that?
The whole of crossdressing is more thas those who think they pass (tee hee)
What fools they are.
Serious - what's that? Can't be taking ourselves too seriously now, can we?

Mitch

LindaTS
07-02-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm not what you would call a sissy but probably going the other way. I would dearly love to have a "daughter", all my own. I'm sure I would be a very good mommy.

raelene
07-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi,
Im right here in southern california, where are you????

tiffanysharon
07-02-2007, 12:51 PM
I think if we are all crossdressing then the point is dressing. If I want to slip on frilly ruffled panties or silk white one,s its my pleasure its my passion its what I want to look like, to fulfill my passion. If I put on a french maid dress then what part of my dress makes it sissie, is it the black seamed stockings or the black heels or my corset that is sissie. If my wife wore the same outfit then she would be considered to be looking like a sexy woman, but I would be considered a sissie and not sexy. Just enjoy what you look like, and that it is how you want to look like (Beautiful)

cd_keira
07-02-2007, 01:08 PM
gotta admit im also a fan of things frilly ruffly and lacey, also quite enjoy the younger girl look, can feel so innocent :cute:. personally i have diferent moods tho, ill dress in what i feel like at the time if that makes sense lol.

xxx Keira xxx

curiosity_aroused
07-02-2007, 01:12 PM
That sounds so lovely!

black leotards
07-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Count me in too! I love lace, white leotards (tights) and frills. I make a just peachy little girl, at least when I look in the mirror. Short dresses, tights and frilly lace socks ... just what a part-time sissy ordered! Cheers!:drink:

Sarah Rabbit
07-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I love frilly lacy things, as I also like more conventional femenine attire,but I never really thought of it as sissy, but that is all relative is it not. In a mans world, we probably are classed as sissy's. :D

Sarah R. :bunny:

Marla151
07-02-2007, 05:25 PM
I like to wear frilly things and maids outfits and such as well as other outfits not so frilly. I also like having my SO dress me up and have also gone out as a catholic school girl a couple of times. In some circles “sissy” means being a CD sub to a dominate GG, if I understand it right from other fetish forums. Either way, count me in (or “out” I guess depending on how you look at it :D ).

eleventhdr
07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
then try the girltalk.to forumn it is for all of, us who have alway's wanted to be little girl's there are a few site's out there for boy's who have alway's wanted to become little girl's I for one do not mind being a sissy but then sometime's i would want to be a tomboy too heck it's al about being female i think is it not or at the very least drssing and acting feminine there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl!

Suzy Ann!

julie08
07-04-2007, 08:47 AM
This subject actually hits very close to home with me. I am very much a sissy which is a big part of my life, and my other side. I am an adult baby. I don't just like to be a little girl, I like wearing diapers and pretending to be a baby girl.

Why? Well, it relaxes me. That simple. So I don't like when people put down other people. I know not many people are into it, but there is a site called www.dailydiapers.com all about people like me. (Not about CDers, but there are a lot there too).

I find it hard to think bad of somebody because of their preferences in life - the way the dress, sexuality or anything like that - because I have too many "abnormalities" myself. So if it makes you happy, go for it.

Sarah Plumber
07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Julie I tried to PM you but you don't seem to be able to recieve them. If you'd like to chat to someone with similar tastes please send me a private message.

Sarah.

Billie Renee
07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
I had all the frilly things that girls have when I was growing up as a young girl,since I got all my older sisters hand me downs,but I have grown up to be a more muture woman. I wore all the frilly panties and petticoats and even had a poodle skirt with the full petticoat ,loved the way it filled out to be so full.I loved to spin around to watch it fly out in a full circle.I shared a lot with my sisters and was so glad to be a girl back then.

Minerva Morgan
07-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You might try:
http://www.sissify.com/
I cannot access much of it, so I cannot say whether is is worth recommending; but it appears to contain a wide range of options.

Love,
Minerva

Bethany Ann
07-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Wheres my BIG lollipop....catholic school girl uniform, shiny black shoes...and my pigtails...doe that answer your question? And no im not a kook...just a 35 year old hissy....prissy....sissy.

Bethany

Crissy Kay
07-05-2007, 08:07 AM
I am embarrassed to say I have dressed as a sissy. Please forgive me my indulgence.
Oh Priscilla Ann, That is so cute!!!!

I thought that the whole idea of cding was to have fun, with clothes that we normally are not permitted to wear!!! Also to express ourselves, or just a part of ourselves that we hide from the world.:2c: