PDA

View Full Version : Yes, ANOTHER Breast Forms Question......

summermarie
06-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I am thinking about buying another pair of breast forms. I have the #6 pair from the breastformstore and the are very good but I saw these and they looked really interesting. They look more realistic and I think they look more natural. Does anyone have these and if so, how are they? I would really like to get them because I :love: the look of them! Here is the link to them:
http://www.magiccurves.com/perfectc/index.htm

XOXO,
Summer

Sharoncd
06-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Hunny they look wonderful. Its funny looking at the models that are wearing them. Don't they look the best. I always pray that I look half a great as they do. Let me know how you like them.

Sharon

sandra-leigh
06-08-2007, 03:10 AM
I saw these and they looked really interesting.

I've seen that site a few times now. Each time I look, I tend to think that the forms are too round -- that part doesn't look realistic to me, as they don't appear to stretch up the body the way that real breasts would. Though, the Perfect C Dark back-view suggests that they do have some contouring.

But I love the nipple on the Perfect C / Perfect D: much realer looking than most. I think I've only seen one brand that I considered to have a better nipple.

summermarie
06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
I tried them on and I think I really like them ALOT! I will let you know more later when I have more time. Right now we are going out to eat because we're STARVING :mods:

XOXO,
Summer

Frankie-Dear
06-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Looking forward to hearing more about them! Congratulations!

danielle_from_cal
06-13-2007, 07:22 PM
They look good, but the price is outrageous. Check out PALS on www.supergelproducts.com (http://www.supergelproducts.com) . For the same thing (or what appears to be the same thing) you can get them for around $70. They feel great and they even smell nice!

summermarie
06-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I have had them on for a couple of hours now and I just want to say that I :love::love::love: THEM! In my opinion (and my wife's) they look AND feel more natural to me and better looking on my body than my other ones. I will take some pics later when I get my camera back (it's getting a REAL GOOD cleaning) at the camera shop! I have the Canon Digital Rebel XT and It's an awesome camera and HIGHLY recommend it:D!

XOXO,
Summer