PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone caught by their parents in their teens dressing and what happened

Shelly18
06-04-2007, 01:13 PM
i was wondering if any one got caught dressed as a girl by their parents and what did their parents do if any thing?

Shelly

Marla S
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Not directly cought, almost cought 2 or 3 times ( they must have seen something) and my parents found my stuff a few times.
The first time they asked why. I can't remember my answer, have been too young (about 9 or 10 I guess) and too ashamed.
Other than that, there never has been a talk, but I am sure my mum knows and at least doesn't directly disapprove it.

NancyFL
06-04-2007, 01:24 PM
When I was 17 my mom caught me sleeping in one of her nightgowns all she said was "that is mine" and that was all that was ever said about it.

raelene
06-04-2007, 01:32 PM
I started dressing at the gae of seven wearing my 17 year old sisters bras and panties. After about three months into wearing her under She caught me by coming home a little earlier from school than normal and I was busted. She made me either wear all her clothes or she would of told our parents. I pretended to hate it but actually loved wearoing all her clothes. She even made me wear them in front of some of her girl friends, I beacme the hit of the party several times a week when our parents were at work. I wear to this day, dont try to pass just love to dress. Raelene
brabbitt4@excite.com

Mitch23
06-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Mum found me in her swimsuit. age 9 or 10. Said 'you're not turning into one of those wierdies are you?' nothing else else ever said. must have been relieved when i got married and had kids!

Mitch

tammie
06-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi Everyone: I have been caught more times than I can relate in one posting. However the most notable time of being caught was when my mother caught me in her Playtex bra, garterbelt and stockings (unknown) pantygirdle (Playtex) and Barbizon slip. I was 14yo and very aroused, and she made me undress in front of her. I was so embarrassed at the time. All she did was take her lingerie and leave.

Several days later my mothers friend advised her to shop for me and get me my own lingerie and then forget about it. I came home from school one afternoon to find a shopping bag on my bed with my first bra LLPG and slip in it. I have been a crossdresser ever since.

nicky
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
i started dressing at age 5 and my mom caught me the first time when i was nine she thought it was funny

Mariah
06-04-2007, 08:16 PM
was cought 2 times, the first they just took the cloths 2nd time they sat me down and talk to me, wanted me to go to therapy....should of went. now they know and are fine with it even my mom game me some of her cloths! :)

hopes to you all
keris

Lissa Stevens
06-04-2007, 08:57 PM
I wasn't caught but they found my stash and made me get rid of it. We has a huge fight and of course they thought I was gay and needed counseling. We finally just ignored it and went on. I waited awhile and started buying new clothes agin.

brenya
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
every once and a while my dad would go through my room and throw away my skirts, at that time alot of the goth boys would wear long black sjirts, so it wasnt really a CD issue, he just thought I was weird but never really tried to talk to me about it

Charleen
06-04-2007, 09:05 PM
My mom found one of her bras I lengthened to fit me in the back of my top shelf when I was about 14. Asked me about it, I pleaded ignorance(like she was going to believe that!), just took it with her and nothing more was said.

KellyCD
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeah my mother caught me once. It turned out very very bad. It got pretty violent. That's all i'm gonna say.

Lovely Rita
06-04-2007, 09:57 PM
i was wondering if any one got caught dressed as a girl by their parents and what did their parents do if any thing?

Shelly

She caught me wearing a leapard print mini dress and white pantyhose, I was in my teens. She frowned and said, "What are you doing?" I stayed frozen like a deer looking at headlights. She went away and I changed. She did not make a big deal and with time allowed me to wear panty hose around the house.
I have always loved my Mom. She is one of my heroes who wore Nylons:love:

vikki2020
06-04-2007, 10:59 PM
One night I stayed out a little to late,and came home to see the lights on--my mom got home from work about midnite.I took off everything except the pair of "hot pants" I was wearing,and went in. She asked if I wanted to tell her anything, I said "no", and that was that. She knew,but never mentioned it. Thanks mom.

AshleyLove
06-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Not caught.. a few VERY close calls, though

marie354
06-04-2007, 11:37 PM
I guess I was maybe 14 or 15. I had expressed an interest in my dad's work. One morning he came in my room to wake me to go with him, whipped the covers off of me and I was wearing a bra and panties. Oops! He cussed a bit, slammed the door and left for work. I changed out of them immediately and got dressed. Later, when I went back to my room, they were gone from my hiding place. Not another word was ever said from either of my parents.
:hugs:

Emma England
06-05-2007, 05:38 AM
When I was a teen (must be about 14 or 15 or so), I took one of my mothers teddies (white, silky, lace trim, very pretty, but too big for me) and put in my underwear drawer.

I was going to wear it to sleep in.

Mum put some clean clothes from the washing back in my drawers.
She found her teddy and said "What's this doing in here? You'll be wondering what it is."
And I was thinking "Yeah right, as if I do not know what a teddy is!!"

I just mumbled "Oh", as if I was surprised too.

She took it back, nothing done or said.

Daintre
06-05-2007, 05:55 AM
I was a teen when my father caught me dressed in a nightgown, I sept in the basement where usually no one bothered me. Lets just say that the ensuing argument and disciplinary action was ...um ..severe...nuff said.

wtb Jessica
06-05-2007, 06:01 AM
got cought a couple of times. The first time just took everything and my be threw some stuff out i don't realy know. The second time wanted to talk about it but i didn't seem to have much to say and took the stuff. there were other times but don't need to tell about all of them. Then one time my mom said you know if it was your own stuff it would be different. So thats what i started to to do was get my own. But wasn't even right for some reason. now it is not so bad but still can be hard on the family. I'm sure you know how it

Raychel
06-05-2007, 06:09 AM
My mother found my stash one time. She was pretty cool about it. Get rid of it and as long as I didn't do it again she wouldn't tell my father. (Get rid of it, Yeh right).Evevyone except my mother know that once you are a crossdresser there is no turning back. I just had to find a better hiding place.

rose382832
06-05-2007, 06:17 AM
very young, about ten maybe, my mom found her garter belt in my room. all she said was it's very old fashioned and left with it.

Foxy Lady
06-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I was 14 or 15 and my mom caught me wearing a bra and her Playtez OB rubber girdle. She said if I wanted to wear woman's clothes I had to wear every thing . Came Saturday morning she dressed me in bra panties the girdle stockings heels blouse and skirt. She kept me dressed all day and that evening told me it was okay with her if I wore her clothes.

