PDA

View Full Version : New Pictures of Susan

Susan S
03-03-2005, 02:36 PM
I really got into being Susan on Sunday evening and took some more photos. I'd love to have everyone's opinion whether good or bad, i.e what things am I doing wrong???

Priscilla1018
03-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi Susan,

Girl I wish I looked half as good.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

tricot gal
03-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Oh Susan--you look fabulous! I love you in black. So sexy. I like you especially in your long dress with the elbow length gloves, hose and shoes. Nice hair too. By the way, are those gloves made of nylon, satin or...?

Julie York
03-03-2005, 03:22 PM
That long dress looks the business!!

Serious question....I've noticed the blond wigs on this forum very often look too shiny and therefore not real. Is it the wig, or a photo thing? Forgive me if I am being rude.

And I did enjoy that you have wired yourself to the mains in the first photo. I just want to know where the lead goes?!! :D

Nicole Summers
03-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Very nice evening dress Susan. Seems a little flat against the wall.More natural lighting and maby a backdrop or setting would help. Thank you...Nicole

tgkedsgirl
03-03-2005, 03:36 PM
All I gotta say is, GRRREAT legs, Susan!
Lorianne

Fallen Angel
03-03-2005, 03:37 PM
looking good suesan, nice picks luv the lather skirt xx

Melissa A.
03-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Susan,

I agree with Julie about the wig, but I may be biased as I really prefer dark hair. Otherwise, you look great. Nice legs.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

racquel
03-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Well you asked.I think you need a brunette wig and a smile. ;)

Sarah Cummings
03-04-2005, 04:26 AM
You look shocking :eek: . Well, ok, I guess it's because you look wired to the plug behind you. Are those electrical dresses? If so, I don't suppose you can go very far on a date :D . Love Sarah.

Sandra H
03-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Hi Susan.

You look great love the dress and shoes and the tights are to die for. What brand are they I must get some.

Tristen Cox
03-04-2005, 06:52 AM
I like the whole outfit. Won't change anything, but I notice that when you have resized the photos that the edges of lines(legs + other straight lines for ex.) look choppy. As a salution, say if you resize 50%, then 80%, then 90% more, try to combine those into one shot, say a single resize of 30-25% of the original. The more times you tweet the photo the more the photo artifacts itself. Also do not re-enlarge once you've shrunk past where you wanted. Just click on the 'edit' tab to 'undo' the last action and start over. I've had to work with artifacting myself when playing with pictures. Don't take this the wrong way though. I do love the dress and gloves :cool: Looking better everytime.

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 07:01 AM
yes i liked the leather skirt ....................veary nice.........................

racheal
03-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Putting it quite simply Susan, Stunning!

Holly
03-05-2005, 10:49 AM
I really got into being Susan on Sunday evening and took some more photos. I'd love to have everyone's opinion whether good or bad, i.e what things am I doing wrong???Susan,

Very nice pics. The evening dress is just stunning. Have you ever considered accessorizing; pins, necklace, scarf, etc. It would make a great finishing touch.

Casandra
03-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Wow, Susan, you look amazing!! That stomach of yours is so flat and I'm so jealous! I think Holly's mention of adding accessories is a good one, just the added spark to sell the look.

ChristineRenee
03-05-2005, 10:42 PM
I really like your outfits Susan. You have a very sleek look, I love that flat tummy, and they complement that well. I agree with Holly mom that some accessories would really add the finishing touch. And not that you don't look good as a blonde, but I would like to see you in a darker wig too...I think it would suit you very well. Good job girl!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Susan S
03-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments. The wig is synthetic, hence the shine from the photos. I'm going to get a new real hair one soon as the synthethic material is difficult to manage, very itchy and doesn't look very natural. I think I need to get a darker wig, or one with highlights as the one I've got is too light.

I think some accessories and make up would be a good idea to experiment with next.

Will keep you posted.
Susan

Tamara Croft
03-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Hiya Susan

I think the pics are great, but I have to agree with some of the girlz that you should try a darker wig and add a few more accessories :) But you do have a great figure.... you could wear anything you like and it will probably look great. *envious*

Tamara x

Roberta..
03-07-2005, 09:22 PM
To start with, I think you are at least a 9 in the nude . I prefer you in the evening wear, and heartily agree that you need to get some good accessories (a handbag at the minumum). I shop at consignment shops, thrift shops and the like. Lots of good stuff out there at better than retail prices, and definitely much less of a rip-off than the tranny shops. It's a real turn on to find just what you were looking for at $3 a bagfull!

You gotta get a better backdrop hon, because no matter how good the girl, the setting makes it or breaks it! And exactly how long is the extension cord for your electric shoes? LOL...

Sincerely, Roberta..

Susan S
03-08-2005, 03:39 PM
I think I need to go shopping this weekend for more stuff as things have been a bit stagnant recently. A handbag would be good especially if I'm going to be going out soon as if I produced my wallet whilst dressed en femme it wouldn't really create the right image. Any tips on the right kind of bag to go with the oufits would be appreciated.

I agree it's also time to change the backdrop. The only problem is that one works as it's easy to set up the camera. I think I need to experiment a bit more with taking photos or go for a professioal shoot in a studio.

Julie York
03-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Don't fret about the backdrop. We all go with what we can do at the time.

There's some very famous bedrooms on the internet (which is where trannies really live! Like bogey men,...or is that monsters? Oh no, they live in the closet.)

But if someone could distract you for a minute while I steal that pink skirt in your av, that would be good.

Hope this helps.

Sarah Cummings
03-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Don't fret about the backdrop. We all go with what we can do at the time.

There's some very famous bedrooms on the internet (which is where trannies really live! Like bogey men,...or is that monsters? Oh no, they live in the closet.)

But if someone could distract you for a minute while I steal that pink skirt in your av, that would be good.

Hope this helps.
Julie, if you steal her skirt, that would leave her almost naked....MMMM :p . Hey Susan, are you wearing panties under that skirt? :confused: :p

Susan S
03-09-2005, 02:11 PM
I'll just have to leave what I'm wearing under my skirt to your imagination....

Have realised that I've got the pink skirt and white boots under my bed as they've been lying there since the Vicar's & Tarts party I went to last summer. MY GF at the time was worried when I selected the clothing that I'd be too convincing, obviously it was just me practising. Anyway I need to get a new top to go with the outfit, any suggestions???

donnie123abc1
03-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Pic 1. Very classy. In a going out todinner and a night on the town kind of way. The long gloves are a nice touch.

Pic 2. Kind of devil may care. Reminds me of my 16yr daughter with the belly botton showing all the time. Very nice!

All in all very tasteful pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Dawn Marrie

Elinor
03-09-2005, 03:08 PM
I like both photos you look cool girl.