PDA

View Full Version : New Riceforms!

Trina82
06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'm a cheapskate...

I've had 2 pair of riceforms for the last couple years and have been able to pull off both a nice A-cup and a nice B-cup. Tonight when I went grocery shopping, I got a cheap pair of black nylons and a bag of medium grain rice. I split the rice into each sock and tied it a little loose. I've tried them by just themselves and they make a nice C-cup, but when I stack my other 2 under is when the magic happens.

Right now I'm sitting here in my black swimsuit, stuffed, and every time I look down at my chest I have to take a second look - It just looks so real! :love:

Emilia
06-04-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm thinking of trying rice instead of birdseed. If I was going to go out dressed up I might get forms, but for now it does the job.

uknowhoo
06-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Yup, for me, breasts are definitely more fun to play with than my outie! :devil:

brenya
06-04-2007, 11:28 PM
I just tonight bought some a cup forms on ebay for 11.50 including shipping! I can't wait to get them in the mail

Sylviaqwerty
06-05-2007, 12:45 AM
One has to resist the temptation to wear the boobs too big, at least we have the choice.
Do you get an additional thrill when working en femme and brushing your booobs against a door frame as you were squeezing through becuase you forgot you had boobs?

Michelle04240
06-05-2007, 06:27 AM
I had birdseed untill just a few years ago. I thought they were doing a great job untill I got my breastforms. They made a HUGE difference in how I looked and felt.

monkey88
06-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm using water filled bags, still living at home limits my buying ability somewhat, but they're real enough for me for now. Air bubbles in the bags, and sound of the water sloshing a bit is irritating though.