Sharon B.
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
When I was about 10 or 12 I would sneak into my sister's bedroom and try on her long leg pantygirdle. My mother would catch me a few times and always said she would buy me my own but it never happen. Other times I would sneak in there and take a pair of stockings or pantyhose and try and hide them in my bedroom but would get caught with and they went to dad one time and all he said was that girls only wore them that I was to wear socks.
After that I wouldn't touch them unless I knew for certain everybody would be gone for a few hours or more.
When I was a teenager my two sisters worked, Dad always left early for work and my mother would stay home except for one day out of the week she would take a bus downtown and be gone for about five hours, needless to say I would be headed toward my sister's bedroom as soon as I knew she was at the bus stop.
Been crossdressing ever since.

Elaine Lynn
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
I actually never got caught dressed a few close calls but I think she knew. When friday night came it was her night out and my time to have fun I went into her bra and panty drawer one time only to find a note that said Stay Out.:devil:

OldMom
06-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Since my son has been dressing up and entertaining us all with his fashion shows since he was about 4, I guess that's one thing we won't have to worry about ;).

I suppose I'm hoping that cross dressing is the extent of his expression. I know that there are gender variant (gv) young people who can grow up to one of several outcomes. Those most extreme being that he would want to transition into the opposite sex. When I read from many of you about how you are in relationships and seem happy it encourages me so much. I don't like to admit it, but I'm pretty scared about the future.

I know for certain that I make my share of mistakes as a parent but I can only hope that because they are made out of love that they will be the kind that he can survive. Besides, don't we all have to recover from our childhoods to some extent? I heard someone say recently to their kid "I'm responsible for all your problems and you're now responsible for the solutions". Poor kid.

OldMom

Sarah Rabbit
06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
I suppose I'm hoping that cross dressing is the extent of his expression. I know that there are gender variant (gv) young people who can grow up to one of several outcomes. Those most extreme being that he would want to transition into the opposite sex. When I read from many of you about how you are in relationships and seem happy it encourages me so much. I don't like to admit it, but I'm pretty scared about the future.

OldMom As I said to my family when I told them. "I'm am still the same person you have always known, you now know a different facit of me"

Try not to worry to much. Be happy he has no hangups and internal conflicts about it.

Sarah R. :bunny:

shericd7
06-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I was about 13 when I got caught by my mother...I had put on some of my sisters stockings,bra and askirt and top...I was in my room playing records and danceing and looking at my self in the mirror,when my mom came in...All she seemed to say was oh,oh,oh and shut the door and left...Nothing else was ever said about it but a few days later my sisters clothes that I had been wearing were on my bed...

Seville
06-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah my mother caught me once. It turned out very very bad. It got pretty violent. That's all i'm gonna say.

Same here... VIOLENT and EVIL, for years. :thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

ColleenCD
06-05-2007, 10:24 PM
The first time was rather traumatic, including all the irrational parental fears coming out. Later in high school, Mom found my stash. I was sent to a psychiatrist for my parents sake to reassure them that I was not gay. What bothers me to this day is that all the time and expense on this guy and he never addressed the issue of crossdressing or gender identity.

Colleen

Samantha Thomson
06-06-2007, 12:56 AM
i got caught when i was 15 bye both my mom and my sister but they were pretty understanding to this day they both bye me skirts dresses pantyhose etc make-up i guess they beleve they wont change me

jackie31566@comcast.net

MsPriscilla
06-06-2007, 11:11 AM
The first time was rather traumatic, including all the irrational parental fears coming out. Later in high school, Mom found my stash. I was sent to a psychiatrist for my parents sake to reassure them that I was not gay. What bothers me to this day is that all the time and expense on this guy and he never addressed the issue of crossdressing or gender identity.

Colleen

Colleen

Yes, same happened to me. I feel that the psychiatrist was more interested in studying me for his students - at one point i was interviewed in front of a team of them - or as a case history for his book. I never got any advice or comeback, and after a couple of visits it all stopped. Mind, this was in the sixties, when i suppose much less was known about us.

Priscilla

TracyH
06-06-2007, 11:20 AM
When I was about 15, I was a very depressed teen. My parents, thinking I was on drugs, ransacked my room looking for them. They never told me about it, but when I came home, everything in my room had been moved to the point of being obvious. The ironic thing was that my small stash of girl's clothes were not disturbed in the least. It was hard to believe that the moved everything in my room and somehow overlooked my stash :)

fredgregjoe
06-06-2007, 12:16 PM
As far as I know, no I haven't.
But I don't know how they could have missed the signs.
One time my mom took the sheets off of my bed to wash, and somehow entirely missed my stash hiding behind my pillow. I don't know how that happened but I wised up to a better spot now.^_^'

ashley-fl
06-06-2007, 07:17 PM
i have been caught a few times once by my best friend i was staying the night at his house and that night when he went to sleep i went into his sisters room she wasnt home and took panties a bra skirt and a shirt and put it all on and turned around and my friend was like what are you doing i was like uh i was comming in here to sleep i couldnt get comfortable in your bed. he said ok and i quickly hopped in her bed and went to sleep nothing was said after that. my parents found my stuff a couple of times the last time i had to go see my pastor and that was pretty embarrassing but that was it. i still do it all the time.

Stacie Stockman
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Caught and beaten. Made to feel ashamed growing, and mom never missing an opputunity to embarass me.

SweetCaroline
06-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Never caught, but pretty sure they knew. By my adolecent years I tried like hell to make sure every dress/ blouse was back on the hanger just as I had found it, but there was no way to avoid the fact that my mother and sister sometimes found their clothes and jewelry misssing. LOL

Pink Person
06-06-2007, 11:30 PM
One day when I was a teenager, I was wearing one of my sister's dresses in the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. My father tried to open the door to use the bathroom but I pushed very hard to keep it closed. He might have caught a glimpse of me but never said anything.

I come from a large family and I dressed in my mother's and sister's clothes and clothes I bought for myself so frequently that it is hard to imagine that no one knew (but no one said anything).

When I was a young man I told my friend when I was drunk one time that I wanted to be female. He subsequently told my mother that it was her fault that I wasn't more manly. She tried to talk to me about it but I refused to discuss it.

I guess what I want to say is that probably a lot of people who knew me when I was younger knew that I crossdressed but we really didn't talk about it much.

Now that I am older, many people know that I like to present a moderately
feminine or androgynous appearance but we still don't talk about it much.

