PDA

View Full Version : That was a close one!

Stiletto
06-07-2007, 01:24 PM
The cable installers were here a few days ago to rewire the house for new TV and internet service. Back in the bedroom and spare room they needed to split the existing cable so it can go to both rooms. That's easy enough. The only problem was that the cable came down from the attic and into the closet - where I keep all my stuff! :eek:
Him and the other installer point out what needs to be done, opens one side of the closet to see if they're right about the cable and there in plain sight - is my wig hanging majestically! The one guy must have seen it but didn't say anything. They probably see a lot of interesting things. So here I am freaking out because I need to pull all the clothes, boxes of shoes, makeup, and jewelry out of the back of the closet and put - somewhere. That room is very manly so a pile of skirts and heels would look slightly out of place! :heehee: The installers were out front dealing with the TV so I could move everything to the bedroom and put it with my wifes things. I'm not sure if they did that to give me space or they really had work to do out front. Who knows?
It kinda freaked me out but at that point what could I do except laugh if they said anything? :D Oh yes, it's all mine, and I look great in it!

Lexi
06-07-2007, 01:45 PM
The guys probably just think it belongs to a girlfriend.

Stephenie S
06-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Of course he didn't say anything, hon. What could he possibly say? Anyone whose living takes them into people's houses has seen far stranger sights. And why do you assume that he would think that those clothes did not belong to a woman? Closets have all kinds of strange things stored in them. Finding clothes in a clothes closet is pretty normal if you ask me.

I think you are obsessing far too much over someone else's imagined thoughts. He was just the cable guy, for goodness sake. He went into someone's house, opened a closet, saw some clothes, did his work and left. Relax, dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

KrystalS
06-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Same thing happened to me, but it was with a garage door repairman. One morning one my garage door springs broke. Having some time off accumlated i called work and took the day off to wait for the repair man to come out. My wife was at work and the repair people were to call before they got there. So out in the garage where I keep my clothes I unpacked my bags and dressed knowing it was going to be late in the day before they could work on my door. when they finally called that day a slipped into some sweats and just put my skirt and top with the rest of my clothes in the other garage stall. Of course when I was diciding what to wear that morning I had drug out several pairs of shoes, panties and bras and had left them laying on the work bench.
After the garage people came and fixed the door with the broken spring one of the guys mentioned that they shold lube the other door hinges and tracks and walked around to the other stalls to lube them, as he got to the last door he had to walk by the work bench and heard him Oh! as he walked by. He didn't say anything else and finished lubing the door. They packed up and then left.

Kate Simmons
06-07-2007, 01:59 PM
I was a pest control technician for awhile Hon. Believe me, your stuff is mild compared to some of the things I saw in people's homes.:heehee:

Stiletto
06-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm very much in the closet and it took my completely by surprise, that's all. That room has MAN written all over it, guitars and albums all over the place, computers and electronic stuff everywhere so a wig and all the clothes and heels looks very out of place in there! The closet if full of junk stacked on junk and then you have the neatly hung clothes and organized accessories off in a corner. LOL. I hope my post didn't sound like I freaked out too much. I had a momentary rush of fear and then I realized I didn't really care what they thought. I'm happy with who I am and that's all that matters to me. It made me more comfortable with who I am more than anything.

Kate Simmons
06-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I have a room in the basement that is my "girl" room. I have most of my clothes, all my wigs and all of my makeup in there, plus pics of myself en femme. It also happens to be the room that has the inside junction box for my telephone line. If they ever have to go in there, they will be in for a treat or shock depending on who does it but no way I'm ever moving the stuff. Could be interesting, no?:heehee:

Tiffany Leigh
06-08-2007, 01:21 PM
The installers were out front dealing with the TV !

I some how find this comical!!!!!!!!!:heehee:

bobi jean
06-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Everyone in my family knows that I crossdress. Before any of them knew, except my wife, I had my oldest son (about 23 or 24 at the time) come home for the weekend to help me do some work around the house. Before he and his girlfriend arrived, my wife had told me to move everything (my girl clothes, shoes and stuff out of the closet because that is where the attic access is. I FORGOT. now I am much bigger than my wife, she wears a size 6 in most items and the same type clothing for me is a size 14 or so. She wears a size 6 shoe and I wear an 11. Not enough difference to notice right.
guess who opened the closet door first. Not only is she a very fashionable girl but she is (at the time) studying to be a fashion designer of womens clothing. Thats right, My sons girlfriend.
Not a word said, nothing, nada, ziltch. did not even raise an eyebrow
about 10 years later when I told my son that I did indeed crossdress his very first response was,,,, that explains a few things..
Not his only request of me is to not dress in front of his kids..
AINT IT GREAT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVING FAMILY...
Just wish my wife would be a little more accepting.

tracie674
06-10-2007, 01:36 PM
The roof of our house was leeking so we called our insurance company. they sent out a lady inspector. I purposely left some of my girly things out so she would see them. She saw them and must have thought the clothes were my wifes.