PDA

View Full Version : A Positive Step?

Stephanie Clarke
06-06-2007, 01:44 PM
A couple of weeks ago I told my wife of seven years that I was a CD. She said that she could probably accept it and left it at that. There has been no mention of that discussion since then until last night. She was shopping for some things to wear to a wedding in a few weeks and bought herself a body shaper. Then she proceeded to say "After the wedding maybe I will make you wear it".. Will she really? A girl could dare to dream....

rose382832
06-06-2007, 01:47 PM
why would she " make " you wear it ,instead of allowing you to wear it?

Stephanie Clarke
06-06-2007, 01:52 PM
my fantasy sometimes involves forced feminization.... sometimes it's just what feels right for me....

Michelle04240
06-06-2007, 01:56 PM
I would say she would, why else say it?

I would say it IS a positive step. Congrats.

rose382832
06-06-2007, 02:11 PM
you could always ask her to " make " you wear the new french maid outfit.( you buy it for her) and get to wear it around the house( or maybe out).:heehee:

Marcie Sexton
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
A good sign for sure...Good Luck

Chrysoprase
06-06-2007, 02:25 PM
A couple of weeks ago I told my wife of seven years that I was a CD. She said that she could probably accept it and left it at that. There has been no mention of that discussion since then until last night. She was shopping for some things to wear to a wedding in a few weeks and bought herself a body shaper. Then she proceeded to say "After the wedding maybe I will make you wear it".. Will she really? A girl could dare to dream....

Maybe your CDing is a smaller secret then her secret interests and your in for a wild ride from here on out. :cute:

Valerie Nicole
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Sounds promising, and it sounds like fun. I'd say definitely a good sign.

Mitch23
06-06-2007, 02:47 PM
That sounds very good - I dont think she would have said it unless she meant it - at least she is positive about you CD

Mitch

MJ
06-06-2007, 03:49 PM
well i would say ok if you want .. and find out if she would like you to wear something to show it off .. why not good luck

Tiffy
07-24-2007, 11:25 AM
How are things going in this respect? My wife has always loved my dressing but it has since become gently forced on me by her which I love.

Tiffy

KandisTX
07-24-2007, 11:52 AM

Wouldn't be much "making you wear it" in my house.. I just adore body briefers.. LOL. Looks like the start of something good for you hon. Good Luck.

Kandis:love:

bobi jean
07-24-2007, 11:59 AM
my being from the great plains, I would have to say,
better cinch up the saddle..................

gennee
07-24-2007, 12:08 PM
We'll have to stay tuned. :D

Gennee

Davinnia
07-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I'd say it was a very positive step & I speak as one who has also just come out to my wife of seven years. Everything that isn't negative [like "We're through !"] should be read as positive.I told my wife I would dress while she was out yesterday & she later asked if I'd tried on a skirt she said she'd give me & asked if it fit & said she loved me no matter what. I was so happy but the next step [whatever] I will still have doubts. Men have doubts,misread GGs & lack confidence sometimes, I know I do.
Possibly saying she'd "make you" wear the body shaper meant she would allow you to,don't you think ?