PDA

View Full Version : Umm..Psychosomatic Feminization?

bellefleur
03-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Since I've been overweight most of my life, I've always had breasts so to speak. For the longest time I thought it was pseudogynecomastia (appearance of breasts due to fat deposits or something else, not real breasts) since I'm overweight. My areolas are quite large in diameter, once again probably attributed to that.

Now I told that to tell this. As I mentioned in another thread, I've had strong desires to become a ******* for years. Sometimes the desire is beaten down by the desire to remain masculine and further that masculinity, other times the desire to become a ******* rises to the front. Lately it's risen to the front, stronger than ever. So strong that I've dreamt and fantasized about developing real breasts, and even lactating from them. In the last couple days I've felt strange. There's a strange, very dull ache/tingle sensation originating behind my nipples and they feel more sensitive. The cold weather here is making them stick out easier and more often than I seem to remember, the feeling of my shirt moving over them irritates them slightly. And pinching them hurts more than I seem to remember as well. That and my "breasts" seem to be defying gravity a bit and my areolas are a bright pink hue and look slightly swollen when i look at myself shirtless. The latter may be my eyes and mind playing tricks on me but my nipples are indeed feeling strange. I was just wondering if anyone has heard about or experienced something like this... :confused:

Tristen Cox
03-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Can't say that I have myself, but I sure am jealous :)

bellefleur
03-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Part of me is kinda weirded out and slightly scared and the other part is excited and wanting more... the excited part takes your jealousy as a compliment ;) but the scared part doesn't know what to think :confused:

paulaN
03-03-2005, 08:25 PM
it's been a long cold winter maybe that wool swetter rubbed on your chest to long one day and erritated them.that has been known to happen. it has happened to me.

bellefleur
03-03-2005, 09:26 PM
it's been a long cold winter maybe that wool swetter rubbed on your chest to long one day and erritated them.that has been known to happen. it has happened to me.

No, it wasn't that. I hate wearing sweaters. I just wear my trenchcoat, t-shirts, and unbuttoned collared shirts and usually I'm warm enough.

But someone who experienced something like this did PM me and said that stuff like this can happen through mental power, usually by self hypnosis. The power of the human mind is amazing... :)

orchard
03-04-2005, 12:49 AM
as a kid I would ask god to give me breasts when I awoke. Sadly it never happened. I do believe that it can work this way however. Thoughts do certainly effect the body.

bellefleur
03-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Well... I think i might try and urge myself into growing them to see if I like them. I'm sure if I don't I can urge myself into getting rid of them, if not seeing a doctor and saying they grew on their own and getting rid of them by other means...