PDA

View Full Version : if you had a pilots licence would you fly dressed or not

Shining Star
03-03-2005, 03:15 AM
so if you had a licence to fly any plane would you be dressed or not when you fly

Shining Star
03-03-2005, 03:48 AM
yes i would say to u

Wendy me
03-03-2005, 07:51 AM
what ??????????

in a boat

on a train

in a car

on a bike

or in a plane

yes yes yes i could

LindaTS
03-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Definitely.

Amelie
03-03-2005, 07:56 AM
No I wouldn't. What would happen if I had to parachute out of the plane. Everyone would be able to look up my skirt. Sorry, this is too embarassing.
Amelie

Ashleigh
03-03-2005, 08:55 AM
I am a pilot and have worn my holdups and a bra but that is as far as I would go. The way we position our toes on the rudder pedals prohibits using heels safely, especially in rough air on an instrument approach.

Tiffany Tuesday
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
coming soon in a gown near you ...

Aerojane

...you'll laf 'til you wet your knickers ...
.. you'll be thrilled dressed in frills ...
.. you'll drop your ... inhibitions ...
...and scweem scweem scweem again

Starring:
The big cheesecake
The head bimbo
Numero Juanita
The full enchillady
My name is not Shirley
and
The singing buns!
introducing
the sensational the sexy the 'stralian sex kitten Miss Shining Star!!!

Based on the best selling book: TWA Flies Undone!

hugz ... up on the poof
Tiffany, Sky Captain and the World of Tamara :)

Sandra H
03-03-2005, 11:41 AM
I have pilots licence and like Ashleigh I have only worn my panties and tights. But it would be great to be fully dressed, if only I had the nerve.

Clear to touch and go….wind 260 at 10.

Tiffany Tuesday
03-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Ah so, Ashleigh and Sandra ..

... i guess that's flying by the seat of your panties?? giggles :)

Camiknickerkazi,
love xxx

Sandra H
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
No I wouldn't. What would happen if I had to parachute out of the plane. Everyone would be able to look up my skirt. Sorry, this is too embarassing.
Amelie

I don't know, it would not be too embarassing if you have clean panties on. Unless you become un-tucked halfway down. :eek: :eek:

Tiffany Tuesday
03-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I don't know, it would not be too embarassing if you have clean panties on. Unless you become un-tucked halfway down. :eek: :eek:
.. and more than your parachute developed :)

lisa_sf
03-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Also a pilot. Have worn panties and hose, but nothing else. Maybe someday!

I have pilots licence and like Ashleigh I have only worn my panties and tights. But it would be great to be fully dressed, if only I had the nerve.

Clear to touch and go….wind 260 at 10.

Melissa A.
03-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Well, if I can't wear heels, forget it.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Vallari
03-03-2005, 07:43 PM
I think it would be fun to be dressed en-femme while flying! Just hope my hair doesn't distract me from my instruments...:rolleyes: :D

Tristen Cox
03-04-2005, 07:33 AM
The only way to fly :p Hell yes, full dress and make up. Like who is going to see you? And should something happen, well I just hope where ever the parachute lands the natives like women ;)

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 08:00 AM
probly just under dress ...........but just think anywear their was a sale you could go........i love flaying and maybe one day would like to take the lessons .................

stefanie
03-04-2005, 11:11 AM
i do not have my pilots license but have done quite a few hours on the way there (used to build small airplanes in fact...unfortunately not as you see me here in heels :) I don't think I would fly when dressed because flying is as much a mental state and I believe I do think differently in femme v my boy mentality. 99% of accidents are pilot error.

just to have a little pun fun.." oh what to do with that joy stick"