ChastityInFemme
06-07-2007, 02:29 AM
I was 14 or 15 and my mom caught me wearing a bra and her Playtez OB rubber girdle. She said if I wanted to wear woman's clothes I had to wear every thing . Came Saturday morning she dressed me in bra panties the girdle stockings heels blouse and skirt. She kept me dressed all day and that evening told me it was okay with her if I wore her clothes.

i wish my mom would have done that for me. i remember the first time my parents found my stash...i was 11. it was by far the "best" stash i've ever had. i took a playtex bodysuit, a dress suit, a pair of purple/red/black pumps, panties and bras galore from my mom. she had a lot of clothes and lingerie packed in the closet so it wasnt noticeable that things were missing. then they found my box. she took everything back and my parents told me they were really disappointed in me and didnt even want to know what i did with the clothes.

my parents have found my stash's a few times over the past 9-10 years...and gave me the disappointed speech each time.

and after they'd take my stash, i'd take some of it right back.

i usually dressed up at night when everyone was in bed. before my injury, i was getting braver and would go outside and walk around the neighborhood. i luckily never had any close calls at night.

but when i was off work, or didn't have any classes, i would get fully dressed. make-up and everrything. i'd be in front of the mirror for hours experimenting with make-up and fixing my hair (i have short hair but long enough :D)...well, one day my mom came home early. i was in my favorite dress suit and i had just finished putting on my make-up and fixing my hair. i luckily had put all the make-up and hair products back up! i ran downstairs, which was really hard in 4" pumps! i shoved all of my stash under my bed, grabbed a pair of gym shorts and ran to the bath room to undress and get a shower so i could remove my make-up without making the whole situation look fishy. i barely made it before she walked in the door.! that was the closest i've been to gettng caught dressed up.

Chiana
06-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Yup, I got caught. When I was a pre-teen, my Dad was the "display manager" (window dresser, like with mannequins) for a couple of women's wear stores. He changed out the in-store and window displays on Sundays, when the stores were closed. I think he thought it was cool that I always wanted to go with him when he went to work. :heehee: One day my Mom showed up unexpectedly. Oooops. She told me to change but as far as I know, she never said anything. No lectures. Nothing else.

But as the years went by, I would occasionally come home and find that my stuff was missing. Neither my Mom or I would ever talk about it. My stuff would just be gone. Damn. Time to start over again. Maybe that is why I have never had the urge to purge.

Emma England
06-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Caught and beaten. Made to feel ashamed growing, and mom never missing an opputunity to embarass me.

It is wrong to beat a child.

When will people learn that violence is not accepted in this world?

Chloe Jean
06-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Mom caught me when i was 13. When she was out, I used to put on her makeup- lipstick, foundation, etc and tried on some of her clothing - lingerie dresses, heels. She gave me lecture on how I could never be a real girl so i just stop trying to be girly. She decided that i could go out en femme just once, "Get it out of my system' so I wouldn't have to be curious anymore.
She dressed me up as "Dorothy Gale" for Halloween one year. That satisfied
my desires for a time. I don't if she knows that i still love being girly.
hugs
Chloe

Gina_darling
06-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I've always been very careful and when I came out my mum said she had no idea whatsoever. However when much younger, aged about 7 or 8 I was playing schools with my sisters and I was wearing one of their uniforms and tights. My dad came in and starting shouting at me, but only about it being past bedtime, though it was a very severe telling off for that so I suspect he just didn't know what to say. I'm certain he has no memory of it now, even so I shall never come out to him.

megan163
06-08-2007, 02:00 AM
I think I was actually about 12 when I got caught. It was early morning and my mom was out of the house as were my siblings. I dressed in my sister's short shorts ('70s fashions) with pantyhose and I wore a knit cap. I guess I was in one of those "pink fogs" and decided to go for a walk to the corner store. Even went so far as to use their restroom. So during that time my mom unexpectedly returned. I saw from a distance and tried to ditch the clothes in the alley. So I show up in my underwear (regular boy's) and use the story that I was streaking (remember, the '70s). I can't believe how crazy I was to do what I did and how lame the alibi was. Well, my mom wasn't buying it either and found the clothes I tried to discard. She made sure to try to make me feel ashamed, but at least she didn't out me to my siblings.

ChastityInFemme
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
i wish my mother would have talked to me more about me dressing. i know that if we would have discussed it that she would support me dressing up. my mom is a really understanding person...but never took the time to understand why i crossdressed.

jamie1
06-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Iwas 14 I had full lingere 3/4 slip bra stuffed panties and hose, My mother came into my room andwoke me up.Immediately called for my father,he arrived to find me stripping. they closed the door and left me alone,I hid my stuff in the usual place. When I came home the next day from school all my stash was on my dresser washed and neetly folded. Some time later my mother aked me why I dressed, I told her Iliked feel of the material.

az_azeel
06-08-2007, 05:26 PM
I was caught with my sisters school uniform one day around aged 14, I had it stashed under my bed with every intention of returning it... however I forgot and it was found, my mothers first questions...were.. am I gay, do I fancy boys... I said no that it was just a bit of fun, luckily my sister stood up for me at the time and nothing more was said....

:hugs:

netticd
06-09-2007, 12:40 AM
when i was eleven i was at home in bed and my father walked in. i was wearing my moms corset gown with stolkings he had it rough with me and was never spoken again

stellatoo
06-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I was caught wearing my sisters nightie by my brother.
I'd been wearing it all night underneath my PJ's but the collar had slipped and the nightie was on show:o
He just laughed and took the mick for a while but never said anything to anyone thankfully

chrissietoo
06-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I was caught, just as puberty was arriving, by my friend's mom. He and I had been getting into her lingerie drawer for about a year when we were sure she was away. One afternoon she came back unexpectedly. She was a hot-blooded Spaniard and I've never felt such white hot anger.

Well, she got on the phone to my mom, and blamed it all on me (of course her little boy wouldn't dream of such a thing on his own). My mom blamed it on Bobby's influence, and didn't want us to play together any more. Bobby and I laid low for a while, and then got right back to our passion, but with greater care!

xoxo, chrissie

sexysarah20
06-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I told my mom when i was 14 so never really had much of a chance to get caught but based on her reaction when i told her i dont think she would have done much had she caught me.

Susan.
06-10-2007, 06:22 PM
I was never caught that I know of. Though my sisters and I were caught playing around in a pile of clothes to be washed. I was very very young and don't even remember if I was wearing her clothes or not.

Later, my hiding places were either outside in a shed or in a hole that was in my bedroom closet wall that was almost impossible to find. Both buildings were evenually leveled while I was away in the Marines. I don't know if my small stashes were found.

KarenNY
06-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Yes, I was almost caught red-handed by my mother, who turned out to be supportive (and rather indulgent) when I was 12 going on 13. It's a long story and I have written about it more extensively in other places here. Suffice to say I was very fortunate to have the mother and small circle of friends I had when I was growing through my teen years...

Joanne_2003
06-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I was caught three times twice by my mom and once by my younger brother.

