PDA

View Full Version : A Magical Day

windycissy
06-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Today I spent a wonderful day hanging out with my friend Aluchi from the forum. It started with a lovely lunch in my hotel, I have a suite with a kitchen so I put on an apron and served us soup and salad, a ladies lunch! Then we went to the pool with Aluchi in drab and me in my skirtini, I'll attach a picture Aluchi took of me...then we dressed for dinner! Aluchi was stunning in a suede skirt and silky top with cute flats, and I wore my little black dress with a shawl and strappy heels....on the way we stopped at a shopping mall and did some browsing at Ann Taylor Loft and Nordstrom's Rack, then it was off to a lovely restaurant in where we shared tapas, wine and girl talk. All in all, a magical day and evening! Here's that picture from poolside:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d827b3127cce85dd37b5750200000025108IatWLlw0aW

KewTnCurvy GG
06-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Sounds like a fab day Windy!
Sorry we could not connect for this trip.
Keep me posted on when you're here again, k?
Kew

Miss Lulu
06-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Aaaah... the kind of day I cherish. I wish I was part of that moment, with you.

Michelle04240
06-07-2007, 05:29 AM
So nice to share a day with another girl isn't it? I'm glad you had a good one.

Angie G
06-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Well I can see you had a nice dayyou go girl :hugs:
Angie

windycissy
06-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Sounds like a fab day Windy!
Sorry we could not connect for this trip.
Keep me posted on when you're here again, k?
Kew

Kew,

For sure I'll let you know next time I'm back, every time I go to California I hate to leave!

Windy

AllieSF
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM
It was a great day for me too. Being served a lady's light lunch is the only way to go. This restaurant in Sacramento is one of those rare gems you run across occasionally with ambience, good food and a friendly waiter. With the right company you can not ask for more.

windycissy
06-08-2007, 12:00 AM
It was a great day for me too. Being served a lady's light lunch is the only way to go. This restaurant in Sacramento is one of those rare gems you run across occasionally with ambience, good food and a friendly waiter. With the right company you can not ask for more.

I have Marla and Rachel to thank for the restaurant, we met there once on their recommendation and it was fabulous, still is....Aluchi and I had a table next to an open window, it was fun to watch the world go by as girls!