PDA

View Full Version : $8 off Full Service

Dana921
06-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Ok.. Ok.. Stop right there, it is not that kind of Full Service:heehee:

The local Quick Lube (yes for cars) has a coupon for $8 off for Ladies day which is Wednesdays. In parentheses at the bottom it has

(Women only...or men in skirts)

$8 is a new outfit at a thrift store! Not sure if I am brave enough but am thinking!:D

Dana

MJ
06-06-2007, 08:50 AM
(Women only...or men in skirts)

how can you pass that up ... you got to do it .. i would he he

Sharoncd
06-06-2007, 08:54 AM
$8 dollors is is $8 and a penny saved is a penny earned. If you fill comfortable with this do it. I bet there will be non crossdresser there in a skirt just to get the discount. I would.

Sharon.

cindi cinnamon
06-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Your local quick lube is having fun with their premotion. You should too.

Have fun Dana!!!!

Angie G
06-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Hat $8 is $8 hun :hugs:
Angie

rose382832
06-06-2007, 09:03 AM
see how serious they are. show up in a football players uniform with a kilt. you get the discount and have fun with someone elses mind.

JennMW
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
The local Quick Lube (yes for cars) has a coupon for $8 off for Ladies day which is Wednesdays. In parentheses at the bottom it has

But "where" is the local Quick Lube? I would go! Sounds like a good time to get together for coffee while the "guys" do the dirty work!

(no discrimination intended, phrased just so for an attempt at humor)

uknowhoo
06-06-2007, 10:28 AM
What a great entree! I'd do it! Where are you/they located?

Sue Too
06-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi Dana,

I love it! I'd be there in a minute. If you decide to go I wish you luck. With your legs I'd make sure is was a short skirt.

Be sure to smile.

Susan

Kerry Owens
06-06-2007, 11:15 AM
see how serious they are. show up in a football players uniform with a kilt. you get the discount and have fun with someone elses mind.

Oh boy.....do that, just the thought is hilarious ! If only we could see the expressions!

Paulacder
06-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Several years back a beauty salon at one of the nearby Malls had a similar add that ran in the local paper. $10.00 off on ladies hair cuts, Ladies Only or Men in Dresses. Mens hair cuts at the time were $10.00, so this ment a free hair cut for guys who showed up in dresses. How do I know this? I was one of the guys in a dress. As I recall there were 4 of us standing at the door waiting for business to open. There also were people takeing pictures and you may have guessed it one individual with a movie camera. The other 3 guys in dresses were just that, guys in dresses, I spoke with them before the salon opened. I was the only one of the 4 with hose and heels, they figured me out from the very get go. Hard telling where the pictures or that film ended up.....:love:

Dana921
06-06-2007, 05:26 PM
What a great entree! I'd do it! Where are you/they located?

There are Quick Lubes in several of the cities north of Denver Colorado so any of them would work. The one that I go to is only a couple of miles from where I live.

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry Jennifer coffee sounds great but my CJ5 would take forever to get to Sacramento! Can I get a rain check?

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the nice comments on my legs, I will have to smile when I wear a short skirt because getting in and out of a CJ5 that is lifted and has no top or doors on it provides lots of panty shot opportunities! Not to mention being in heels and landing on them!

Now where is that old football uniform anyway! :heehee:

Dana

cd_elsie
06-06-2007, 08:48 PM
$8.00 will buy you some lip stick and beer. How can you go wrong????????????????

JennMW
06-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Sure you can have a rain check!

There are Quick Lubes in several of the cities north of Denver Colorado so any of them would work. The one that I go to is only a couple of miles from where I live.

Sorry Jennifer coffee sounds great but my CJ5 would take forever to get to Sacramento! Can I get a rain check?

Darn timing! I was i Denver and Fort Collins for a LONG weekend over Memorial Day.

Dana921
06-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi Elsie!

Better do the lipstick first! After the beer, things do not go on as straight as they should!:heehee:

Jennifer,

Sorry I missed you! Let me know if you are out this way again!

I missed this Wednesday, due to life issues, but the coupon is good for the month of June so maybe?

Thank you for all of your responses! This forum is fun!

:hugs:
Dana

Dixie
06-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Come on Dana, go for it! I'll go with you if you want.:heehee::drink:

Dana921
06-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Come on Dana, go for it! I'll go with you if you want.:heehee::drink:

You'd steal the show!

Well ok come on! With you around no one would even notice me and that might be good!

:hugs:
Dana