My mom suspected something and came in my room one night and caught me wearing one of her bras, panties and pantyhose and her pink slip. She immediately called my dad and they performed an inquistion for the next five hours. Things didn't get any better the other two times either.

Joanne

Roxi Loh
06-10-2007, 11:01 PM
My mom found me with make up on...silver eye shadow and silver lipstick. Nothing happened.

Jere Oneil
06-11-2007, 07:15 AM
When I was younger and smaller, I was much more interested in looking like a girl. Around 12 or 13, My mom started working evenings, the same shift as my dad. I had the afternoons after school alone and took the opportunity to dress in my mom's clothes. On the day I got caught, I'd picked out my outfit for the evening. I was wearing a bra, panties, full slip and stockings. The dress I was planning on wearing was on the bed and I was sitting at my mom's vanity, trying to apply some lipstick when my grandfather suddenly walked in on me. He yelled at me o go ghange clothes and went downstairs to call my mom at work. The next day was a Saturday, so, no school. I tried to stay in my room, but around 10 my mom knocked on the door and came into the room. She was carrying my "spanking paddle". It had been more than a year since it had been applied to my bottom. But before said application, she sat down and talked with me. It turned out she wasn't mad at me for dressing, and that wasn't the reason I was getting paddled. The spanking was for "stealing her clothes". She blamed herself for the dressing part. I was an only child and she said she couldn't have any more kids so she could never have a little girl and had taken every opportunity (Halloweens and a few other times) to dress me up. She said she would not encourage me dressing in any way, but if I purchased my own clothes I could wear then at home but to be very careful that the other kids never found out. Then I got the last spanking of my life, or of my childhood anyhow, but that's entirely another story. I'd like to say that I bought a whole wardrobe of clothes and dressed every day, but it didn't happen. I managed to buy a skirt and wore it some evenings but that was about it. Then I started growing and reached the size and weight that made me a good high school fullback and linebacker. So much for dressing. Now, in my 60s and with a lovely and understanding wife, I wear skirts, dresses and lingerie at home whenever I want to do so.

ChastityInFemme
06-11-2007, 01:31 PM
i'm jealous of all the girls who got caught and had understanding parents. i so wish i had freedom to dress whenever i wanted at home.

prettywithsideburns
06-11-2007, 02:07 PM
it's possible my mom wondered why her lipstick occasionally got messed up, or why some of her clothes weren't folded properly, but if she did she never said anything.

Mitch23
06-11-2007, 02:29 PM
it's possible my mom wondered why her lipstick occasionally got messed up, or why some of her clothes weren't folded properly, but if she did she never said anything.
I think my Mum knew far mor than she let on but never said anything!

Mitch

tiffianycd
06-11-2007, 02:45 PM
they only time i was in supect of crossdressing was when I was dressing up alot when I was a teen. I ended up spending hours in the upstairs area of the house where the clothing was. I do beleve my family knew I dressed they did not mention it.
tiffianycd

Joy Carter
06-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I wished I had been caught. Maybe if I had, I might have confronted myself on this issue much sooner than I did. But then knowing my mother it may have not come out good.

You guys Google this question. "My Son Wares Girls Clothes" There are several pages on this.

black leotards
06-13-2007, 05:39 PM
I was caught (or at least my stash was) when I was about 12 or 13 I think. I was taken off to our family doctor who pronounced it a phase that would pass and that's the last that was said.

Of course, I took ballet lessons later in life. My sexuality never came up for discussion, but of course then again, my parents found out about the ballet when my first wife and I announced our impending marriage.

Just for the record, it wasn't a phase (unless it's one long lasting one)!

Luv those leotards! :heehee:

Katie Lynn cd
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
I did not get caught dressed, but my mom found some of her undies and a dress in my room. After that she would make ugly remarks about crossdressers around me. Maybe that was to shame me from ever doing it again. Well it did not work.

Frankie-Dear
06-13-2007, 10:42 PM
The only thing I ever got caught at, was hand-skiing off of Mount Baldy... I guess that's pretty tame by comparison... :heehee:

Janailene
06-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I was caught several times by Mom and grandmother between my 5 and 9 years old. Never had a big discussion. Just asked why did I wear her long-leg panty girdle and bra. My grandma wondered why I wore a nylon night gown under my PJs. Between 11 and 18, I was not caught to my knowledge, but given that I dressed almost every day and had purchased my own, Mom probably knew. At 18, I asked Mom if wearing a long-leg panty girdle would stop the wearing out of my flannel pants in the thigh. Well I told her that I had bought a few and was going to find out. After that I wore them regularly.

Cristi
06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
My stash was found a few times. Mostly, I was able to talk my way out of it (especially since my bedroom was right off the attic entrance, so I was able to say 'I don't know where it came from, it must be some stuff that was meant for the attic')

Only once did I have things found that I couldn't make an excuse about (my father found a skirt and dress in my closet when looking for some things stored on the closet shelves, then with a little more looking around he found a bra, panties and pantyhose right in my underwear drawer)

The one time that I still wonder about is when a few of my 'intimates' (a half slip and a few pairs of panties) vanished one time. I actually never even noticed they were gone until they showed up in a pile of laundry coming back into my room, folded and piled up along with my other shirts, pants and socks!

My mom did the laundry... I should have spoken to her about it or at least acknowledged that she knew about me, but I let the moment pass.

I wonder now just how much she knew, since at times while living at home I had BAGS of clothes, slept in a nightgown every night and 'hid' it by putting it under my pillow before going to school!

sparks
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Yep like most of the responses I got busted many times. I got busted wearing bras and panties from ages 4 to 5 maybe six. My stashes were found many times as a teen and once was busted in my sister's bra and slip. IT was late at night the room was pretty dark and Sis was of course out for the evening. I was standing in front of the open window with moonlight covering me. Mom never said a word but just asked what I was looking at. HMMM. The white lycra/spandex bra and white slip were so bright they looked like they glowed. Not sure if I was busted entirely or not. But I wish I was confronted on way or the other because now this late in life I'm dealing with alot of confusion still and could have used a shoulder back then to talk things out.
LAst year when my parents came to visit I had my legs shaved. My Das made one casual comment about my legs being really white. My wife didn't know how to react to my legs she just got back from a trip a few days earlier and found my homemade boobs and make-up. But had yet to discover my legs. She has known for seven years to this point but still shocked her.
So her I am in my thirties still getting busted.

Juanita O
06-14-2007, 07:37 PM
I was caught by my parents. My mom and dad would go to the grocery store on Saturday mornings, and they would be gone about 2 hours. Well when they left i put on one of my moms skirts and was walking around the house with the skirt on, parents came back sooner that they should have. caught me. after i got a butt beating from my dad he called me a queer, a fag, He then said that i was sick in the head and that I needed some mental help. The second time i was caught it was by my step-daughter, she told the wife. The wifew still doesn't like it but when I am dressed I stay out of her way if I can.

