PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of Supportive Wives

JazmyneCD
06-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey, all. It's been a while since my last post but thought I'd share this little tidbit.

My wife and I are packing up for a cruise this weekend, and the first night is the formal dinner. For this she was looking for her bodyshaper, which I have been wearing regularly since I came out about CDing.

She approached me and said smiling, "Hey, in all of your...pilfering through my clothes, do you know where my bodyshaper is?"

I said yes, smiled back, looked for it and handed it to her. She said thanks and we continued to pack our things, chatting away as we normally do.

So to all of you supportive wifes out there, you need to know: you're all awesome. Thanks for being the great women you are :)

Staci G
06-05-2007, 06:18 AM
You are the best, I don't have one so I am living vicariously through those that do.

I do appreciate the replys,comments and answers you have on this forum it lets me think I am not all in the wrong here so thanks..

Love ya, mean it

Chelseaswpa
06-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Since mine has caught me, we have went thru a world of change. We are closer than ever- even tho I am not hetero- she understands that and is buying me makeup and giving me tips. What more could an aspiring girl want? I am only saddened that I am not attracted to her in every way, but I will do everything I can to help her find a man who will care for her like that!

Holly
06-05-2007, 07:52 AM
My wife is the bomb (that's a good thing, right?). My life would be empty without her. There are no words to express the depth of my love for her.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-05-2007, 07:57 AM
There's no greater joy than a supportive wife. Jocelyn

Sheri 4242
06-05-2007, 08:01 AM
I agree -- a supportive wife or gf is awesome!!! Read on: I just posted a new thread entitled "Ultimate in acceptance." I think it speaks to the beauty in having an accepting and supportive wife, b/c we actually lived it yesterday! I mentioned several months ago that we were having a wedding where I was to be the bride. "Our ceremony" yesterday in Las Vegas "rocked our world" -- as individuals and as a couple!!! It was more special than either of us could have ever anticipated!!!

melissacd
06-05-2007, 08:18 AM
I always get a wee bit tearful inside when I hear about couples who are able to share this as a part of their lives together. It is something that I hope one day I will be able to say is a part of my relationship experience. For now, as was said earlier, I live through the experiences of others while I continue the process of de-constructing my own 25 year relationship.

Thanks for sharing this with us and giving me something to look forward to some day :happy:

sobe1ove GG
06-05-2007, 10:31 AM
So to all of you supportive wifes out there, you need to know: you're all awesome. Thanks for being the great women you are :)

Thanks! I AM awesome. :)

cindi cinnamon
06-05-2007, 01:49 PM
AHHHH..... My wonderful wife. Been married 31 years and we just keep getting closer. Wouldn't think that was possible, but it's true!
LOVE YOU, HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

marie354
06-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh yeah! There days that I don't know what I'd have done with out Regina. Her advice is always welcomed.

Although she's a bit larger than I am... (we've both been dieting though) She has allowed me to wear some of her things from time to time.

I've never kept anything of hers, and never wear anything of hers unless it's suggested by her, but it's nice to have someone around that supports you.
:hugs:

susie evans
06-05-2007, 03:37 PM
my wife is my life with out her i would be lost

:love: susie

Nigella
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Whilst this thread is titled "supportive wives" I am assuming that it is intended as praise for those who support our CDing!

If that is the case, I would like to offer a word to those who don't necessarily support our CDing but support us in all the other ways they do. Often I have read ...

... My wife is everything to me

... I would be lost without her

... She helped me through this or that

Well ladies (the genetic kind) I offer praise for your support in all other aspects of our lives, from the cooking, the cleaning, the raising of the kids and the other million and one things you do, Thank you

and for Sandra :love: always and forever

TeriAnn
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
I am here to say my wife is the best in the world when it comes to my cding. She has been so helpful and has been supportive in every way. I love her for being who she is and very happy that she loves me for who I am on the inside not what I look like on the outside. I love my sweetheart, thanks for everything:love:

Diane098
06-05-2007, 05:35 PM
What can I say that everyone hasnt already. My soon to be wife is the greastest person, confidant, lover, and friend that I have ever known and I wouldnt trade her for all the riches in the world. Shes also a great spell checker!

O2B Barbara
06-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I also praise my wife completely. She accepts and helps me in my dressing. My best critic and also greatest teacher.

We too will share various items and rarely fight over who gets to wear what, when.

Love her completely!

