PDA

View Full Version : What is all the fuss about?

JennMW
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I did not want to hijack "The thrill is gone thread" at
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60295

It did get me thinking though...

MtF (insert label here) are always thinking ( at least I had been) about the thrill of wearing/doing _____ while the RG are wondering what the fuss is all about.

I was sitting and chatting with some friends just the other day. It had completely slipped my mind that I was en femme and I wasn't just acting the part. I AM Jennifer. They were treating me as a female friend (and had been, I was just too self conscious and didn't realize it at the time).

I shave, pluck, have my nails done, grown out my hair, do my own makeup, love to shop, go out two or three times a week. Have gone several days to a week 7x24 (still not "out" at work). Dress androgously all the time (leaning towards femme).

And sometimes complain (internally, no one else wants to hear it!) about the effort required to look the way I should.

It was during that chat that "I" finally "Got It" and also wondered what the fuss was all about! And why it took so long to realize it! It just felt "right" and "natural".

Talk about a breakthrough!
:hugs:
Jennifer

Emily Ann Brown
06-07-2007, 11:13 AM
AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Marla S
06-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Amen Sister !!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !

This feeling actually is what the fuss is all about.

Eileen
06-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Jennifer you are so right! Being enfem just seems so natural. The last few years, when I put on male things I felt like I was cross dressing. Since living f/t I have not had any desire, to wear anything male and doubt that I ever will! Our mind knows we are women, so we feel natural when dress as a woman!

Eileen

Mitch23
06-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Jennifer you are so right! Being enfem just seems so natural. The last few years, when I put on male things I felt like I was cross dressing. Since living f/t I have not had any desire, to wear anything male and doubt that I ever will! Our mind knows we are women, so we feel natural when dress as a woman!

Eileen
that is a transition - not there yet and can only glimpse it for short periods - moving on from crossdresser - so cool!

Mitch

JoAnnDallas
06-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I have gotten a glimps of this that day when I went to Payless. I calm, contented, treated like any other GG in the store, and felt right at home shopping among other GG's and totally dressed enf fem.

Denielleinheels
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Isn't it funny how we tend to try the hardest to accept the most natural feeling in the world?

Sophie Haworth
06-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Interesting!

I have been doing this now for a long time, and I am very much a part time CD and enjoy male mode most of the time, and definitely leaning towards male.

I never feel natural dressed en-fem, it is far better than natural, it is exciting, thrilling, I still tremble at times, even my knees shake with excitement.

It is very rare that anything else in life can create as much of a thrill as the thought, and then yes, the attempt at passing.

For me, it is a long way from being comfortable, it is a roller coaster rush.

Sophie.:jumping:

Deanna2
06-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Good for you.

O2B Barbara
06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
More power to you!

Rita B
06-07-2007, 08:23 PM
So happy for you!!!!:hugs:

Rita

Joy Carter
06-07-2007, 09:33 PM
I did not want to hijack "The thrill is gone thread" at
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60295

It did get me thinking though...

MtF (insert label here) are always thinking ( at least I had been) about the thrill of wearing/doing _____ while the RG are wondering what the fuss is all about.

I was sitting and chatting with some friends just the other day. It had completely slipped my mind that I was en femme and I wasn't just acting the part. I AM Jennifer. They were treating me as a female friend (and had been, I was just too self conscious and didn't realize it at the time).

I shave, pluck, have my nails done, grown out my hair, do my own makeup, love to shop, go out two or three times a week. Have gone several days to a week 7x24 (still not "out" at work). Dress androgously all the time (leaning to wards femme).

And sometimes complain (internally, no one else wants to hear it!) about the effort required to look the way I should.

It was during that chat that "I" finally "Got It" and also wondered what the fuss was all about! And why it took so long to realize it! It just felt "right" and "natural".

Talk about a breakthrough!
:hugs:
Jennifer

Jennifer it's called an Epiphany.:hugs:

JennMW
06-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Thank you all for your replies!

Jennifer it's called an Epiphany.:hugs:

Yes, yes it is! What can I say, I'm blonde. (Red wig in my avatar).

Thursday was another night out. Errands, a little shopping and visiting friends. I'm happy to report that it wasn't a fluke. It just feels right.

I just hope and pray that this isn't just a pink cloud!