Mary Morgan
06-14-2007, 08:14 PM
I've probably related this here before, but I was caught several times in my teen years, and was made to feel great shame and guilt. Once, my folks had left for the day and as was my custom, I immediately headed for my mother's make-up and clothing. After fully dressing, I headed back to my room just in time to hear my folks coming through the front door. I undressed in record time and my mother knocked on my bedroom door before opening it to find me in full make-up. Incredibly, she said nothing about it, at least not to me. Several weeks later, I came home to find that my father had gone through my room and found all of my "stash". I was belittled, embarrassed, and made to feel great guilt. The next day, I was pulled out of school and taken to the family doctor for a physical, apparently to find out if I was normal. I remember it was the first time in my life that I had a rectal exam, and I remember feeling that it was intended to be a punishment for my behavior. I continued to dress, I continued to get caught, I continued to feel shame. A sad way to spend one's youth.

Mariela
06-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I crossdress since forever, and i almost never stole underware from my mum. What i did was sneak very late at night into their room (while they were asleep) and then into the dresser. Then in the most loud of silences, i would dress up, strip and then go to bed (after an adrenaline rush like bungee jumping!)
Once, when i was around 12 or 13, i was in my big sisters room, trying a skirt at around 2:30am when my mother opened the door and very much asleep told me: "what are you doing?"
i replied, while frozen to death: "nothing"
She told me: "Take that clothes off and go to bed. It's 2:30 in the morning!"
And my final reply was: "get out so i can change".
Never ever have we talked about that, nor she ever searched in my bedroom. They are both very tolerant and they hold personal space a very important matter, so i never even thought they could find my stash (I bought my first garter belt in florida at the age of 14. best one i ever had, lost it in a purge :()

The only one that might have found my stash was my younger brother, but that was never discussed ethier, i only took a hint recently...

KandisTX
06-17-2007, 03:42 AM
If someone will remind me I'll post my story for this thread sometime soon. ;)

Kandis:love:

missattitude
06-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Well, it is kind of a two story for me. About the age of 9, my mom found a pair of nylons and said don't do that. Then, a few years later, she went threw my room because some stuff came up missing in the house. I had all kinds of stuff in their. Heels, bras, skirts, dresses, hose, ect.. She really new then that I was not going to change, so she sorta exepted it. She let me dress in front of her fron then on, but only when I knew my bro's and sisters were not around, but they all know anyways.

One day, my dad was suppose to be sleeping and I had on this short pink miniskirt with black tights. He was not happy, however. HE did not talk to me for about two weeks. He has caught me more than once also, and gave me the talk that people like that usually become a girl. (not me). So then after those couple of times that was about it.

Now that I don't live with my parents, I dress as I please. I live with my boyfriend so I have no restrictions or secret anymore in my life. Thank god you know.

KandisTX
06-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Okay girls, settle in because this is going to be a long one.

IN order to tell you these, I really have to take you back to the beginning so here goes:

I was 6 or 7 years old and I was living with relatives (not mom or dad, second cousins and her kids), anyway, their daughter C******** was the same age as me, but of course she matured faster than I did and her underwear changed as she got older.. I was getting ready for a shower and putting my clothes into the hamper when I saw this new type of fabric I had
not seen before.

I pulled it out and it was a pair of her soft, nylon panties. I put them on, and kept digging in the hamper and found a bra, pantyhose and a half slip... I put them all on (did not have ANY trouble hooking the bra behind my back). I looked in teh mirror and thought I looked good and of course I REALLY liked the way the clothing felt on me. From then on, I would sneak into moms or sisters room at any chance I could get (even faked being sick to stay home from school) just so I could wear their clothes... Snuck around for years doing things this way, but was tired of sneaking and wanted some of my
own.. so I figured I would "come out" to mom..

I knew she was the only other person home so I snuck into the laundry room and took a bra, panties, and pantyhose off of C********* pile of laundry and put them on under my clothes.. then went out to talk to her... she was getting ready to go inside to cook dinner and I asked her as we were going upstairs if she was curious as to why I had taken some of her clothes
and had them hidden in my dresser..I had taken my sweats off as I was walking and tossed them over her shoulder and said "This is why"... standing there in nothing but a bra, panties, and pantyhose... she said "We
should talk"... well, long story short, we talked, and rather than doing what I hoped she would do, she immediately determined I was crazy and called a shrink.. so I went back into hiding until...I moved back with my father and step mother, continuing to sneak and wear mom and sisters clothes whenever I could.... I was sixteen and finally decided that enough was
enough and I wanted her to know and just knew she would be supportive... so on a day when I knew nobody else was home and she was going to be the first one home, I timed things so that I would be coming out of mom's room at the same moment she walked into the door. I was wearing my robe and a pair of socks (there was a couple inch gap between the bottom
of the robe and the top of the socks... through which she could obviously see the suntan color of the pantyhose I was wearing.. I was "shocked' and let go of the robe which fell open and revealed her bra and panties as well as the pantyhose... She too said "We need to talk"And talk we did... we talked for 7 hours, and not once did she tell me or ask me to take off the clothes I was wearing, in fact she and I went back into her room and she GAVE me a
couple of things of hers to "hold me over' until we could go shopping the next day and buy me my own lingerie... I was ecstatic... finally I was getting the kind of help I wanted, not what someone thought I needed...We went shopping the next day and she bought me my own panties, bras, pantyhose, slips, nightgowns, teddies, you name it she bought it for me.

I have since come out to my father, who of course does not talk about it. His attitude is "If I don't mention it, it doesn't exist". My mom (step mother) is still very supportive and buys me gifts of womens clothing all the time.
Fast-forward through 3 failed marriages which are stories for another thread entirely, to my fourth wife whom has known since we met almost 12 years ago. She is very supportive of me, but there was yet another opportunity for me to be caught and that is when our daughter (her daughter, my step-daughter) found out. She is a smart little girl and would ask "what's
that" when she would give me a hug and feel the bra under my shirt. We would tell her "It's something Uncle K wears to be more comfortable, not a lie, but not entirely the truth. Well, she asked one day "Yeah, but what's it called". So, we discussed it with her father, who also knows about me, and he said the next time she brings it up then we can tell her the truth. Well, she brought it up again one day by saying "I figured out what that is under your shirt". I looked at her and said "Oh? And what do you think it is?" She looked me square in the eye and quite matter-of-factly stated "You're wearing a bra, a ladies bra". No giggling, no tone in her voice like she found it distasteful or anything like that. We all sat down and told her the whole story and explained to her about what a crossdresser is and after about
three hours of talking with her, the first question she asked was "When can I buy you a bra and panties"?