XOXO to all suportive SO's

SandyR
06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Since comming out to mine, our whole life has changed, there have been some bumps, but she has never ever made me feel bad (well maybe the shaved leg part....lol). Its a true joy to share this with her.

SandyR

Lovely Rita
06-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey, all. It's been a while since my last post but thought I'd share this little tidbit.

My wife and I are packing up for a cruise this weekend, and the first night is the formal dinner. For this she was looking for her bodyshaper, which I have been wearing regularly since I came out about CDing.

She approached me and said smiling, "Hey, in all of your...pilfering through my clothes, do you know where my bodyshaper is?"

I said yes, smiled back, looked for it and handed it to her. She said thanks and we continued to pack our things, chatting away as we normally do.

We need to count our blessings with our amazing partners. They are trully blessings.:love:

Dixie
06-05-2007, 11:52 PM
My wife has known about my dressing since before we were married and not only is she supportive,but down right gorgeous in her own right yet when I have dressed to go "out" she has done an incredible job on my makeup.

lexygirl
06-06-2007, 01:30 AM
I haven't dressed in a long time,but just today my wify asked me, and I quote "when is my girl friend coming out??" I had to laugh and tell her that I love her. :hugs: I could never see my self with out her. I LOVE MY WIFY!!!!

Chantelle CD
06-06-2007, 01:49 AM
My wife has taught me how to accept myself with her understanding, a inner feeling i never would have though possible!! I will love her soul eternally!

I hope all you special SO's realize how u have made the imposable, possible for us, self acceptance.

Chantelle

:love: for all of you

ginafaye
06-07-2007, 02:48 PM
my wifey loves me to dress , its just to many of our extended famly are here so much its hard to be discrect and fi nd are alone time

Mitch23
06-07-2007, 02:54 PM
I agree - very envious and far from there yet ... sigh - but i love to hear the stories and know what is possible

Mitch

megan163
06-07-2007, 05:17 PM
You are very lucky indeed. I also feel fortunate even though I don't often discuss or dress in front of my wife, she has been accommodating and accepting to an extent. Today, for instance, I suggested we buy a couple packages of cotton panties which we could share on any given day as I we were both in need of underthings. She was cool with it - even suggested we buy some pretty pastels/patterns as well as the plain white. Acceptance comes in degrees and I love her for all she is as I know she does me.

sandy_folsom
06-07-2007, 07:33 PM
My wife is also very supportive. Just this afternoon she saw me wearing a red top and asked to try it on. It's a plus that we have similar sizes - we can raid each other's wardrobe.

Valerie
06-07-2007, 11:44 PM
My wife has been very supportive, helping me buy a dress (really an elegant one), and other clothes. She got for me just a few days ago a nightgown, very soft and feminine. Buying shoes with her was a wonderful experience. What is especially important is that she has said frequently that she likes Valerie and I think that we have never had more fun together than when I am in my femme spirit. This all has happened in the last three months or so, after almost forty years of marriage in which I repressed my crossdressing and hid this desire from her. Better late than never! Reading this forum gave me the courage to come out of the closet... Thanks to all!

Valerie

Angie G
06-08-2007, 12:04 AM
I've had my wife for 39years and still hold hand when we walk she konws and is ok with it we shop together and are so much in love she is the best thing in my life :hugs:
Angie

Joni Beauman
06-08-2007, 12:28 AM
After many years, slow gradual progress and learning not to push too far (most of the time), my recent shopping trip to Kohls with my wonferful wife of 24 yrs sort of established a new precedent - I shopped openly for women's clothes and she bought them with her Kohls credit card (I had bought underwear before with her, but never items I had to try on in store). We had separate cars, so I left to get to work. The top was two-for-one so she thoughtfully went back and picked out a nice second to match the skirt I bought (and am wearing now).

Our daughter flew off to Costa Rica this a.m. (Spanish class field trip, of all things), so I have luxury of dressing in evenings after my wife goes to bed. I'll gladly go back to drab pumpkin at night when daughter returns, though (she, like me, is a night owl). Not ready to out myself to my very liberal, open-minded 16 year old. Though I think she has sort of figured out dad isn't quite like other dads. Joni

Roxi Loh
06-08-2007, 12:54 AM
I love my wife more than anything. She knew about my dressing since way before we were married. She has drifted away from approving or participating but I still am committed to her because I love her.

Sasha Anne Meadows
06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
I am married to a very supportive wife. Today is our 39th anniversary. I am so happy we are together.