PDA

View Full Version : How can I change my broad shoulders and biceps?

tgirlinva
06-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Gurlz - Wanted your :2c: on how I could get less broad shoulders (enough to be passable, but not too feminine since I only dress PT) and how I can get smaller biceps. Thanks for your advice. *Hugz*

Kristen Kelly
06-06-2007, 06:11 PM
I suffer from the same "problem", the old saying use it or lose it, no heavy lifting or exercise will reduce the biceps, as for the broad shoulders, I use the mirror and look what tops don’t accent them.

SweetCaroline
06-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Just wear blouses with long loose slaves and "high" shoulders is about all the advice I can give.

That, and, personally, I like the look myself. :o

Carrie.

linnea
06-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Check yourself in the mirror for the most flattering styles, and don't pump iron for bulk--high reps, low weight, if you're going to do weight exercises.

Hali
06-08-2007, 04:05 PM
It is pretty easy to loose shoulders and become slimmer but you have to put your mind to it cos I did it, even though am naturally slim, check this website: Renee Reyes.com - Transgender & Crossdresser exercise routine and diet, you'll find alot of info, tek care.

Stephenie S
06-08-2007, 08:11 PM
You can't. You can, however, disguise them. Many women are also self concious about their arms and biceps area. You will find many fashions that will help you with this.

Lovies,
Stephenie

SandyR
06-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Lots of Cardio. Lift, but no free weights, smaller reps less weight. Us girls need to keep in shape.....

Hugs.

SandyR

marie354
06-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Flutter-sleeved tops can help a lot.
But, if you've got great legs and big boobs, no-one will notice your shoulders. Show some cleavage if you have any or use tape to make some.
Trust me... What do you notice on women first, after you see how pretty they are, what do you look at next? Are you a leg person or what.
:hugs:

Kelsy
06-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Shoulder length hair spread out on top of the shoulders visually reduces the distance between your head and shoulders and helps them appear smaller. It is also important to have the illusion of a waist and add to the butt and hips.
Heels will shape your legs aswell!:happy:

Jennifer

Lisa X
06-09-2007, 08:40 AM
I have the same issue that I have broad shoulders from years of swimming. I have stopped swimming regularly for about 3 years now, but it has not changed much. I try to hide it with clothing. Dark color tops have a slimming effect and so do some jean jackets and blazer tops. However, during the summer, it is too hot to wear these. The other thing that helps is to get hip pads. By having a wider bottom, it make your body look more in proportion, so the width of the shoulders do not stand out. Also skirt that flare out or have a wider mid section will help this effect as well. Buying cloth is more fun anyways.

Take care
Lisa