So, now I can dress around the house and not have to hide it from her anymore, her brother is another story altogether but again..that's another thread entirely.

Kandis:love:

Ammdi
06-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I got busted when I was young, they sent me to therapy.
I guess it deidn't help me as much as it helped them.

LOL

wnc_mandy
06-17-2007, 02:52 PM
when I was 11 or 12, my little brother found a pair of shorts I had cut up into a skirt and immediately presented them to my parents. I told them that the shorts were already ripped and i had just trimmed off the damaged part.
My dad asked me if I "wanted to be one of those girly boys". I said no and it was never brought up again. I was a lot more careful after that.

renee99
06-18-2007, 10:32 PM
OMG... this thread PISSES me off.

Why?

There was a local news show where a "pride festival" type event was being reported on, and some guy called in to say that he used to answer calls at a crisis counseling hotline, and he went on to say that based on his experience, homosexuals are "some of the most disturbed, messed up individuals in the world" and that is why we should regard them as broken and encourage them to seek help, instead of accepting them. I'm sure he would have had the same opinion of crossdressers.

Gee, you THINK being "disturbed and messed up" has anything at all to do with beating beaten to a pulp, rejected, and belittled by those very people who you depend on for support?

Absolutely unbelievable, and sad. I just don't know what to say after reading this thread. People just don't realize the lifetime of personality disorders they are handing out with their brutal intolerance, and the cascading and corrosive effects such treatment has on society.

Roxi Loh
06-18-2007, 10:39 PM
When I was in grammar school I would dress up during the day while my mom was at work. She rarely came home for lunch. One day I got into her make up and had silver eye shadow on and silver lipstick. I was smoking in her mirror with pantyhose on and she came walking up the walk from the garage. I doused the cigarette and dove into my bed. She found me there and just asked what the hell I was doing all made up. I said I was just fooling around pretending. Did not hear much more after that.

LIVNHOSE
06-19-2007, 03:30 AM
The First Time I Was Caught I Wasn't Wearing Anything, My Stash Was Found And Mom Put A Note In The Bag Which Said "get Rid Of This Shit". Instead Of Getting Rid Of Everything I Just Found A Differant Place To Hide My Stuff. Not Everything I Had Was From My Mom's Dresser Drawers Or Closet, When I Would Go Over To My Friends House I Would Find A Way To Sneak Off To His Sisters Room And Snoop Through Her Dresser Drawers And Closet. She Always Had The Prettyest Satin Panties, Bra's, And The Pantyhose She Would Wear Really Drove Me Nuts. So I Had To Barrow Me A Couple Pairs Of Her Panties, Bra's And Pantyhose, I Guess She Started To Notice Things Missing Because She Put A Lock On Her Bedroom Door. That Lock Only Slowed Me Down, I Learned To Use A I.d. Card Really Well And Quick. One Day It Was Only Me And My Friend At The House And He Went To The Store To Get Something To Drink, I Quickly Popped Open His Sisters Bedroom Door And Went Through Her Dresser Drawers Picking Out A Pair Of Her Panties, A Bra, And A Pair Of Her Pantyhose. She Mostly Had Suntan Pantyhose But This Time I Noticed She Had A Pair Of Jet Black Pantyhose Still In The Package, I Put The Package Down My Pants Along With Her Panties And Bra And I Went To Her Closet And Opened It. She Had Some Of The Prettyest Dresses I'd Ever Seen And The Bottom Of Her Closet Was Lined With Nothing But Womens Heels. I Grabbed The Prettyest Dress I Seen And Picked Out A Pair Of Her Black High Heels, I Went Down Stairs And Found A Trash Bag And Put Everything In It And Stashed It Behind Their House. Well This Is Where I Got Caught, The Next Door Neighbor Had Seen Me Stash The Bag Be Hind The House. I Went Home And Waited Till Dark To Go Get The Bag, Well The Neighbor Had Told My Friends Parents And They Found The Bag And Noticed That It Was All Their Daughters Clothes. They Told Her And She Set A Trap For Me, She Put A Note In The Bag And Put It Back Where I Had Stashed It In The First Place. It Was Night And I Snuck Over And Got The Bag, I Took It Home And Dumped It All Out On My Bed, I Didn't See The Note At First, I Began Dressing Myself In Her Panties, Bra And I Sat Down On The Bed And Removed The Pantyhose From The Package. I Began Putting On Her Pantyhose When I Seen The Edge Of The Note Peeking Out From Under The Dress I Had Took. I Finished Putting On The Pantyhose And Picked Up The Dress And Pulled It On Over My Head And Pulled It Down Until It Fell Relaxed Around My Knees. I Picked Up The Note And Read It, It Said "you Are So Busted! If You Don't Want Me To Tell Everybody Then You Better Bring My Clothes Back Right Away, But I Want You To Be Wearing Them When You Come Over." I Was So Scared And Thought About Pretending As If I Never Read The Note, Then The Phone Rang And I Heard Mom Yell That It Was For Me. I Picked Up The Phone And It Was My Friends Sister, She Said " Did You Read My Note? Then You Better Be Coming Over Here Real Soon Or Else I'll Start Calling Everyone I Know And Tell Them You Stole My Clothes And I Caught You Wearing Them." I Told Her I Would Be On My Way Soon And Hung Up The Phone. I Snuck Out My House Wearing Her Clothes And Walked Over To Her House, I Knocked On Her Window And She Told Me To Go Around To The Back Door. She Let Me In And Took Me Straight To Her Room And Locked The Door. She Could Tell That I Was Really Scared And Nervous, I Was Surprized That She Began Helping Me By Putting On Some Make-up And Curling My Hair. That Night I Ended Up Feeling Like A Real Woman And After She Was Done Making Sure That I Felt Like A Woman, We Had Sex Together Both Dressed In Dresses, Pantyhose, Heels, Etc....
She Let Me Keep Her Clothes And About A Month Later Her Family Moved Away, But She Stayed In Contact With Me And She Would Always Ask Me If I Still Had Her Clothes And If I Still Wore Them. To This Day I Still Have Her Dress And Heels But The Pantyhose, Panties, And Bra I've Since Got Rid Of Cause They Didn't Fit Anymore. I Think I'll Give Her A Call Since I'm Thinking Of Her, It's Been Almost 10/15 Years Since The Last Time I Talked To Her.

