PDA

View Full Version : what do if caught xdressing???

mandy20
06-05-2007, 01:50 AM
i have always been afraid of the moment that i get caught dressing

wat do i do? wat do i say?
any help or thought on the issue

TG-Taru
06-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Depends very much on the situation. Might just continue like normal. Acting calm (can be difficult at first :) ) and normal is good. Or explain why. Think of some answers beforehand. What might they think or ask? What do you say to it? If possible and the other is clearly uncomfortable go change and come back.

Respect other's feelings and privacy and their personal things, and you can expect the same from them. If you don't get it, it's not your fault, you're not doing wrong.

I was once kind of caught by my brother. Tried to cover as I could with a bundle of other clothes, but he must have seen something. He didn't say though, just said what he had come to say, asking me to give his girlfriend a lift. He did suggest changing clothes first though :D

Afterwards, after being nervous for a while, I went to spend some time with him and see how things were. We didn't talk about it, but had a nice evening. He never did come in without knocking and waiting for permission again though :D

Alice Torn
06-05-2007, 02:27 AM
I have had to unfress fast, and get face off, when housemate got home early several times. Got pulled over by a cop, the second time out. I told him I was dressed as a woman, to try to understand women, and what they go through. He said my dress was not the problem, and it was my walking around town late at night, and driving nervously.

Oh, getting caught in the act of dressing, by someone you know? Now, that would be very, very difficult. A stranger is one thing, to be recognized, or caught by family, or neighbor, or friend? It's the big one, like Fred Sanford, said!!

Caroline
06-05-2007, 02:35 AM

Depends entirely on who caught you and in what circumstances, as the situation is completely different if caught by a partner you have deceived for years and a complete stranger who 'reads' you and then challenges you. Perhaps if you were more specific, it might assist in getting a more suitable answer.

Dixie
06-05-2007, 03:13 AM
I dunno, wing it I guess?

Marla S
06-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Like the others have said it depends a bit on the situation.
In general, try to become confident with your dressing and act confident when cought.

gerdaberlin
06-05-2007, 04:25 AM
1st time redressed at campus bathrooms, security check opened my door, but said "sorry"
2nd time my direct apptmt neighbour peeked thru his spy w me in front of a mirror in the hallway: he nearly smashed my door in several days later, when getting home drunk or drugged.. that really echoed into our relationship, since I knew what had ahppened and my OP didnt, all the while being pregnant! he calmed down in the end, even helped me after our big apptmt fire 2 months ago!

O2B Barbara
06-05-2007, 04:38 AM
I outed myself to the neighbor accidently one day. She was talking to my wife and she saw me through the door. She asked if I was still in pj's, wife covered. Hasn't come up since. I don't think most people would really care much. I still jump when dressed and someone comes to the door though.

CD Tammy
06-05-2007, 05:05 AM
First time someone saw me dressed it was the CQ in a military BOQ. I really expected problems from this girl... She saw me in pantyhose, a short skirt and pumps. All she said was "Nice legs, sir."

Other than a few knowing smiles when she would salute me, she never once said anything further.

TxKimberly
06-05-2007, 05:16 AM
First time someone saw me dressed it was the CQ in a military BOQ. I really expected problems from this girl... She saw me in pantyhose, a short skirt and pumps. All she said was "Nice legs, sir."

Other than a few knowing smiles when she would salute me, she never once said anything further.

You have no idea how close I came to this very situation! I would have thought it would have gone worse. Glad to hear it ended there!
Kim

fun4metoo2004
06-05-2007, 05:24 AM
I was stationed overseas on a ship and we crossed the equator. We in the Navy have a ceremony called Shellback Initiation for when you cross the equator.

Well one of the things, is all the people taht have not crossed before, a select representative is elected to the be the pollywog queen! Three of the guys that were selected were dressed to the nines. You could tell that they had done it before.

I guess that is how they outed themselves...

KarenMichelleLuv
06-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Mandy,

Always have your "escape plan" designed for the situation you are in. Remember, every situation does not always need an exit. Living "In the Closet and/or In Stealth" requires thinking ahead.

