PDA

View Full Version : Got Out 3 Days in a Row

vikki2020
06-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi! I'm new here, and I just love this forum. This is my first thread. Getting out is pretty hard for me--I'm married with a 13 y.o. daughter.[Thanks to everyone here, I've recently told my wife about my crossdressing, but thats another story, --it went OK] My last time out was in December, so I was really overdue.I scheduled a few days off,and I would have from 9am to 3pm for some "Vikki time".I had gone over all the details in my head for a week, to plan my days.That was fun too.On the first morning, I noticed the paper had an article on womans shoes--headlined "Take a walk on the wild side"--Wow, that was a good omen.It took awhile to get dressed the first day,mostly getting my make-up right, but I was out of the house by 11.I do a cover-up to get to the garage, and what a rush as the door goes up. It's like the curtain going up,and I'm going out on stage.Great feeling.I always have to drive around a little while to get comfortable, and relax a little.I spent my time out going to different areas of the city that have shopping & office buildings nearby. I like the office girl look--black pencil skirt,about 4-5" above the knee, 3" pumps, and a nice top, trying to blend in as one of the girls out on luchlAfter parking, I like to walk around, and am now starting to go into the stores, and shop a bit.Went to a lot of Walgreens,picking up some pantyhose and make-up.On the second day, I did go in Sears,my first time shopping for clothes en femme!LOTS of fun!I would also stop for gas each day,making sure I was at a very busy intersection.All in all, I walked around some pretty busy streets with little or no reaction.I was read a few times, mostly by woman, whom would just smile, and I would smile back.I also got a few "honks" from passing motorists, so I'll call it even.By the third day, I was really feeling confident,lovin every minute.Unfortunatly, my feet had enough, but it was worth it.I did everything I wanted to do, the weather was perfect,and I must have looked OK.I'm going to get a new camera soon, and hope to get a picture on my avatar, if I can figure it out.Thanks for all the help on CD.COM!!!

Chantelle CD
06-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Fantastic day indeed!! Way to go :)

Mitch23
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Well done girl - may you have many more adventures

Mitch

Valerie Nicole
06-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! Congratulations on your courage.

ChastityInFemme
06-07-2007, 03:32 PM
that sounds like a wonderful experience! i wish i woulda had the confidence to go out in public...

racquel
06-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Great post.Thanks for sharing.Did you go to buy the new shoes you saw advertised?:D

vikki2020
06-08-2007, 12:16 AM
No, actually the "wild side" referred to wild prints, like leopard spots or tiger stripes. Idid wear some new shoes though--- 3" open toed strappy pumps--super hot!!There is a new song out----I Got Some New shoes On--suddenly every thing's right=== maybe you heard it, but I was hummin' it all day.

Holly
06-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Vikki, I'm happy that you had a good time out and about. Some of my best times out have been just running around town doing errands.

Roxi Loh
06-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Vicki...that sounds like such a great day. I have not had the courage to go out daylight en femme and shop so you are my heroine. However on a different note...did anyone notice Chastity's shoes.