PDA

View Full Version : Outed

Maude
03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi girls
I had been here for about six months. Just got a divorce. My ex outs me to a couple of my so called friends. Well it spread faster than the three hurricanes that came thru here last year. I paniced and got myself deleted. I came back under another name. Then I got a very nice message from Tristen and Amelie checkin on me. So I decided "F??? um" I coming back stronger than ever.
So be careful folks !

Old Maude

Tristen Cox
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Back in action, look out now Maude's here and she ain't taken no SH*T! ;)

Welcome back!!!

Missed ya, love ya
Tristen

Amelie
03-03-2005, 02:37 PM
"Terminator Maude" back with a vengence. I'll be back, said Maude in an Arnie accent.

Nice to see you again Maude.
This time,,,don't pester me too much, or I'll out you to all the Peruvian fishermen.

Welcome back.
Love Amelie

Julie
03-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Maude, I'm so happy that you're back and that you're paying no heed to those who outed you. Also well done Tristen and Amelie for being there for Maude.

Maude I look forward to seeing you post here again.

JJ

Katiegirl
03-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I have no doubt you will be the centre of attention and the butt of many jokes over the next few weeks, but something else will come up and it will go away.

Your wife is doing this for revenge and the sympathy vote from her friends.

She also try and creat more grief for you especially around divorce time to wear you down so beware.

My Ex on the advice of her lawyer did the same to me in the hopes that I would give up and walk away leaving her with everything - silly woman I had nothing to lose so I fought back and it ended up a 50/50 split and full access to the kids.

After the divorce things went quiet again and I found new friends, no doubt this will happen to you - also you do find out who your real friends are.

Good luck to you in the coming weeks

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Julie York
03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I thought the photo was familiar.

Welcome back then.

[Do you want your panties and motoh cycle back?]

DonnaT
03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
"F??? um"

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif

Melissa A.
03-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Congratulations, Maude. I suspect my soon-to-be-ex has done the same thing. While I'm not out to make anyone feel uncomfortable, or shove cd in anyone's face, The feeling I have since deciding I just don't care anymore can only be described as....peace.

I'm really happy for you.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Wendy me
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
glade you are back ............never leave unless you take us all with you.........

Kate_Uhler
03-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi girls
I had been here for about six months. Just got a divorce. My ex outs me to a couple of my so called friends. Well it spread faster than the three hurricanes that came thru here last year. I paniced and got myself deleted. I came back under another name. Then I got a very nice message from Tristen and Amelie checkin on me. So I decided "F??? um" I coming back stronger than ever.
So be careful folks !

Old Maude

re: divorce..

for me the 'snarking' is worth it, to be able to dress any time I want now....

Welcome back... *smile*

hug & kiss,
kate

sherri
03-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Holly
03-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Maude,

Don't know that we have had the pleasue but one thing is for sure... you're my kind of girl! Welcome Back.

racquel
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Good to hear you are o.k.Also agree with your decision to say f/em and be yourself.Way to go.

Jasmine Marrie
03-03-2005, 11:43 PM
i 'm out with my church now and i owe it all to muisic4one thank you well i got kick out of the church but at least i'm who i'm and nobody can take that away from me and i'm proud to be a cd in the open

SilkenPrincess
03-03-2005, 11:57 PM
i 'm out with my church now and i owe it all to muisic4one thank you well i got kick out of the church but at least i'm who i'm and nobody can take that away from me and i'm proud to be a cd in the open

It's a real shame about all the "politics" and "superstition" that is so prevalent in the American churches nowadays. I've suffered at their hands also.
It would be great if they really understood what love is.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

KarenXDR
03-03-2005, 11:59 PM
I'll look forward to reading you.

Congratulations! And welcome back!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Julia Legs
03-04-2005, 03:16 AM
Good for you doll.If we all lived by what other people thought and said.we would all be dead or in jail or locked up in a nut house.YOU are WHO YOU ARE,No one can take that from you.If you are happy with yourself,To H... With everybody else.Only you live your life,and you live it for your self.Be happy with your self,we are all happy for you,Congrats.

Rikki
03-04-2005, 03:21 AM
Welcome back Maude, Sorry to hear the way you was outed. Anyways I hope that everything is going okay with you now. Hang in there girl.I am glad that Amillia and Tristin was out there for you. The support like that is what this forum is for. I believe that with all my heart.

LOL
Rikki

Darlene.
03-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Hi Maude,

There is life after being outed and divorced. A very good life for some and I hope that becomes true for you.

Love Darlene.

sherri
03-04-2005, 09:33 AM
i 'm out with my church now and i owe it all to muisic4one thank you well i got kick out of the church but at least i'm who i'm and nobody can take that away from me and i'm proud to be a cd in the open Was your church membership revoked, or were you just asked not to attend services dressed as a woman?

Jasmine Marrie
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
i was excommunicated by members of my church you see i'm morman and they cann't see my point of view i see nothing wrong with this

Maude
03-04-2005, 06:12 PM
i appreciate everyones reply and support !
its not about me but the precarious position a lot of us find ourselves in !

maude

Wenda
03-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Welcome back girl. The worst is over. You have gone through the crap, and have nothing to loose now. good to have you back. wenda.