When at Home - It's an amazing coincidence that you were in the shower when your flatmate/SO/Friend with a key returned home unexpectedly. You may be out of breath in that shower, but your secret is safe for one more day. Note: This action will only work when your home entrance is not between you and the shower...

When at Home - I never leave my things laying about to be found as the CSI term "An Orgy of Evidence" would imply. Pick-up after yourself! Clean-up after yourself. Duh!

When at Home - Your flatmate/SO/Friend with a key returned home unexpectedly and there you are enjoying the Antique Road Show on the tele...The gig is up! Sigh and explain that you enjoy crossdressing. Don't make up lame excuses. There are wonderful threads at this forum that discuss further in glorious detail.

When Out In Public: with the Police - All the times when I was stopped by a local policeman or woman, over that past decades, I was treated with respect. Why, because I would always greet the officer with a "Hello Officer what going on this evening?" type of greeting. Nothing is more disarming that a positive greeting, even when you are nervous. Also, always have your license, registration and proof of insurance handy and ready for presentation. Fumbling through your car looking for these items only gives the officer time to evaluate your demeanor, usually towards the negative. Don't always assume that the officer knows when seeing you that you are a CD/TS, etc. You might actually have to tell them this fact. Always tell the officer the truth...I'm out shopping today/night; going to a movie; headed to the local "Girls Night Out" meeting, on my way home from a wonderful evening out, etc. And when asked "have you been consuming alcohol tonight", hopefully you can respond no,I haven't been drinking tonight. Always answer the officers questions politely! I once was asked to show both sides of my hands to the officer. This really concerned me, even though I had perfect nails that evening...later when the officer let me go on with my evening drive home, I asked curiously, "Excuse me officer, what were you looking for on my hands?" He responded that he was looking for blood evidience! Ugh! He said then "Please drive home carefully. [Later the next day I looked in the paper for any unusual items and found that there had been a murder in the neighborhood that I enjoyed a movie at earlier in the evening..wow, I had without knowledge driven very close to a crime scene.] This simply shows you that the police are out there doing a job. Acting or driving suspiciously or driving around early in the morning [2 am - 4 am] is not a normal activity for a "Lady". And allways keep a pair of flats with you should you have to perform the "Test of Shame". I did this once in high heels and passed, although I already had 12 years experience wearing and walking in them under my garter belt. The reason the officer stopped me that evening was because I made an unusual set of lane changes, mostly because I was tired.

When Out In Public: On Your Way Home - Always keep a male passible quick change outfit with you for that occasion when you arrive on your street to see a friend with a key/SO/flatmate's car in your driveway. I always have wet makeup removing wipes with me. Carrying a tote or grocery bag into the house with you will hide those lovely long red fingernails. Note: There are some lipsticks out there that just will not come off short of steaming them off on the shower...LOL Note: Great for kissing however!

When Planning to Drive: Ask yourself, "Am I in a condition to be driving?" If you wouldn't drive at this time as your male self, then what are you doing driving "em femme"?

When Out In Public: Shopping -Your flatmate/SO/Friend/Business Partner/Boss/etc asks Mandy?[via your male name] is that you? ...The gig is up! Sigh and explain that you enjoy crossdressing. Don't make up lame excuses. There are wonderful threads at this forum that discuss further in glorious detail.

Good Luck Darlin'

Annaliese
06-05-2007, 12:16 PM

I ware low rise girl jeans all the time have done for 5 years now. Today a girl student said she has the same jeans as me. I had to get on this student about talking in class so I know she did it to embarrass me, I did not reacted or say anything just kept on teaching. This is a group of high school students that I am teaching this summer. During the school year I teach college students and no one has ever said anything to me or treated me any different.

I don't think that I have been getting a way with it like I thought. At this point I don't care, this is what I want to ware and nothing is going to stop me.
Ten years ago I would have been afraid of getting caught

When I work in my yard I ware a pair of low rise girl short with a 1 inch inseam, with a cami or sometimes a t-back. I am 54 now and just want to be me. I am tired of hiding!

Anna

MJ
06-05-2007, 12:42 PM
wow great information here but why not tell the truth and dress how you feel and act like you belong nothing to hide nothing to lose