PDA

View Full Version : My Femine Voice

Stacy3595
03-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi everyone, just thought i'd tell you about what happened today.

Ok I was in the bathtub right, after being out in the cold and sleeping for 2 hours; I started to talk to myself aloud and I was stuck in a Female voice by the second sentance for about 10 minutes or so, I'd say my voice sounded between 70 & 80% femine during the first 5 mins, but slowly went back to normal after i soaked in the warm water for awhile, I hope I'll be able to get that voice again, I really loved it, it was sexy and very seductive sounding... :D

Wendy me
03-03-2005, 07:57 AM
what were you doing sleeping out in the cold????????????????? maybe you were like frozen??????????????????

Tristen Cox
03-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Stacy as hard as it may sound it's really somewhat easy once you learn how. Trouble is most(damn I hate this word) men have deep voices that emerge from there belly and they use there chest and throat fully open to speak. Much like an accordian you usually pump the air by use of your stomach pressing the air out. It will take practice, but try to use your fem voice with just the air you have up toward the top at first(throat pressure only). Don't try to talk real loud until you have acheived the optimum pitch then slowly add some air to increase the volume. You'll notice how your throat compresses the sound differently. This takes time and practice, but it does work for me(like night and day in comparison). ;)

Love
Tristen

DonnaT
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Following up on Tristen's advice. I can mimic several voices and this comes with some practice. It takes a little practise to control which area of the throat you want to resonate when you speak.

A deep voice comes from the lower portion of the throat and your voice will get higher the higher up the throat you control where the resonance comes from by compressing the muscle around the voice box.

racheal
03-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I used to sing flasetto tenor in a church chior a long time ago and normally have a light femininish type voice - don't like the lower tones of the 'male' (eugh) persona, but I can get into this pretty good. Keep up the work - it won't bee too too hard... :)

Casandra
03-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Try speaking into a recorder to find out just how feminine your voice really is. I find that it's much better than listening by plain ear, and much easier to make comparisons as we improve.