PDA

View Full Version : Took delivery enfemme

karynspanties
06-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Well I had a total brain fart saturday. My wife usually goes grocerie shopping in the morning and I clean the house. Well, I did that and the whole time I was thinking about how when I finish, I will jump in the shower, change into my skirt and blouse, put on my make-up and leave before she gets home. I put a change of clothes and things to remove my make-up in the car. I did all of that, I just finished my make-up and put on my wig when I heard a truck in the driveway. OH S*&T...I forgot about our new matress set being delivered! Well, if I would not have answered the door and they left without delivering....the wife would have wanted to know why and where I was at. Soooo, I took a deep breath and answered the door. The main guy, the boss I guess, just kind of looked but did not say anything. He just smiled and said they had a delivery. I said in my most femme...very nervous voice..it goes right in the spare room. They put it in the spare bedroom, I signed and he said have a VERY nice day ma'am. Whew.......kind of exhilerating and very nerve racking also.

Michelle04240
06-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice. I paid for an oil delivery dressed once. It was quite the rush. Figured it would be a good first time. Was cold and opened the door just a bit to pay. Enjoy the new bed, it already has memories :P

Chantelle CD
06-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Wow VERY brave indeed

I would have cowered hiding, and got it from the SO later for not getting the door!!!! But then she knows of my dressing.

Chantelle

kerrianna
06-04-2007, 02:37 PM
:heehee: Good for you. I got a chuckle from that.

The other day my partner remarked about how I was dressed in a skirt and blouse and had the door wide open so anyone that dropped by could see me, but what it comes down to is that what I do in my own home is my (our) business, and no one should judge me by that. It's not like I'm pushing it into people's faces.

I think most people get that when you're home, it's your space however you make it. I've cut lawns around people who decided that their nude sunbathing time in the backyard wasn't going to be compromised because the gardener was coming by. :heehee: No biggie. :p (oops, just realized how that sounds hehehe)

JoAnnDallas
06-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Guess what.....you passed.....so now it will not be a big deal when you are out and about. LOL

ronna
06-04-2007, 05:10 PM
I'll bet it was a total thrill, Karyn!
Time after time, I get dressed and stare out my front door, trying to get the nerve to go outside. Then one time I was wearing my fairy dress and the doorbell rang, then a knock, then again, but I just couldn't answer it.
I really should have, not only would it be a thrill for me but maybe for the caller too!

karynspanties
06-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Guess what.....you passed.....so now it will not be a big deal when you are out and about. LOL

JoAnn, I go out regularly. Usually I have to find a place to change and put on my "face". I guess the opportunity to get ready at home in my own bathroom was what was on my mind and what made me forget about the delivery.