PDA

View Full Version : having a cding party any suggestions

nicky
06-04-2007, 06:21 PM
im having a cding party this friday and was wondering if any of you girls could give me any addvice on how to do this thing i have a few ideas but could use more

Joy Carter
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
im having a cding party this Friday and was wondering if any of you girls could give me any advice on how to do this thing i have a few ideas but could use more

Uh ? Invite me ? :D

Denise Anne
06-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Me too. I just love parties! :Party2:

Denise Anne

nicky
06-04-2007, 06:29 PM
you can come if you want to live in kentucky long drive

Toyah
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Dont let anyone borrow your pantys, keep the booze flowing and have a good time

Sally24
06-04-2007, 06:40 PM
We had a gurls slumber party last year and it was a ball! One of the favorite things we did was sort of a swap meet. Anything we had that we didn't use anymore we brought to share....shoes, dresses, skirts, tops.

We all had fun trying on different outfits and everyone went home with some new clothes.

Good Luck!

Jocelyn Quivers
06-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Serve and make available as many fruity girlie drinks with outlandish glasses, that most CD's are forbidden from being seen drinking in public, when in male mode. :drink:Jocelyn

Fab Karen
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
You'll have a busy bathroom so it could be helpful to also have a room available with a mirror.

And in my opinion blue cheese stuffed olives are a fabulous snack item.:happy:

sterling12
06-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Last one I went to, we had a Rubber Queen do a fashion show for all of us. That was different! Can't imagine how hot the gas mask must have been in the middle of summer, in Florida!

If you have a friendly Wig Shop owner in the vicinity, bet she would be happy to come over and help the Gurl's pick out a style that would suit them. That's always a favorite. Same thing if you have a Mary Kay Rep available. We all know how Cd's just hate having a makeover.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Joy Carter
06-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Serve and make available as many fruity girlie drinks with outlandish glasses, that most CD's are forbidden from being seen drinking in public, when in male mode. :drink:Jocelyn

Sorry, I'm just not comfortable with being seen in public with an umbrella in my drink. LoL

Dixie
06-05-2007, 03:20 AM
I'll take one of those fruity drinks, a sex on the beach please.:D

Michelle04240
06-05-2007, 06:24 AM
We had a gurls slumber party last year and it was a ball! One of the favorite things we did was sort of a swap meet. Anything we had that we didn't use anymore we brought to share....shoes, dresses, skirts, tops.

We all had fun trying on different outfits and everyone went home with some new clothes.

Good Luck!

That's a great idea! That and the extra mirror lol

Now....Where is my fruity drink?

Joy Carter
06-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Pin the tail on the tranny. :D

Julogden
06-05-2007, 03:06 PM
A bit too far for me right now, but I've driven by London, KY on the Interstate, and actually, my son's girlfriend (they're both in Lexington currently) is from there, small world, isn't it?

Carol:hugs: