PDA

View Full Version : Being Me

Lisa Baby
06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I just got off of the phone with a representitive of the "Silkies" pantyhose company. She called and asked for Mrs. ______. When I responed that there was no Mrs. ______, she asked if I remembered if anyone in my household had ever purchased their product before.

I told her yes. And she asked if that person had been a former wife, girl friend, daughter, oooorrrrrrrr, myself! I responded that they had been for me and she mearly asked if I no longer needed them. I told her "No, I was wearing thigh highs and stockings now.

She simply said, "Have a nice evenning." I told here to have a pleasant one also, and we both hung up.

Baby steps. I am slowly telling the world that yes, I do wear womens clothing. I do plan on attending, in drab:(, The First Annual Kalamazoo Pride Festival" this Saturday to explore the possibility of branching out into my local community. Will any one else be there?

:hugs: to all.

Lisa Baby

CharleneCD
06-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Good for you in taking the step of admitting the stockings were for you.

Too bad I work this weekend, I wish i could attend.

Kate Simmons
06-07-2007, 08:29 AM
I remember writing letters a few years back to some of the companies I do mail order business with, explaining I was a CD and how much I enjoyed their products. They always treat me very well. I also personally dealt with a consumer rep from Beauty Trends for my wigs by E-Mail. She was always asking how I was, how things went at the club, etc. Very pleasant lady. Unfortunately, she transferred to another division and we have since lost contact. I realize it's mostly about business but it certainly doesn't hurt when you meet some friendly people.:happy:

StephanieH
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
:D Hey, if you can't be honest with a phone solicitor, who can you be honest with? That sounded like a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to some similar call now so I can really give that lady on the other end of the line something to ponder!

I'd love to have seen her face! And I gotta' agree BTW, thigh highs are way better than hose - much more practical and a whole lot sexier I think. Take care!
Randi :happy:

Eileen
06-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Good for you Lisa. It is so nice to be who you really are. It is like therapy and does not cost a thing.

Eileen