PDA

View Full Version : Another small step for Mitch

Mitch23
06-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Waited 2 weeks for another opportunity to go out because of the Bank Holiday - I wanted it so badly. Determined to be more bold this time. So faffed over my makeup and which outfit to wear for a long time. Then went straight out of the front door, into the car and away - no more disguising till off the estate!

Got to Plymouth, parked in the mall, walked through the town to Westward Bound - spent some time chatting to Lauren who was really pleased to see me and interested in how I am getting on! Next back to the mall and into Marks and Spencer. Lots of browsing but didnt buy because I've spent far too much on clothes recently! Up the escalator to the lingerie and makeup departments. Was greeted by my friendly SA and we spent a time chatting. Said I wanted to take up her offer of a makeover so she sat me down and we went through lippie, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and blusher techniques. She did half my face and got me to copy her. This was sitting in the middle of the department and in full public view and felt so comfortable - noone really paying much attention! So I bought quite a lot of makeup - M&S is quality stuff and i want to get a look that I can reproduce easily.

Then off to the cafeteria for a bite to eat where i am also becoming known! Then decided to come home, drove right onto the drive and walked into the house, changed into my new denim skirt and wolfords body and out into the garden with a coffee and a bite for some sunbathing! Felt really easy and confident all day and didnt feel any negative vibes at all. In fact I didnt feel 'recognised'

Thanks for listening to my waffle. I've got a couple of pics of my outfit (needed a belt) and my makeup (guess which side I did!)

love

Mitch

Kate Simmons
06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
You look nice Mitch. Happy to hear about the great outing you had.:happy:

rose382832
06-04-2007, 12:35 PM
mitch, you look positively gorgeous!!! i have just the belt for that outfit. a nice 2 inch wide black patent one with a square silver buckle. again lovely.

Di
06-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Great outing...she...and you....did a great job with the makeup. Really nice pics and love the outfit:D

sobe1ove GG
06-04-2007, 12:53 PM
I like your outfit! That's totally something I would wear.

JoAnnDallas
06-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Way to go....your pics look great.

sandra-leigh
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I've got a couple of pics of my outfit (needed a belt) and my makeup (guess which side I did!)

That's easy to see -- you did the beautiful inside :)

Lovely Rita
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You look gorgeous. Just gorgeous

Charleen
06-04-2007, 10:36 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::^5::thumbsup:

KarenMichelleLuv
06-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Mitch,

What a day you had.....The make-up is very nice and that outfit is great too. Now, does it also work as a mini-dress w/heels? Enquiring minds want to know!

:hugs:

uknowhoo
06-04-2007, 11:18 PM
You look radiant, Mitch! It's quite apparent you had a delightful outing. Thanx so much 4 posting. xoxo Tammi

TxKimberly
06-05-2007, 05:23 AM
You look adorable! I love your outfit and your look in general. I hope you had as much fun as it sounds. Once you get over the initial fear/nerves, it just feels wonderful to be out in the fresh air doesn't it?

Kim

Emma England
06-05-2007, 05:46 AM
That is soo cool!

Didn't realise M&S sold makeup. I normally get mine from Boots.

No, I can not tell which is your side of the face! That means you are an expert!

Who is Lauren? A friend of yours? Did you go shopping with her or on your own?

To me, it is not waffle. Always great to hear confident stories.

Mitch23
06-06-2007, 12:47 PM
That is soo cool!

Didn't realise M&S sold makeup. I normally get mine from Boots.

No, I can not tell which is your side of the face! That means you are an expert!

Who is Lauren? A friend of yours? Did you go shopping with her or on your own?

To me, it is not waffle. Always great to hear confident stories.
Pop in I'll introduce you! Lauren is one of the SAs at Westward Bound, I've sort of known her ever seen I've been going there. A fetish shop so dressing up is not a problem. I don't think they've had a separate cosmetic counter at M&S but now its up near the lingerie at Drakes Circus

Mitch

scarlet
06-06-2007, 12:59 PM
The makeover took some resolve but it must have felt great once you realisied people didn't stop what they were doing and point fingers at ya.
I've allways thought your avatar was an attractive pic but hell now you can do makeup too. Well keep having fun at least thats my:2c::hugs:

Mitch23
06-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah - she served a couple of little old ladies while she was doing ot - they didn't bat an eyelid!

Mitch

tommi
06-06-2007, 03:19 PM
You look so happy and it sounds like you really had a lot of fun.

Kyoko
06-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Mitch,you Look Just Lovely,and Your Clothes Look Great On You.
Are You Going To Sparkle In Manchester?i Am Going To Miss It Again
This Year.i Plan To Make It Next Year.i Just Love The U.k.

Valerie Nicole
06-06-2007, 03:23 PM
That outfit would look great with a belt, and it already looks amazing. I honestly can't tell which side you did, you look great. I need to have a day like that sometime. Congratulations!

Emma England
06-06-2007, 03:27 PM
The title of the thread is a very famous one.

One small step for Mitch, One giant leap for transgendered! :D

Lori SC
06-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks for listening to my waffle. I've got a couple of pics of my outfit (needed a belt) and my makeup (guess which side I did!)

I can't tell which side you did Mitch. I think you copied well! Also congrats on your small step! What's next?

The more you go out, the more confidence you will have.

Hugs, Lori

Dixie
06-07-2007, 01:12 AM
That's great Mitch!:drink:

SarahLynn
06-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Black belt and short heels and forget the jeans, and lady, i'd be wanting to take you to the beach.

SarahLynn