PDA

View Full Version : just thought i'd share this

Sarah Ellis
03-02-2005, 07:38 PM
The other day while i was out and about in my very boring male life, i came across a full bottle of shiny pink nail polish. Needless to say that i just couldn't wait to get home later that day and try it. It glided on so easily and smooth. What a delight and worth the wait through the day x

Wenda
03-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Life's little gifts keep things rewarding. wenda.

Sarah Ellis
03-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Not bad, considering that about a year ago, as i've mentioned on these forums, i think, i found a brand new and boxed cordless professional manicure set.. These delights do come to us occasionally x

Priscilla1018
03-02-2005, 09:24 PM
You are one lucky girl, I think I would buy a lottery ticket.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sweet Jeanette
03-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I am thinking about using some color of nail polish on my toenails, but I can't make up my mind. If I cannot make a decision soon, I will use clear, and see how that looks. I lean towards a pearl color though! I wonder, do nail colors indicate moods, or feelings? Or maybe,-something else? I wonder what will go with my favorite color of hose; off-black?

Sarah Ellis
03-03-2005, 07:14 PM
I like black hose so it would sort of be pointless having red or pink toes i think.. Another thing is that i wish i had the hair now. because i'm outside at work all day i have to keep it short n tidy (lol). I just wish i could keep it the way it was, right down to my ass and smooth n shiny. I've always had thick shiny hair n some girls have been envious of it in the past xxx