OC-crossdresser
06-19-2007, 07:02 AM
:thumbsup:WOWZER thats the best story iv read! its almost like erotic wrighting...but truth...if this was more in depth...wow:thumbsup:

ill wright my busted moment later its 5am im going to bed LOL

Colleentg
06-19-2007, 03:47 PM
I never had it as bad as some who posted here. I never got caught wearing anything but got caught with the evidence! I was about 10, I was constantly 'borrowing' my sister's things and had hid some inside my pillow. My mom changed the linen weekly and I had forgotten to remove those items beforehand. She only told me to put the things back where I found them! I did. No more was said about it, except once my sister realized something was missing and asked mom about it. She said she didn't know, but came up to me later and asked me if I had it/them. I said no, cuz at the time, I didn't! After my sister moved out, preliminary, w/o all her clothes, my mom gave her room to me. But she sternly suggested I not mess with sis' clothes, before she comes back to collect them all. Now that's like asking a homeless guy not to spend the five dollars you offer him! I wore everything she had, cuz she was the same body size as me, but only in my new private bedroom! The dreadful part was the day she did come to retrieve all her clothes!

scarlett
06-20-2007, 09:15 AM
And She Took Away Your Ability To Use Capital Letters Properly?

samcs
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
I got caught by my mom when I was 12. She kind of dismissed it as an isolated event. Of course what did anyone know back then (in the 70's) about CD. I believe that it is a different world now.

Toni2040
06-23-2007, 01:19 AM
my mum found my stach under by bed but nothing was ever said

Justagirl
06-23-2007, 02:12 AM
At age 17, I was caught by my Sister. I was wearing leotards and tights. My sister quickly told my mother. My Mom did nothing but tease me about it. However, she told my father and he had a man to man conversation with me that went in one ear and out the other. Whatever, Parents aren't going to understand crossdressing. Their job is to try to correct the "problem" so you can lead a "normal life". For us crossdressers, a normal life isn't possible or desirable. Eventually, your parents are going to have to understand this culture because no matter what they think is right or wrong, normal or abnormal, crossdressing is apart of who we are and it's not going anywhere.

Angela E.
06-23-2007, 06:11 AM
I was caught by everyone by the time I was 9 or 10.My mother was cool with it and so was my sister as long as I wore my own stuff and not hers.My father flipped out but after a while it was never mentioned again.I just made very sure he didn`t catch me again.:hugs:Angela.:bunny::bunny::bunny::GE:

CheriTV2006
06-25-2007, 12:12 AM
I had a triple whammy back in 1979. My mom hit my dresser and found;in top drawer-various books on witchcraft/wicca, various tools for ritual ; in middle drawer-1 blue and one purple dress, black bra and panties, 4 pr. beige and black nylons, 1 pr. black pumps ... all ordered from the old Montgomery Ward catalogue they had back then. Assorted makup; in bottom drawer-various porn mags. The wicca drawer ... she knew I read this stuff for years, however, she was surprised at and disapproved of my actually practicing it, I was really uncomfortable with her finding this although she did astrology for years. The porn drawer, nothing said ... boys will be boys...but I was embarrassed. The cd drawer ... this was a really hard one, I made up this story that my girlfriend and I were kinky and that she and I were walking around the French Quarter with me dressed in her clothes! This was really bad, plus I was in an immoral relationship and drinking(can't go into detail, I'll never do that again!) not to mention the pumps were size 11! My mom and I agreed that I needed to get out of town and stay with my Dad in San Antonio for 6 months. I did, but I also got to crossdress alot because I rented my first apartment there.Cheri.

jessbcuzz
06-25-2007, 12:33 AM
On a couple of occassions I was caught. My mom had a baton corps. You know, batons, ect. I used to sneek at night wearing the outfits. After the second or third time, my dad told me dressing was wrong, blah, blah, blah. If I wanted some things changed, now was the time to tell him. Now, there are times I wish I would have taken him up on the offer.

angelfire
06-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I haven't actually been caught to my knowledge. Once I was dressed and had my bedroom door locked just incase (my parents never liked locked doors.) She knocked on the door and tried to open it, but it didn't work. I got undressed as quick as I could and hid everything under my bed, then unlocked the door and let her in. She said if I ever locked the door again, she would take it off altogether.

I STILL have to be careful, because they still don't allow locked doors.

I have never really hid my stash particularly well though, so even if she just pulled open all my drawers and took a quick peek in, she would have found it. If she has found it though, she hasn't said or done anything about it.

moms maid
06-25-2007, 04:00 AM
my mum and dad found me when i was 17 and have been mums maid/daughter ever since. i now dress and look as a wman and i love it

BarbaraTalbot
06-25-2007, 04:29 AM
I was 4 years old. Was playing dress-up in big sister's clothes. (big sister and I were very close, shared a room as well with girls French provincial furniture. I walked out with a twinkle of fun in my eye to where mom and sister and baby brother were in her sunday dress and little black mary-janes. Mom lifted my dress found the plain white cotton hipster panties in a small waffle weave. (funny the details)

Mom stripped me, made me put my clothes on and then preached old testament scripture at the four-year old on the damnation that awaits one who puts on a womans raiment. Good thing I had a precociously large vocabulary so I could absorb this.

At 42, (well Barbara was born that day so I am only 38) I have finally decided that I am glad I am normal and feel pity for my mom and her issues.

chellebaby
06-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi, first time posting here but couldn't resist this thread. I've actually been caught several times. I'll just give the three most notables here though.

The first time was when I was eight or nine. I was getting ready for bed, which for me meant a night gown (blue satin) and a pair of pantyhose. I was just finished dressing when my mother walked into the room to say good night. Normally I would have been snuggled in under the covers so nothing would have been visible. But she came in early that night. Well she didn't really say anything but my dad came in shortly after that and flipped. My mom was more dumbstruck but my dad was ranting that I was a freak, etc. etc. and that I needed help. He dragged me and my mom to a therapist the next day. I've been to three different ones sense the first by the way. Not a single one has ever said a word about it. But my last, and the best as far as I'm concerned did ask my mother to allow me to come in dressed. After that I really opened up to her. She was the only one I ever talked to about my problems, cding not included. She never seemed to think it was an issue.

The second most notable time was about three months before my dad left. We were having a family party, which I had completely forgotten about. My sister had moved down stairs into her own room and I had the attic to myself. So I'm all fabulous in a short, and I mean SHORT, black skirt, pantyhose heels and a blouse. Full make-up hair ornaments. Anyway my mom calls up the stairs that my dads best friend is here and its time to come down stairs. So I quick shuck everything throw on a pair of cute pink satin panties with a lace band and my drab and run down stairs.... and hear so much cursing I think I've walked right into a fight. My dad is flipping out as he looks at my face and screaming. He rips my pants down with the intent of smacking my bottom and the cursing starts all over again. So hear I am with my bum in the air, Pretty in pink no less, full make-up in front of his friend and one of mine. I locked myself in the room for two days after that drinking my stash of soda and eating snacks I had under my bed.

