PDA

View Full Version : A great shopping trip

Lynn6643
06-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Today I went to the Highland Mall in Austin. The first place was to Lane Bryant tried on some tops and pants. Then to the Avenue and tried on some shoes. As I was leaving the Macys store was next door so i went to makeup dept. The sa at the Lancome counter and I got to talking and I was asking question on the makeup. Then she asked if i wanted a makeover and I said ok. She was very friendly and very helpful. A wonderful day.

gmss
06-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Excellent. :)

It's always nice to hear about nice shopping trips. It doesn't always go that way, so when it does, it's great because it's a little more reassuring that society is changing, if every so slowly, for the better.

charlie-50
06-06-2007, 10:05 PM
yeah been there a couple times nice little mall.checked out the melroses there, lookin for heels. turned out they didnt have any at that store.but a fun trip any way...cp...:D

Angie G
06-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Way to go Lynn :hugs:
Angie

Dixie
06-07-2007, 12:53 AM
NICE!:D

EricaCD
06-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Highland Mall - now that name brings back the memories! (UT alum here...) Glad to hear you had such a great experience. I am looking forward to getting down to Austin sometime in the near future and revisiting some of my old (actually very old now...) haunts en femme.