PDA

View Full Version : AN Announcement from Gail!!

Gail Stauffer
06-05-2007, 01:43 PM
hello there, well I do have an announcement to make, a few weeks ago I was nominated for Vanity Club, and found out I was Accepted in. this is an honor for me as there are some great gals that are members there. I am thrilled that I was put up for it. although I haven't done any new pictures lately due to being tired I do hope to get some new ones done soon. want to wait util I'm not as tired to take new ones so they turn out better. but figured I'd share this news with you all. and say hi as well. hope you all have a wonderful week. hugs... Gail

Lovely Rita
06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
hello there, well I do have an announcement to make, a few weeks ago I was nominated for Vanity Club, and found out I was Accepted in. this is an honor for me as there are some great gals that are members there. I am thrilled that I was put up for it. although I haven't done any new pictures lately due to being tired I do hope to get some new ones done soon. want to wait util I'm not as tired to take new ones so they turn out better. but figured I'd share this news with you all. and say hi as well. hope you all have a wonderful week. hugs... Gail

You will be a great asset to the club and you deserve it:thumbsup:

Sharon B.
06-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Congratulations

Sheri 4242
06-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Congrats!!! You deserve it for certain!!! I had forgotten there was a Vanity Club, but remembered it the second I saw your post -- and knew immediately from past rememberance about the club that you are most assuredly deserving!!! (*sigh* I'll probably "always be too tired" -- lol -- but that is what age does!)

bredalee25
06-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Congratulations it couldn't have happened to a better person. You go out there and enjoy your membership and remember have fun. I always enjoy your pics you are very photogenic you look fabulous in every outfit i've seen you wear. Looking forward to the next batch of pics.

ttfn

Lori SC
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Fantastic Gail! :cheer: That's quite an honor. And you sure do deserve it. You're probably the only member in Alaska!:yrtw:

Hugs, Lori

Rachel Morley
06-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Ummm .....ok, I'm confused. I'm afraid I don't know what "vanity club" is. (I know I'm dense :bonk:) .... but should I be congratulating you on being vain? :heehee: However, I'm a Gail Stauffer fan so Yay for you!

Kieron Andrew
06-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Ummm .....ok, I'm confused. I'm afraid I don't know what "vanity club" is. (I know I'm dense :bonk:) .... but should I be congratulating you on being vain? :heehee: However, I'm a Gail Stauffer fan so Yay for you!
The vanity club is a transgendered sorority club/house http://www.vanityclub.com/, i believe?

Kenix
06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Congratulations! You deserve it. :happy:

Bobbi Lynn
06-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Congratulations!

southern romeo
06-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Congratulations Gail! I've long been your keen admirer. I love your looks and I'm sure you'll do a great model!
Kisses,
Eric :love:

Julogden
06-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi Gail,

Congratulations from a former VC member, you'll love it.

Carol:hugs:

Sheri 4242
06-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Gail,

I just visited the VC website, and your "new member" picture there is awesome!!! You are such a natural beauty!!!