The last time I was ever caught was when I was seventeen. My dad had left and my mom came into my room well I was in a pink night gown and pantyhose. She finally found a voice and started to lay into me. Well to cut a long story short the two of us had a screaming match which ended with me going right around the bend and telling her I've lived with nothing but women for most of my life how could I not want to be more like one. I was standing there screaming at my mother in a pink night with ruffles. That thought hit me and I was stunned silent. She had let me grow my hair out by that point so I just gave it a completely fem flip and said that I was going to bed. The next day she offered to by me cloths so I wouldn't have to do it myself. I never took her up on the offer and we haven't ever talked about it again.

Hugs
Michelle

Camillasexy
06-25-2007, 02:12 PM
I was caught more than a few times. When I was about 4 or 5, my two older sisters found me playing " Dress up', and playing with their Barbie Dolls. I do not remember to much about their expression, I was busy playing! Years later, they told me ,that I always seemed to prefer girls clothing.( No, Kidding.) I was busted, wearing one of their frilly undies, training bra, moms pantyhose, and dress she would use for church. Naturally, my sisters, ran and told mom, who seemed quite unconcerned. "Take care of your brother, and don't let your Dad see". Which to them meant, make up, earrings, and their hand-me-downs, which fit better. This tapered off over the next few years, as school and sports began to take more time. At 13, everyone was away for the weekend and Mom went shopping. I already had a decent stash of clothing, some bought, most given to me, and some decent make-up. What to wear? what to wear? My pink panties, white pantyhose, and a black mini type skirt seemed a good start. Moms room had the best mirror to work with, so I went there. On her bed, was a white panty-girdle, tan stockings and a white bustier! About my size! I could not resist, since these were my first. I was straightening everything out, looking in the mirror. "Are you happy?" I almost fainted, almost threw up.Mom had been there for sometime.I knew she was pretty cool and non-judgmental, but still I was speechless. "All that matters is that you are happy." More was said of course, and she allowed me to wear what I wanted as long as it was tasteful and toned down. That was the first time we actually talked, and the first time I could stay dressed how I liked, for more than a day. This is something I can hang on to, since the next time I got busted was not so sweet or cool, more nightmarish in fact. I heard somewhere that there are two types of people. There are those who judge, and those who try to understand. To learn it while dressed sexy is awesome!

Jeri.x
06-25-2007, 03:30 PM
I envy u Camillasexy. I wish my mom knew & accepts it.
I got caught at maybe 12-14, but not in a dress. Long time ago I would steal my mom's sexy panties. And dis time it was her new 1, a very sheer pink string bikini with white lace covering da side string. She found it inside my favorite pillow where I hide my current favorite undies. She was mad about it 'coz I altered it by cutting & putting in a snap button on da string connecting 2 da front. I can't recall wether I admitted 2 or not. Nor 2 my response, but she never replied or gave it back 2 me. So she definitely suppects 2 dis day, 'coz I'm 40 & still never been married. And she never discuss 2 me about dis at all.
Few years ago, my youngest brother (maybe 30-31) found my white panty in a bucket 4 I was handwashing it. And he was rediculing me and told my older bother w/c did da same. At 1 point 5 years ago he came home early finding me in a blk mini-skirt and red tank with breastforms & bra. I quickly hide n change and we never talk about it.
2 yrs ago da same thing happens n dis time it was my sister founding me in da same situation with da same outfit and da same results.
Pretty much everybody thinks da same, I'm gay. Da good news, I don't care if I get caught again + they were older. So they didn't redicule me as much as an immature would, though sometimes they still would just a little.
In my mind I still don't consider myself gay 4 I still like women. When I'm in a man's clothes I consider & act as a normal man. And when I'm in a girl's clothes usually sexy then my state of mind is I am a girl. And no matter if I see attractive girls anywhere I still think they're just good looking girls like a girl would. And I would rather like 2 have an attractive man as my companion or bf.
So, r we confused or what?:D

MelindaC
06-25-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't recall ever being openly caught, but there were several very close calls. From age 11 and into my 20's, whenever I was home, I was fond of wearing mom's open bottom girdle and stockings. I'm pretty sure she knew, but nothing was ever openly said about it.

Now these particular girdles back in the 60's were the Playtex rubber girdles. They had a very distinctive aroma to them, which obviously had to be enhanced by body heat. I remember in high school it was easy to tell which girls were wearing a Playtex rubber girdle, just by the scent about them (...and I seemed to rather fond of those particular girls, too... wonder why...). So if I was wearing one for hours at a time, even while everybody was home, it seems to me the aroma should have been "very obviously" detected on me on so many occasions --- but nothing was ever openly said or even intimated.

One occasion I do remember was at the dinner table one evening with the whole family present. Mom asked me if I would wear one of these Playtex girdles in order to stretch it out a little for her. I very matter of factly said "sure ... why not, if you like...". Never heard a word about it after that. I think I was being tested ... But, darn, how I wish I had been taken up on the offer -- would have been in seventh heaven!! I am still a confirmed Playtex girdle wearer to this moment and it is the most important item of my wardrobe.

Syndi
06-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Have I ever been caught? No,but isure nearly had about 1000 heartattacks over the years narrowly escaping getting busted.I remember this one time ithought i was going to have some time alone because my Mom had to work that night.Well like a kid in a candy store I went to my sister's stuff she had left behind.I proceeded to try on all the clothes.Each thing I tried on I modeled in front of the mirror.Then I went to my favorite pair of jeans.These jeans I absolutely love.The fit was great but a bit tight since that is how feminine western jeans are.I had paired the jeans with a blouse that was kind of like a t-shirt and looked feminine to anyone that recognized the brand.Anyway I lost track of time or she came home early.She had made a stop at the store and needed help with the bags.I had no time to change and was forced to go and help.The whole time my heart was jumping out of my chest because i was afraid she would notice.Believe me my Mom does not accept the kind of things like crossdressing,and would have torn me a new one.Apparently she did not notice the jeans or the blouse and I am happy for that.

Jannette H
06-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Ladies,
In 1963 I was caught when I was about 14 years old and was sent to social services for counseling and from what I remember I had some test run on me every time I went in to them and had different counselors they alternated ether a male or female. They had no idea of what was going on neither did I and had some tests done they took blood and urine. I guess they were looking for something. Did this once a week for almost two months and I have no idea what they found out.:straightface:

emily<3
06-26-2007, 02:43 PM
never caught
my mom just found my stuff alot.
she threw them away
never really taked about it though