PDA

View Full Version : What Fascinates me is...........

Lovely Rita
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
The Fact that I can be the person I trully am. Feel feminine today? Bring Rita on. Don't feel very girlie that is ok too.

Only speaking for me, so much of my life was wearing one mask after another. Having to be the man everyone expected. Making sure my behavoir was in keeping with expectations etc. etc. etc.

Today I woke up in a black see thru Baby Doll and went down to make coffee for me and my SO. It was terrific. Worked at the computer all morning in it. I just thought about how wonderful it is to wake up this way and stay this way because I feel like it and to have an SO who enjoys it as well.

I know there are many who struggle with who they are and I have too, but today I am just thrilled to be who I feel and not have to think too much about it.

As Males we have roles passed down to us via role models, media, etc. I used to wonder if I was cutting it as a real man. Am I living up to required expectations? Fooey! I am just glad that I am allowed to be who I am. I don't know everything about who I am and shy from categories but one thing I can say is that I am becoming who I trully am with every new day.

One thing is for sure whether I meet others expectations means nothing to me anymore. I also know that I am a better human being for it.:love:

Phyliss
06-05-2007, 03:10 PM
"...One thing is for sure whether I meet others expectations means nothing to me anymore. "

You have found "THE KEY" and have used it. To have that "freedom" is a blessed thing. We all have the power and ability to reach "THAT" feeling. Unfortunately very few humans do.

Marla S
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Amen.

I am happy for you.:happy:
Enjoy these days. They are worth so much.

susie evans
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
your life is what you make of it and i no the feeling's you speak of :love:

susie

Emily Ann Brown
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
GOOD FOR YOU SIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just beginning to enjoy that same freedom now that the ex is just that. Well worth what some think is a high price (and no ladies, I loved her dearly, but the tension and walking on eggshells was killing me slowly.)

Emily Ann

Nigella
06-05-2007, 03:53 PM
If only people would put aside their fears they could possibly lead the life some of us enjoy.

I would sooner live as I am now than hide behind a lie.

Why should we be dictated to by "society", why should the media and our peers tell us that all "males" should be this and that.

We are free spirits, live your own life, don't let others live it for you. As Rita rightly puts it be yourself, but also be true to yourself.

Rita, may you enjoy your freedom from the dictates of others :thumbsup:

MarinaTwelve200
06-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Now I am facinated by the fact that I can be the person I AM NOT:D

It is interesting that CD can be used for THAT too. As am escapist CD I can get away from my MALE self for a while ---and drop my personal worryies and concerns---along with the worries and concerns that go along with being MALE---It is the ultimate relaxation.

Funny how some CD to become "who they really are" while others, like myself CD to become "Who we are NOT"---the same actios(CDing) but for totally opposite reasons. CD is a very interesting study.

Lovely Rita
06-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Phyliss, Marla, Susie, Emily, Nigella, Marina

You girls fascinate me. You fascinating and gorgeous ladies. You are so kind and loving. You trully fascinate me and add so much to my joy.

I trully appreciate hearing from you:love:

Dixie
06-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I have learned that the only other persons expectations I need to live up to are my wife's, both as a man and as a gurl. I have learned that we have each other and that it should never ever be taken for granted. We are the ones making our way in this life so we are the ones who need to be pleased by our actions more than anyone else. Oh dear I seem to be standing on a soap box again sorry.:heehee:

Lovely Rita
06-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I have learned that the only other persons expectations I need to live up to are my wife's, both as a man and as a gurl. I have learned that we have each other and that it should never ever be taken for granted. We are the ones making our way in this life so we are the ones who need to be pleased by our actions more than anyone else. Oh dear I seem to be standing on a soap box again sorry.:heehee:

On the money. You hae said it beautifully. Wonderful to hear from you.:love:

Angie G
06-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Thats great it's nice to be who we want to be when we want to be :hugs:
Angie

Lovely Rita
06-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Thats great it's nice to be who we want to be when we want to be :hugs:
Angie

That is one of the greatest blessings we can ever know. To be who we trully are.

It has taken me a life time and I am going to appreciate and take care of this wonderful gift, if I can.:love: