PDA

View Full Version : my wife is the best

cdisme
06-05-2007, 08:55 PM
my wife and i went for a road trip last weekend and went to an outlet mall
i thought we were there to get her a new outfit wrong, i got the outfit new panties,a bra ,and breast forms,she lets me shave and paint my toes,and she buys me hormones i have 2 dresses now .
i have more undies than she has she lets me dress all the time and she gave me my girls name jennifer looks like i will be doing alot of a**kissing but it's worth it:hugs:

wtb Jessica
06-05-2007, 09:28 PM
It is always good to hear this kinda action of the SOs. It just makes me wish i had one. Hope you plan on returning the favor. Can't wait till you get up pics soon would like to see your new look.

Lovely Rita
06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
my wife and i went for a road trip last weekend and went to an outlet mall
i thought we were there to get her a new outfit wrong, i got the outfit new panties,a bra ,and breast forms,she lets me shave and paint my toes,and she buys me hormones i have 2 dresses now .
i have more undies than she has she lets me dress all the time and she gave me my girls name jennifer looks like i will be doing alot of a**kissing but it's worth it:hugs:

You trully are blessed. It is lovely to hear about your wife. What a great person she is.

All the best

Dixie
06-05-2007, 11:54 PM
No no my wife is the best! Well in all honesty when you can get the level of support like our wives give us they are all the best!

KatieZ
06-06-2007, 06:08 AM
and she buys me hormones

Well I have to say I am a bit skepticel about your posts. And her buying you hormones is very questionable. Where does she find these hormones for you? Do either of you know the dangers involved in taking them?

Sorry but this all sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Angie G
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Well Jen you go you lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

Sasha Anne Meadows
06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Friday my wife and i celebrate our 39th. She totally accepts me. I so much appreciate her.

cdisme
06-06-2007, 06:28 PM
no it's not wishfull thinking it's true and yes i know what i am doing with the hormones but thank you for your thoughts i have done my homework

summermarie
06-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I :love: my wife VERY MUCH because she loves to dress me up AND pick out perfect clothes that fit our style. All of the stuff I wear my wife cannot because she is a different size than me so she often picks out styles I would like AND what we both like. If it's something she can't wear, I'm next in line :D!She has awesome taste too! I have spent at least $150 in clothes in the last few days! We :love::love::love: 2 shop!

XOXO,
Summer

MarieTS
06-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Your situations all so so wonderfully open! I'm happy for you.

SummerMarie, it sounds like you had a great shopping trip. If you feel comfortable perhaps you can shop with your wife dressed. Wouldn't that be great?

marie354
06-06-2007, 11:18 PM
I wish that we all could see our fondest dreams come true like it seems that you have.
You are one lucky girl to have such a supportive SO.
:hugs:

summermarie
06-06-2007, 11:51 PM
SummerMarie, it sounds like you had a great shopping trip. If you feel comfortable perhaps you can shop with your wife dressed. Wouldn't that be great?

Yes it would be fun! I hope to do so some day.

XOXOXO,
Summer